Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Girls, girls, girls!!!! Stop taking HPT!!! You are just going to stress yourself out trying to analyze the shades of color etc!!!!

Lady- good luck for our scan tomorrow!!!

Pink- I always tell them I want a pic when they are doing the scan. I have no idea why some u/s techs don't think to give you one, this is a very exciting time!!!! I am finding myself gagging a bit after brushing my teeth as well.

Amanda- we've told our immediate family and a couple of my very closest friends but that's about it. I think I am going to wait as long as I can. It just gets sp hard to go back and tell people your not pregnant anymore when something goes wrong. It sucks to feel this way!

Ladykara - good luck with your scan today. Hope all goes well.

I am also avoiding telling people. I have only told the people who I would tell if I mc again so parents and my bf. no one else will know till after the 12 week scan. Don't think I will announce on Facebook this time as I know how hurtful those announcements have been to me at times and don't want to put anyone else through that.

Pink and Ladykara: I had a perfect pregnancy with my daughter too. No concerns. Amazing the contrast with now. I am however jealous of your labour times - she took 28 hours to arrive!

Girls, girls, girls!!!! Stop taking HPT!!! You are just going to stress yourself out trying to analyze the shades of color etc!!!!

:blush::haha:

I totally agree and I'm the first to tell others to stop testing. Or disregard results. I wish I had invested in the HPT industry 6 years ago. With my first 3 pregnancies I didn't even take a home test. I waited till I was late and then went to the doctor for my first and midwife to test for the next 2. With my first I didn't even take a urine test. I was sent for a blood test on Wednesday and had to wait till Friday to get the results :wacko:

That 3+ made me feel so much better though, I think it was worth it. I know it doesn't really mean anything but it's all the reassurance I have that things might be progressing. A little glimmer of hope that I needed on a dark day.

Crossing fingers for lucky ladies having scans today xx Can't wait to hear how they go.

My bf had her third little princess last night!!!!!!!! 6lbs 15oz of beautifulness! I'm gonna go snuggle on her today hopefully! I can't wait! I haven't even told my mom this time because everyone was so negative with the one we lost when I announced it. My MIL even asked if I knew what birth control was and told my hubby he was going to be broke....he has a very good paying job....I just don't feel like they deserve to experience this joy yet you know.

I'm not out of the game yet !!! They found a heart beat !! But I'm way behind on my dates, instead of 8+2 I'm 6+6 and now due on the 20th April. Which explains a lot !!! Little gutted I am back dated by so much, but rather back dated than no heart beat... But I'm due on what jake was due on, he then arrived the 22nd.... I am having another scan on the 13th when I will be 9 weeks ( which was when my last baby died) my mum was with me as I was expecting to be booked in for a d&c book in straight after.

Thank you for putting up with me, couldn't have coped without you guys x

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/F133D1D0-744F-4D58-9350-BE5BFBC20DCF-4539-00000587EFD2C0F6.jpg

Beautiful pic! Congrats on the heartbeat. That must have been such a huge relief.

My MIL even asked if I knew what birth control was and told my hubby he was going to be broke....he has a very good paying job....I just don't feel like they deserve to experience this joy yet you know.

Do people not think before they speak :dohh: I don't blame you for waiting.

and my friend had her baby boy this morning. What a long labour for her second... almost 24 hrs! I can't wait to hold him and breath in that wonderful newborn smell.

ladykara - yaaaaaaaay! Brilliant news :) You must be so relieved! Relly happy for you :hugs:

EMTAmanda - aww congrats to your friend! it'll be nice to go and have a cuddle. I can probably count the number of babies I've cuddled on just one hand so next year will be a learning curve!! I can't believe you MIL said that to you. It infuriates me so much when I hear things like that. Particularly from family. Even if she thinks it's the worst idea in the world, she should be supportive and positive, and be there for you. I honestly don't understand people whose first reaction to news that someone's pregnant is 'well that's a stupid idea' - why say that to someone's face?? In what way is that going to help anyone? Particularly if it's something you've been planning on. Ooooo it winds me up :hissy:

Brilliant news Ladykara - so pleased for you.

I have decided not to do any more pregnancy tests, I'm going cold turkey ! Wish me luck !

Amanda- that's fab news about your friend. But sorry to hear about your MIL, She sounds awful..x

Way to go, Cheryl! Congrats on becoming a blueberry! :)

Ttcbaby~ I hope the week flies by for you so you can get your blood work done.

Bailey~ Sorry for the mega sore boobs, but yay for symptoms! ;)

Scan results came back for me... ticker is right on! My sweetpea came out of hiding with a heartbeat! :happydance:

Woohoo for ticker being right on! yay! Yay for heartbeat! Can't wait to hear that!

I was in a car accident today with both babIes in the car :-( no one was seriously hurt but now I'm incredibly poppy, soar, and stiff...I feel incredibly tired and queasy too :-( I hope my May Flower is okay!

OH NO, sorry to hear that. I hope everything's ok. Get some good rest and try not to do too much.

Hello everyone!

Lady kara that is great news!! Did you expect that anyway? Fxd this little bean gets stronger and stronger!!

Amanda - yay for your friend but boo for your MIL. My MIL wasnt happy first time we got our bfp,she was all "ooh are you sure you can afford a baby", I felt like saying its a bit late to question that now and make me feel bad isnt it?? But after the mmc this time she seems genuinely pleased. But still people bewilder me with how blase they can be with their comments, how about just saying congratulations??

I cant remember who originally asked about telling people but I have told everyone at work (had to as my job is physical) and close friends and family and I am very happy with that, but I think its everyones personal choice. I am a very open person and will openly discuss my mmc with anyone who wants to ask me about it, and I had so much support from everyone when I did mc that I feel if it were to happen again I would rather have everyones support again than have it be a secret. But like I said I am a very open person and thats just me. We havent openly annouced it to everyone like on facebook or to that friend of a friend we see once in a blue moon, coz the one thing me and oh did hate was people asking how I was and how many weeks etc after I had the mc coz they weren't close enough to us as friends to have heard we had lost it.

How is everyone doing then today?

Cheryl - you taking it easy I hope!!

Cherry and ttc1at34 - are the symptoms easing any now you are almost 10 weeks? I seem to be getting more tired!! And my :holly: are soooo sore and seem mahoosive!!

Everyone else ok?

Not much from me i still feel sick but i think its being nice
for me today iv managed to eat 2 small meals thankfully .. and
polo's are helping me too :thumbup: Can't wait for ds to go to
bed though! i tend to feel 100% better when i lay down or go
to bed!

Got my booking in appointment tomorrow :)
not sure what she will say to me though as i don't 100% know
what my cycles have been doing and when my LMP was if spotting
don't count.. so itll either be an early scan (which is doubtful) or ill
have a month to wait for a scan :)

Wow Ladykara so happy for you!! What a relief!!!!

Thinking about the new babies being born brings tears to my eyes. I love babies!! This whole ttc I have had a friend's baby to snuggle with and it's been amazing!!

As for telling people I have told a few close friends and my boss at work and that's it. I haven't even told my Mom as she doesn't think we should be having another child. This will be my first with dh and I have 2 from my first marriage and my dh has 2. I am turning 43 in September and she goes on and on about the risks.,....,,, blah blah blah. I don't even listen but it makes me feel sad that she is so unsupportive.

Ladykara~ :happydance: for a heartbeat!!!! So happy for you!! :D

Amanda and Rain~ Huge congrats to your friends!! :)

Sorry to hear about such negativity when you lost your little one, Amanda. :hugs: Same here when I lost my son, my oldest brother chose to inform me how disappointed he was that we were having "all these kids" and not focusing on making our lives better. Um, last I checked he wasn't paying our bills, keeping a roof over our head, food on the table. Other family members pretty much feel the same way, I can count on one hand how many family members are supportive. So they won't know about this baby until he/she is born or someone else says something. Why people insist on putting their foot in their mouth is beyond me. I haven't spoken to him or anyone else since..

Marathon~ :hugs: :hugs: sorry about your mom. :(

Becy~ Yay for ms easing up a little bit and for your booking appointment! :)

ttcbaby~ Thank you very much! :) Will you have a scan done soon?

Bailey~ I love your icon choice! :p

Hi to everyone else!! :)

Bailey- I walked into the room and told the women I know this will be bad news and I want a d&c straight away,I basically had everything planned... I wasn't expecting to be 10 days behind which would explain most things.. Doh !! But I'm happy to be wrong for a change..x

Beccyboo- if you tell them you don't haves a clue, not even a tiny one, they will send you in for a dating scan normally within the week at our hospital .. Worth a try x

Pinkorblue- omg that's so nasty !!! Don't blame you for not talking to him anymore ! X

My work know ( not through choice) a few friends who I'm pregnant with. My sister and parents and grants parents. My grandparents wouldn't be pleased as they think two is more than enough... I'm the same as bailey, I like to have support around me, would hate to suffer in secret x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->