Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hi all,

I need to make more time to get on here and read your posts- can't believe how much this thread has grown!

Bailey, I too am taking baby aspirin- just cause. I figured it can't hurt, and could only help.

Pinkorblue, wishing you well for today- must be so hard, but maybe a little easier knowing that you have something else to look forward to :)

Cherry, I've read the same thing everywhere too, and my doc said week nine would be the worst and things would get better after that. Also, don't assume your symptoms won't come back in a couple of days...though I hope you keep feeling well until you deliver your LO!

Bailey, you are ever so patient, but I think you will be able to relax once you have your scan. Twelve weeks is a big milestone....even though I saw my peanut at nine weeks, I still worry that weeks 10-12 carry risk, so I can't put my mind at ease even now. Especially hearing everyone's stories here of finding out that growth stopped at 11+ weeks :(

Surely, though, it's not that common to MC after seeing heartbeat at nine weeks?

I am fighting with constipation, bbs still sore (seems to vary by day, severity and location), waves of nausea on and off, and now some fun other symptoms: my cheeks look suddenly quite tan, and I have a mysterious brown patch of skin on my arm...my veins are getting more noticeable and it seems every available last ounce of fat in my body has accumulated right on my bellybutton. Haven't gained more than a pound yet, but everything seems to be redistributing!

Also, the dreams keep coming every night....I wonder if that will change when I stop the premetrium?

Good news is I have some more energy lately--my most tired week was actually 6-7. And today I went to the state fair and ate my weight in fried chocolate :)

Hugs to all xxxx

TTC- glad to hear your energy is back. Your symptoms look good, maybe you may missed the major sickness.. X

At work and feel sick !!! Not to the point I need a bucket next to me like I normally do but enough to make me take in big breaths... It may be because I'm not at home and notice it more. My boobs are a little sore but nothing like their were a few weeks ago. I'm preying for a pregnancy like I had with my daughter and not like with my son, there is many reasons why there is a 13 year age gap between them, and that's one of them, threatened to never get pregnant again as I was that bad with sickness...

As this is my last pregnancy I really want to enjoy it. I don't know if anyone else gets this but as my uterus grows it causes muscles to twitch now and then.. X

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Aww ttcbabyisom I am really sorry, I have already posted on another thread to you but I hope that you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

I'm so sorry :hugs:

I was shopping last night and started having the worst cramping. I was almost doubled over. I hurried to the bathroom fully expecting to pass everything right there. I was shocked to see no blood. I was with my daughter and a good friend so I made an excuse to go home. The cramping kept up for about an hour, the whole time I was just waiting. Then it stopped as suddenly as it had started. It must have been gastric :shrug: although nothing passed that way either.

Again I am wishing for my naive former self. When I was 3 months pregnant with dd I was on a road trip with my parents. I had cramping and it never occured to me I could be losing the baby. All I could think was that I needed to find a bathroom with some privacy. My mom told me later that she was watching me and trying to time the "cramps".

TCC- I am so sorry honey : ( when did you last get a positive ? X

ttcbabyisom - So sorry you are going through this. :hugs:

Awwww ttcbaby so sorry. I have had that happen as well twice since ttc on top of my 2 mc's. It's not fair that this is so hard. :cry:

With regards to the cleaner - we have had her about 6 months now I think. Possibly longer. I had words. Felt rather embarrassed to tell the truth (although not as embarrassed as she was!). She will not be doing it again. Apparently didn't want then going to waste - in which case surely she should have asked! It's one thing taking them as they go in the bin and a whole other one chopping them off the new packets!

Thank you so much ladies for all of your sweet words and thoughts. His memorial went really well, full of support and love. The end was scary, felt a gush of wetness just as we released the balloons. I made my way to the bathroom to find bright red blood. I went straight to the ER but they couldn't find the source of the bleeding. Baby looks fine, gave me a pic to take home and cervix is tightly closed, so just taking it easy for the rest of this week.

Ttcbaby~ Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs:

Oh pinkorblue what an ordeal! I am so sorry that happened at the time it did but I am glad all is looking ok. And glad Azriel's memorial went well otherwise xxx

Praying for you ttc and pinkorblue! My symptoms are vanishing and I'm beginning to feel a bit scared my boobs feel different but still not really hurting all too much. I just wish I could know everything is going to be okay.

Pink and blue - omg !! HOney u must have been terrified, what a day !! But it's a good sign ur cervix is closed x

Amanda- I Worried like crazy when I started to feel better symptom wise, but my sickness is getting worse...x

Pinkorblue I'm glad that the memorial went well. I'm sorry about the bleeding but glad that baby is ok. That is just a bit much for one person to handle. I sometimes wonder about the bigger picture that everyone seems to talk about??
EMT- I'm sure all is fine. That is the problem with being PAL we never really feel at ease. I'm sure your symptoms will return with a vengeance!!
AFM- sooo tired. My boobs are really sore and just really hungry but don't know what to eat??? Craving pizza and chips and junk.

Bailey~ Thank you! :flower: How are you doing today?

Kara~ I remembered you from August Fireflies when I came in and was so glad to see you expecting again. :hugs: I prayed hard the whole way there..

Amanda~ Thank you! Thinking of you and praying! xxxx

Marathon~ It was a scary way to end the memorial but I'm thankful everything looks okay. I was thinking of the same thing, I have a huge craving for pizza but gotta wait for payday.

I only meant to close my eyes for a minute today and ended up sleeping for almost 4 hours! :blush: DH took care of dinner and the kids, I asked why he didn't wake me up but he said he didn't have the heart to.

Pinkorblue: I'm sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I hope everyone is doing good. Keep the PMA, I know its hard. But your odds for your rainbow is better than now. :hugs:

Pinkorblue - glad the service went well but sorry about the trauma following. Hope all is well today.

Quick question - does anyone else feel wet a lot (TMI sorry!)? It worries me and I find myself constantly loo roll checking.

Storm- glad you posted that, I keep thinking I am bleeding or weed myself !! I remember being like this near the end of my pregnancy but not this early...x

Pinkorblue- did you ever pop back to see them ? I couldn't bare to go in there for ages, I went in recently and wished them all luck with their new babies..... It will be us before we know it x

No sickness today for me.. Felt pretty bad last night...

I have no wee sticks left !!! I thought it was game over for me so used them all up....I said I wouldn't do anymore...... Be strong Kara be strong !!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well. I feel like poo today coz I had a horrible night shift at work and there are people bitching about me and I just cant wait to leave there!! I feel like not going in tomorrow because I have sore eyes, a headache and I just generally feel like shit. I dont get any thanks at my job for volunteering for the night shift so why should I go to work tomorrow when I feel horrible?

Anyway....hope you ladies are better!!

Pinkorblue - I feel like I could sleep permanently at the moment, I wish I could just take a week off work to sleep!!!

Storm - yes I got lots and lots of cm in the first few weeks, its not as bad now but I too kept checking for bleeding.

Lady kara - yay and boo for ms getting worse!! Good sign that bubs is ok but hope its not too bad for you!!

How is everyone else this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->