Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Just had a thought, I did a clear digi which said 2-3 weeks when I worked out it was 4 weeks going by lmp... Then I did one at what I thought was 5 weeks and digi said 3+ weeks.... All good exactly what I thought they should be. Then at scan they dated me 10 days behind..... So either baby is slow at growing or my hcg levels are super high.... Non would be a good thing....... So yes, I'm nOw back to worrying !!!!!!! X

Aw Bailey, sorry you're having such a shit time at work! Is there any way you can a few days off? people should lay off you, especially if they know you are pg...I don't think people who haven't been through it can understand what we go through.

Storm, I get lots of cm too- seems to be on and off, and still getting it in week 11. I've read this is norrmal and has to do with the hormones....well, doesn't everything have to do with the hormones? ;)

LadyK- early scans can be misleading, often the dates are off and then at the next scan they are right again. fx for you that this is the case....is it possible you mis-dated your O?

Pinkorblue, did your doc tell you anything yet about the bleeding? I guess there's a condition where blood can pool up called subchorionic hematoma...doesn't really mean anything bad for the baby, but can put you through quite a fright! hope you are doing okay xx

Same symptoms here as always...lucky that I still haven't thrown up once, but just generally feel like crap most of the time. I hope that things ease up in the next week, though I am sure I will be totally paranoid if they do.

Doppler in 10 days, then we will schedule frist tri screening (for Downs, etc.) in week 13. I think we've decided to announce after the week 13 ultrasound, though I might not tell work until I start to show (pray that I get that far!).

Going to visit an old friend after three months apart; she just had a baby about two months ago. We met at a church gig last week and she actually apologized to me for not staying in touch over the summer- said she was 'in a different place' and didn't want to make my life any harder. She said she knew how hard it must have been when all three of my closest friends announced pg or gave birth right about the time we started going through fertility treatment, after a long, drawn-out miscarriage. I told her I was pg again and we saw the heartbeat and that it was a real baby this time, and she cried and hugged me and told me how happy she was. Tearing up a bit just writing about it...now for the first time I am looking forward to seeing her LO :)

hugs to all xxx

Lady kara - I dont know if this info might help you hun

1-2 weeks = 50-200 hcg
2-3 weeks = 200-2000 hcg and
3+ weeks is over 2000.

And then levels for pregnancy for each week, with varying ranges;

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

So from what I can gather, at 5 weeks it is totally possible to still have hcg as low as 18mIU whereas a reading of 2-3 weeks is actually 200-2000 mIU and its even possible to have just 1080 mIU at 6 weeks, again which would still only give 2-3 weeks reading on a digi. So I think your levels are fine hun, and most importantly dont forget how innaccurate these digis can be based on how diluted your urine is, what time of day it is, how much liquids you have drunk in the 12 hours before taking the test etc.

Please dont worry!

Heres the link to that page about normal pregnancy levels hun

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Leinz~ Thank you! :) Hope you're doing good.
Storm~ Thank you, seems to be okay, just back to the brown spotting I've had since 4.6 weeks. Yes about feeling wet, a lot of the time I am though and go through several panties a day.

Kara~ I still check in on them but haven't said anything yet, I should though. Yeah, I can't wait for our turn. xxx :hugs: when is your next visit to the doctor?

Bailey~ Yikes, sorry about your co-workers acting like that. :nope: How much longer do you have left to be there? Do you have to wait for maternity leave? :hugs:

Ttc1~ The ER doc told me to follow up with my OB and I sent a message to him, his office is closed for the holiday so I should hear back by late Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll be seeing the nurse for an initial prenatal visit on Tuesday to go over my paperwork so I'll talk to her as well. Maybe that's what it could be, the ER had no real explaination, just that bleeding isn't that uncommon in the 1st trimester. I am doing okay, still spotting a bit but at least its brown now. Awww, that's great about you and your friend reconnecting! :)

Oooh and there is even a bullet point on that page that says not to worry about hcg levels coz a low hcg doesnt mean an unhealthy baby, as long as the hcg is increasing. Again hoe that helps hun, I always find reading stuff like that helps ease my mind.

ttc1at34 - awwwww thats is so lovely for you and your friend, I almost teared up reading it!! Bless her and you!!

Tcc- I welled up just reading that, bless .... X

I could have been out by 4 days... Maybe even week tops ! Just seems strange I have hcg levels for being 2 weeks further along... Normally it wouldnt worry me but I'm on mole watch after my last mole ...my dads a twin so doctor put me on twin alert at the start but scan only showed one... Only 3 more shifts at work till next scan !!! X

Lady kara sorry I misread what you had said about hcg levels coz my oh was pestering me about lunch then the in laws came as I was in the middle of replying, I thought you were worried about them being too low but as you can see from the numbers I dont think your numbers are too high hun, sorry for my mix up doh!!

Bailey- I was 440 at 1-2 weeks (4weeks from lmp) going by that I should have been 2-3 weeks which is exactly what I thought, until scan... So my levels are triple what they should have been, and as a mole ( tumour) also causes high hcg I'm paranoid. I'm hoping like said those early scans are off.

I have next scan on the 13th, no MW appointment yet but not really bothered, It's only the scans I get excited about lol

Anyone else noticed USA seem a lot stricter on taking vitamins and things, MW only ever suggests I take folic acid... X

Lol already posted when I saw ur reply... I'm Stuck at work on my phone so can't see what I'm posting to well

Pinkorblue - I hope your OB can help give you some more answers as to why you were bleeding but if they saw nothing to worry about at the ER I'm sure its all ok . I understand how worried you'd be though.

I hope the high hcg is nothing to worry about though lady kara, but remember that those digis arent the best way to see hcg progression. Have you had your hcg levels tested with bloods at the doctors did you say?

Yeah I did notice that kara, my midwife was insistant on vitamin d though too and said its great that i'm taking pregnacare

I don't think I'll get much more of an answer from my OB either, so I think it's ok too. Just doing the standard follow up.. Thanks Bailey. :)

Thanks ladies. Now I can feel reassured as well as wet!

TTc1- glad about you and your friend. It does feel good to tell people as well that you can trust it just makes it feel more real.

Bailey- sorry about work. I would take a few days off and just rest.
Storm- I definitely feel wet a lot of the time. I am a very avid toilet paper checker as well!!
Kara- when was your lmp? Could you have ov'd late and that's why the us showed you behind? I wouldn't worry about your hcg levels for a molar pregnancy because they saw a baby on the us already.
AFM- really tired like I want to sleep all of the time. I've been watching my DS play hockey all weekend and have been out of the house s lot. Really having trouble finding food that is both appealing and healthy! Still haven't had that pizza yet.

So sorry ttcbaby. You probably had a chemical. I hate that word but I have had that twice as well. I think when that happens there is fertilization but the embryo is not viable and the hcg doesn't keep going up like it's supposed to. After it happened to me one of my good friends said that think of it as getting everything ready for the right one. You will get pregnant again and have a successful pregnancy. Please don't give up hope.

Lady Kara: I'm sorry you are going through more worry. I hope the 3 sleeps go fast. I wouldn't look to much into the digi's with conception indicator as they aren't always accurate. 10 days is a bit much, but my Dr. says as long as the measurements are within a week... It's definitley possible. All my hugs and prayers for the best of outcomes.

TTCbaby: I'm so sorry! :hugs:

Pinkorblue: So happy to hear the bleeding has stopped and things are well. Bleeding is so scary definitley PAL. :hugs:

I'm so bored, I seem to be bored every day now, just can't be bothered to do anything, I feel like I'm a child when everything seems boring to me..

I'm waiting for hubby to return home so we can go to tesco, I need something to do !!

We tried potty training today, she did a wee then got up and weed on the floor !!

Hope everyone is well xx

oh dear kara, bless her!!

I know the feeling, I have taken the day off work coz I have been exhausted and quite stressed recently but I am bored with everything. I keep getting up and wandering for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->