Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Ttcbaby~ :hugs: I'm so sorry, hun.

Leinz~ Thank you! :flower:

Kara~ Sounds familiar, my youngest did that all the time. :haha:

Bailey~ Glad you took a day off! :thumbup: Fx you come back to workers with a little more gratitude toward you.

Cherry and everyone else~ :wave:

Lol, I can see how you thought that cherry!!

Hi pinkorblue how are you?

I have really enjoyed a nice relaxing day not at work! It's been great to just relax. Only problem now is I am really hungry and really want a pizza lol!! Sooooo tempted to order one but I should really be eating more healthy!!!

It's quiet on here today. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
Bailey- congrats for being a prune!! Yay for taking the day off work as well.
Rainkat- How was the Saanich Fair??
AFM- I wish I were bored. I'm at work on a stat holiday and I don't get paid any more because I am self employed. Sigh.... WE are supposed to have a heat wave this week so that's nice just in time for the kids to go back to school. How are everyone's symptoms today?

Lol, I can see how you thought that cherry!!

Hi pinkorblue how are you?

I have really enjoyed a nice relaxing day not at work! It's been great to just relax. Only problem now is I am really hungry and really want a pizza lol!! Sooooo tempted to order one but I should really be eating more healthy!!!

You should definitely have the pizza:thumbup:

I have put on 6lbs already !! I was on a diet and actually put on weight !! But I didn't know I was pregnant at the time......

My MW last time told me that I was over weight and I should diet during my pregnany and says I shouldn't put on any more than 6lbs through out my entire pregnancy... I felt awful when I left... I was only 11st 5lbs and for my height I was top end of normal going bmi...she is going to have a field day when I tell her I'm almost 12 stone now... I really wanted to get down to 10 stone before I got pregnant again. I'm going to see if I can cut out the crap during this pregnancy, I kind of took pregnancy as a chance to eat utter crap when ever I wanted.. But can't afford to do that this time round...

Woooooo reminds me brought fruit pastels today at tesco !!!

I have put on 6lbs already !! I was on a diet and actually put on weight !! But I didn't know I was pregnant at the time......

My MW last time told me that I was over weight and I should diet during my pregnany and says I shouldn't put on any more than 6lbs through out my entire pregnancy... I felt awful when I left... I was only 11st 5lbs and for my height I was top end of normal going bmi...she is going to have a field day when I tell her I'm almost 12 stone now... I really wanted to get down to 10 stone before I got pregnant again. I'm going to see if I can cut out the crap during this pregnancy, I kind of took pregnancy as a chance to eat utter crap when ever I wanted.. But can't afford to do that this time round...

Woooooo reminds me brought fruit pastels today at tesco !!!

What are fruit pastels? Sorry I must be really out of it! I wouldn't worry too much about your weight it could be the progesterone as well. It does tend to bloat you and maybe make you retain more water:shrug: When is your next scan?

Rowntrees fruit pastilles the sweets... And I never ever eat sweets!! I think that 6lb is all on my belly, it sticks out a lot now...lol. Next scan the 13th should be 9 weeks ( 11 weeks going by LMP..) they will be looking for another mole, 9 weeks is when my last died because of a mole..it's also when my sickness started to get bad...

When is yours ? X

Rowntrees fruit pastilles the sweets... And I never ever eat sweets!! I think that 6lb is all on my belly, it sticks out a lot now...lol. Next scan the 13th should be 9 weeks ( 11 weeks going by LMP..) they will be looking for another mole, 9 weeks is when my last died because of a mole..it's also when my sickness started to get bad...

When is yours ? X

Wow so you're craving sweets! I'm craving protein all of the time it's like I want meat at every meal?? WEird:shrug:
I may go this week for a scan or wait until next week. My doc is amazing and said I can call and come in whenever I need to for piece of mind:flower:

I'm craving sweets too kara!! First it was chocolate and cakes and now it's sweets. Got oh to buy me some haribo tangfastics and star mix lol!! I ate too many though this afternoon and felt a bit sick! I too wanted to lose more weight. I was on a diet too and I'd lost half a stone and gone down to 11 stone (but I am quite short so that still puts me as overweight for my BMI apparently, only just though) but now of course I will have put weight on again. I daren't weigh myself but I know that the midwife will after my 12 week scan, if it all goes well of course. Don't worry too much about it hun, 12 stone isn't a great deal overweight and you don't want to be dieting really when pregnant. I'm surprised your midwife suggested that!!

Marathon girl I didn't end up getting the pizza, my stupid oh went out to play pool at 7pm and told me he wouldn't be long, 4 hours later he finally came back after ignoring my texts. Needless to say and argument ensued and it was too late to get pizza. I get so annoyed coz he acts like he doesn't care about me, and can be so selfish. I know that he was only out playing pool but it makes me feel like he'd rather be doing that than being with me and looking after me. I'm just so worried and scared at the minute and yet he's clearly not coz he's busy having fun playing pool with his mates. Men!

I totally understand Bailey. We love them to bits but they can drive us nuts sometimes. I think I have less expectations of my dh this pregnancy because I just realize that it isn't really real to them yet. Even though to us we are totally attached to our little beans already. I can't help it. I am just trying to be thankful everyday that I am pregnant. WEird that today I started with such a positive attitude about things and as the day as gone on I feel less so. I don't know why??Nothing had really changed. I guess that's the nature of being PAL??

Mg, I couldn't agree more...I seem to be up and down with my PMA depending what time of day it is. Yesterday I felt completely confident, today torn between anxiety over losing the LO and thinking that maybe I really don't want to have children after all...it's like this weird limbo between accepting another loss and at the same time starting to realize how much our lives will change if this does happen. Basically, can't tell my head from my ass these days. :shrug:

Bailey, so sorry DH is being such a....man. I guess it's a totally different experience for them, and he probably won't even realize until there is a little one peeing in his lap :haha: they never catch on until it's a million years too late.

Also- Glad to see you had a day off :)

Ten days until the Doppler, when doc says we can breathe easy. Today I feel very pessimistic about it, remembering what happened last time we tried to hear our baby's heartbeat :(

DH is confident, now absorbed in video games. Wish I could be as relaxed as he is.

Bailey, only a couple of weeks now until your scan? So excited for you,

LK, I am getting some serious belly fat as well....well, I guess its just going to get bigger from here fx

:hugs:

Bailey~ Sorry you didn't get the pizza you wanted and for DH being a total guy. :hugs: He should make it up to you by getting you pizza and he can't have any! ;) I'm good, getting the kids ready for their first day of school tomorrow. Looking forward to the weekend, DH is going to BBQ! :)

Kara~ I'm surprised too at the midwife's suggestion, usually they just say not gain to much but dieting isn't a good idea. Do you have a new midwife now?

Marathon~ Are we twins? We have the same cravings! :haha:

Ttcbaby~ :hug: :hug:

Ttc1~ Hope the next 10 days go by quickly and you guys are greeted with the lovely heartbeat of your rainbow. :hugs:

Holy Cow! Take a weekend off and 4 pages to catch up on :laugh2:

Pinkorblue I'm glad the memorial went well up to the release. What eerie timing. Good to hear everything looks okay.

Bailey sorry to hear your oh was such a jerk. Next time don't wait to have pizza delivered and make him pay for it.

Marathon girl Saanich fair was great! How were hockey tryouts? You're so lucky to be able to go in for a scan any time.

Ladykara I've heard of suggesting not to gain too much but not trying to diet during pregnancy. I don't know how tall you are but 12st isn't that heavy. You don't look overweight in your picture. Hang in there.

ttcbaby :hugs:

ttc1 I think I'm in a similar place to you. I go between feeling so happy and thinking about telling people to "knowing" I'm going to mc and convincing myself I should be happy with 3 kids and move on.

AFM I think all that cramping the other night was stretching and pulling. I've also gained 6lbs in by belly. I am so bloated I'm surprised no one has noticed. I guess that's the difference between being 25 and 37. When I was 6 weeks along with my daughter one of the mom's at the school where I worked asked if I was pregnant. This time people probably just think I'm getting fat.

Tcc- have you had anything confirmed ? Hugs honey xxx

Rainkat- I was a skinny size 10 at 19 when I got pregnant with my son, l looked pregnant and had a belly straight away, now at 34 my belly never stopped looking like I was 6 months pregnant, just can't hold it in any more lol x

Pinkorblue- I hope not !!!! I will ask for another MW x

Ttcbaby- Big hugs. You know you can get pregnant. I know it doesn't help that much but I remember after each of my losses I did eventually find some solace in this fact.

TTC1-I'm with you on the PMA thing. Today hasn't been too bad. I find as long as I feel some of my familiar symptoms that I feel better and more positive.

Rainkat- glad the Sannich Fair was good. My DS made the A team at the Racquet Club so he is over the moon. He is only 8(turning 9 in Oct) but he takes his hockey pretty seriously. It really is fun to watch your kids do something that they love and that they are good at.

AFM- seems I cycle between being really hungry or feeling queasy at the thought of eating. It seems if I eat I feel better but what to eat??

Tcc- have you had anything confirmed ? Hugs honey xxx

Rainkat- I was a skinny size 10 at 19 when I got pregnant with my son, l looked pregnant and had a belly straight away, now at 34 my belly never stopped looking like I was 6 months pregnant, just can't hold it in any more lol x

Pinkorblue- I hope not !!!! I will ask for another MW x

nope... :-( still waiting on doc's office to call...very impatiently mind you...

TCC- I wish I could make it better, I hope you get some answers soon, not knowing is the worst xx

ttcbaby waiting is the hardest part :-( I wish there were something I could say that would help.

Marathongirl congrats to your son! That's great news :thumbup:

:devil: Hormone attack :devil:
Poor dh :help: I shared a bit of news I thought he might be interested in and he responded with "yeah, so?"
It wasn't pretty :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->