Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

ttcbaby waiting is the hardest part :-( I wish there were something I could say that would help.

Marathongirl congrats to your son! That's great news :thumbup:

:devil: Hormone attack :devil:
Poor dh :help: I shared a bit of news I thought he might be interested in and he responded with "yeah, so?"
It wasn't pretty :dohh:

Too funny. I have bitten Dh'd head off a couple of times in the last several weeks. What can we say?? Hormones!! How are you feeling otherwise?

Iv not been around as much i think due to the fact i lost
my last at 8 weeks :nope: so just a hard time.. and im having
a hard time with OH atm... but :shrug: ..

Im just wondering if any of you have MS and have something that has helped
you? im not being sick so GP won't do much for me.. but iv got such bad nausea
and iv had a constant headache for 2 weeks :cry: .. im taking paracetmol but
that isn't working at all, im not even eating much now i was forcing myself to
eat little and often as told bland/plain things not anything major.. but now its
got to the point i can't even think about food without feeling more sick .. and
because im only able to drink water or small amount of milk im slowly not wanting
to even have that as it makes me feel worse :cry: .. But i know i have to.. :nope:

Hey ladies :wave: my scan today went well got another in 2 wks...x

Becyboo I hav bad days and good days with the ms my dr gave me pills but I'm not taking them. X

eat little and often as told bland/plain things not anything major.. but now its
because im only able to drink water or small amount of milk im slowly not wanting
to even have that as it makes me feel worse :cry: .. But i know i have to.. :nope:

I'm right at the time I started spotting with my last pregnancy too. It's an awful place to be. I'm so afraid that the next time I go to the bathroom I'll find blood.
Sorry I don't have any words of wisdom. Feeling nauseous is horrible. I would rather throw up. I hope it passes soon for you :hugs:

Marathongirl physically I'm good, thanks for asking. Exhausted and hungry but nothing's appealing. Blechy tummy if I don't eat or eat too much. A little insomnia tonight (it's 4:30am as I type this) How 'bout you?

Glad your scan went well Cheryl! :)

I feelt exactly like this with the one i lost headaches and
nausea all the time :( then it just went and i had mc few days after
so really i guess its good if its not going.. but :shrug: i think this time
im feeling worse then before, i would rather be sick then feel like this
i just constantly burp which makes me feel like i need to be sick :nope:
i just feel lousy not sure what to do about these headaches as on the
paracetmol box it says don't take more then 3 days :nope: and i have been
Im thinking to go get some B6 vitamins later or multi vitamins but alot of
people says b6 help alot for MS :shrug: worth a shot i guess

Congrats on your scan Cheryl. I think you posted while I was typing earlier.

Becyboo have you tried preggy pop drops? They are a hard sour candy that help with ms. Might be worth a try if you haven't already.

I have an interesting dilemma... I'm very quickly running out of clothes that fit. I'm not ready to go out and buy maternity clothes yet, and I can't ask to borrow them because we're not ready to tell.

I can't do up any of my jeans or pants. I have one pair of Yoga pants I can wear. I have a few summer dresses but it's starting to get cold. What are you ladies doing for clothes first trimester?

Congrats on your scan Cheryl. I think you posted while I was typing earlier.

Becyboo have you tried preggy pop drops? They are a hard sour candy that help with ms. Might be worth a try if you haven't already.

I have an interesting dilemma... I'm very quickly running out of clothes that fit. I'm not ready to go out and buy maternity clothes yet, and I can't ask to borrow them because we're not ready to tell.

I can't do up any of my jeans or pants. I have one pair of Yoga pants I can wear. I have a few summer dresses but it's starting to get cold. What are you ladies doing for clothes first trimester?

Ive seen them and the lollipops that are ment to be good for
it but iv not tried them yet im getting some sea bands next
not sure they will work as i tried a cheaper brand last time
:shrug: .. i think this B6 vitamin might be helping (not sure)
as iv only taken it for 1 day so its pretty unlikely but iv started
to feel abit better already..

Im not sure what you can do clothes wise, i live in leggings
iv got black ones that can go under dresses, can wear them with
a t-shirt/vest .. and there stretchy obviously so they will be
comfatable, I already have 2 pairs of maternity jeans that i
didn't need with my DS.. with t-shirts i always brought long
ones so they will fit even with a bump :lol: .. i barely brought
any maternity stuff with DS i just wore my normal clothes
just was lucky as i always had long tops and leggings and my
jeans still was okay

Cheryl great news on the scan!! Glad you are having some brighter days as well!
Rainkat- I'm doing ok as well. Battling the occasional nausea and just really worn out tired. My jeans are definitely not fitting so I am wearing leggings and yoga pants as well. I swear people are looking at me sideways as I do have a little bump. I am normally very fit as I normally run quite a bit.
Becky- I sure hope you find something to conquer your sickness. Although it is a good sign that all is well with little bean.

AFM/ had to go back to school and pick up Dd as she was feeling sick. She threw up in the car on the way home. That didn't do much for my queasiness!

TCC- I wish I could make it better, I hope you get some answers soon, not knowing is the worst xx

ttcbaby waiting is the hardest part :-( I wish there were something I could say that would help.

Marathongirl congrats to your son! That's great news :thumbup:

:devil: Hormone attack :devil:
Poor dh :help: I shared a bit of news I thought he might be interested in and he responded with "yeah, so?"
It wasn't pretty :dohh:

They FINALLY called me back at 4:30 yesterday and told me the bloodwork was negative but they are ruling it a chemical pregnancy since i had so many positive HPT's...oh well at least i know and now we can move on to trying again right away...at least we know we can get pregnant..that's twice now. We just can't get it to stick.

So sorry to hear about your loss and your OH. :-( Hang in there. We are here for you! Vent to us anytime!

TCC- honey I'm glad it's been confirmed to give you closure but also very sad for you, I know many who have had two losses or more in a row and have had luck with beans soon sticking.... I hope to see you back very soon with another BFP and a sticky bean... Hugs honey xxx

Beccyboo- tonic water, sucky sweets and plain waffles first thing in the morning is what helped me... The quinny ( or what ever it's called) in tonic water is suppose to help...its awful feeing so sick for so long, it can rally make you depressed. X

Cheryl- yay that's fab news congratson a good scan x

Anyone else close to crying because they are so happy to suddenly want to cry because they are so sad, to even wanting to cry for no reason.... I was never like this before, I'm a complete head case !!! X

Kara~ :hugs:

Cheryl~ Glad you had a great scan!

Becy~ Sorry hun, I know it seems like this is dragging on but each day that passes will bring you closer to feeling better. Glad to see B6 may be helping you. :)

Marathon~ Your poor DD :( I hope she feels better soon.

Rainkat~ I have a pair of maternity jeans waiting but haven't needed them yet.

TTC~ I feel for you, sweetie. :hugs: Thinking of you and hope you get your sticky bean very soon!

Got my follow up scan today, got to hear the HB for the first time. 159 per minute.

[IMG]https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/0905121420.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry about the size, I couldn't make it smaller... any tips for future pics?

Awwww... baby is so cute Pinkorblue. :)

LadyKara: The emotional crying... that explains me. I was soooo bad in the first trimester. Still bad but not so much now. :)

Cheryl: I'm so happy bean is growing! Bring on the April Shower! :happydance:

Yay Pinkorblue-so happy for you! What a great sound to hear the hb!!!
Kara- for sure I cry at everything or get mad. My emotions are very on the surface shall we say.
TTcbaby- So sorry but glad that you can move on. If you are ready you will be fine to start straight away. I pray you get your sticky bean very soon!!

Kara: emotional roller coaster here. I'm normally pretty calm but I'm barely holding it together.

Pinkorblue: :happydance: and my guess based on old wives tale... heartrate over 140 is a girl :pink:

Is it bedtime yet? :sleep: I guess going to bed before 7pm wouldn't fly. I don't know how I'm going to stay awake for 2 more hours.

Pinkorblue so happy for u Hun...xxx

I swear I've got the sickness from hell it's awful and I hav to work today :(

Pinkorblue- lovely scan pic honey !!! Makes all a bit more real when you see it on the screen..it didn't hit me until that evening when I was in the bath and a sudden thought that I'm actually pregnant hit me... !! Xx ps picture size is fine x

Cheryl - is this the first proper day of sickness or has it got worse over time X
Yay I'm not the only out of control hormonal women here !! Phewwwwwwq

Aw Ladykara I've been sick from 5 wks and it's killing me I just feel awful... Well I found out today tht my brothers girlfriend is pregnant too and she's due 8 days after me... It's good but they live in brazil and hav a 9 month old which I've seen once they were supposed to be coming at Xmas for a holiday then coming in April to live and now none of this is happening so I'm quite upset about it and so are my parents...xxx

Leinz~ How are you?

Marathon~ How's your DD doing?

Rain~ We'll see if the baby keeps it up :), Azriel had that rate at first then it dropped to the 130s... Not sure about my other boys, didn't get to hear until much later.

Cheryl~ Sorry to hear that, I hope you can make it through your work day.

Kara~ Not at all, friend. I find myself ready to smack people for the silliest reasons. :blush: Hormones :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->