Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hi girls, Hope you all are doing well.

Well I am afraid I have bad news :cry: Went in for my appt this morning... no HB and measuring a week behind. My doc wanted me to come back for another U/S in the afternoon and it was the same so looks like MMC #5 for me. :cry: This journey is SO hard! DH and I are crushed, we really thought this was going to be the one for us. I am scheduled for a D&C in the morning. Hopefully my tissue will provide some answers.

Good luck and wishing you all a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs:

So sorry Beach chica. I hope you get some answers and your rainbow follows soon.

Congrats to all the ladies with positive scans. I have my reassurance scan booked for the 17th so just over a week to go. Did a clear blue digi today and got 3+! Never got that with the last mc so fingers crossed this one is going to stay.

Beachchica I'm so sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:

Storm thts great hun I'm sure this is ur rainbow Hun....xx

Thanks Cheryl

Does anyone else have milk? Well colostrum anyway. I breastfed Avi for 6 months so only stopped a year ago which could have something to do with it I guess....

Ohh nooo BeachChica :cry: I am so sorry for your loss hun! I sincerely hope that they can give you some answers from analyzing the tissue and that they can support you to make sure your next bean is your forever baby! Massive :hugs: hun

Beach- I am so sorry honey,I'm devastated for you... I hope you get some answers to why x hugs x

Cheryl- good and bad news about your brother. How long have they lived out there and what does he do ? X

Storm- I gave up BF when Paige was 6 months and was able to get something out of them up until 6 weeks ago, when it finally dried up but I thought as I am pregnant it would have done the opposite x

Oh beach chica I am so sorry hun, I hope you are ok hun xxxxxx Massive hugs :hugs:

I'm so sorry, Beach :( :hugs: I hope you get some answers, hun and keeping you and your husband in my thoughts. xxxxx

BeachChica I am so sorry :cry: I hope they are able to come up with some answers for you.

Storm congrats on your 3+. I think I read somewhere that early breast leakage can be associated with twins?? Can you tell I like my old wives tales :haha:

Cheryl hope you're felling better today :hugs:

Aw Ladykara his girlfriend is Brazilian he works as anything really... We're just upset cos he was full of promises to come when he was ttc. :(

Beach- so so sorry. You and your dh are in my prayers and thoughts.
Pinkorblue- my DD is way better. She went to school yesterday and is eating but says her tummy still hurts a bit.
Cheryl- sorry you are still so sick. Have you ever thought of trying acupuncture? I still go once a week and was going while ttc as well.

Hi girls, Hope you all are doing well.

Well I am afraid I have bad news :cry: Went in for my appt this morning... no HB and measuring a week behind. My doc wanted me to come back for another U/S in the afternoon and it was the same so looks like MMC #5 for me. :cry: This journey is SO hard! DH and I are crushed, we really thought this was going to be the one for us. I am scheduled for a D&C in the morning. Hopefully my tissue will provide some answers.

Good luck and wishing you all a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs:

ugh...i'm so sorry!!! :nope::hugs:

Congrats to all the ladies with positive scans. I have my reassurance scan booked for the 17th so just over a week to go. Did a clear blue digi today and got 3+! Never got that with the last mc so fingers crossed this one is going to stay.

that's so exciting! happy for you!

Cheryl - my sister lived abroad for a while, think it would have been wOrse if she had children x

No major sickness yet but my god my boobs hurt !

Aw can someone please take my sickness away??? The good thing is I'm off till wed now :)

Awww cheryl I wish I could take it away! Has your doctor not been able to help you with anything else? Have you tried eating something really greasy again? I dont know what else to suggest hun. Maybe nibbling on crackers, I hear that helps. Big higs hun :hugs:

Been away for a while....beachchica, so sorry to hear your news! I hope they will figure out what is happening so can have your sticky bean soon. It must be so hard for you to go through this again :hugs:

Cheryl, sorry you are feeling so lousy. But, nine weeks, only a few more to go until the worst of it is behind you :)

Can't believe I am 11 weeks tomorrow. Doc. appt on Tuesday to hear the heartbeat...after that, if it goes well, I will be committing to this baby finally :). I decided I will buy a home Doppler on tuesday if all goes well too.

Bailey, your u/s is coming up soon, no? Can't wait to see your pic!

I seem to have a lot more energy this week, and nausea is almost gone. Bbs still tender an still having weird dreams every night...also, nice little pooch forming on my tummy (all fat at this point). Other than that, I feel almost normal?

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Aw u must be so excited Hun to hear the heartbeat... I think il get a Doppler after my 12 k scan. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->