Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Yeah me too on the doppler, after my 12 week scan though. i just want to make sure its a good one so I dont freak out if I cant find a heartbeat when its coz I bought a crappy doppler!!

ttc1at34 - I am the same as you, earlier in the week I was really emotional and exhausted coz of my night shifts, but today and yesterday I have just been fine, still my usual tired and could do with a nap, but other than that and the sore boobs I dont feel pg......looking very fat though lol!! Everyone keeps saying ooh you are showing already, but I know its all fat and bloat lol.
My scan is Sept 20th, 12 sleeps lol!!! I cant wait!

Cheryl - keep munching them crackers and fxd your sickness dwindles over the next week or so too.

Just started a that about dopplers... I have the summer one and it's crap...

Cheryl - so sorry honey to hear your still suffering, I thought my sickness would be here for me by now.... Im sure I'll be suffering with you very soon x

TCC- 10 weeks already !! Glad your starting to feel better x

Bailey- apart from sore boobs I don't feel pregnant either, and in all my pregnancies I have suffered by now... And that of course makes me worries as I can't be that lucky to have no sickness or any of the horrible symptoms. X

well after a month I finally have a appointment for my booking in with the MW, I wasn't bothered to be honest, it's just paper work, which takes forever. I always found MW visits boring, but it's at the children's center now and not the hospital which makes it a little easier to get too.

It's hard not to worry isn't it kara? My pregnancy this time has been pretty much the same as it was last time so I always worry that that's a bad sign, but just gotta keep telling myself that my angels passing was sudden and unexpected as my body kept carrying on the pregnancy so my hormone levels weren't a problem. I am hopefully just lucky that my ms is only slight queasiness.

I have heard good things about the sonoline b Doppler but that ones nearer £50, but I found that some on eBay for nearer £40.

Hope you are all well ladies xxxxx

Good to know I'm not the only one.. Week 6 and 7 came and went, no ms and still just queasiness.

Yes me too Ladies. Only queasiness mostly when I'm hungry. I find if I eat even though I don't feel like it I feel better.
I have to say that I feel a little more uneasy after Beach's news. It just makes it seem so fragile. I guess all we can do is be in the moment and be happy where we are today.
I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

You ladies are very lucky with the ms I'm jealous...cx

I just think there's more chance of us having our babies than losing them I decided at the beginning of this pregnancy I wud not worry until I needed to like if I bleed or I get told bad news... I do think it's been hard trying to treat this pregnancy different after losses but ladies let's hope these are our rainbows and come April we will be talking about feeding and dirty nappies. Xxx

You ladies are very lucky with the ms I'm jealous...cx

I just think there's more chance of us having our babies than losing them I decided at the beginning of this pregnancy I wud not worry until I needed to like if I bleed or I get told bad news... I do think it's been hard trying to treat this pregnancy different after losses but ladies let's hope these are our rainbows and come April we will be talking about feeding and dirty nappies. Xxx
:thumbup::hugs:

Good thinking Cheryl, I go through all the April threads and i get so upset when I see one of the girls post to say they have lost their beans. I remember myself last time getting upset losing girls in the August fireflys, you always think it will happen to other people but it made me realise very quickly it can easily be me ... You only have to go through it once to then worry about it happening again.

I have friends who have 2 or 3 kids and never lost a bean, they never seem to worry in the first tri, not like we do, I get jealous and wish I was able to be like that again.

I also remember seeing girls saying how little MS they have, while I'm sitting there with my plastic jug and hair tied back unable to move and sucking my lemon sherbets.... The problem is the only thing I hate about pregnany is the sickness and that's the only reason I wouldn't have anymore, so what happens if I don't suffer sickness in this pregnancy !! I won't have that reason anymore and I'll want another one !!!!

Went round to see a friend of mine who was due the exact same day as I was due (8th August ) , we even got our BFP the same day, she had a little girl and I couldn't get over how small she is, made me want this baby even more !!!!

God don't I go on !!!! Lol xx

Thanks for saying that Cheryl. I guess I needed to hear it from someone else. I'm so sorry about your sickness. I hope it passes soon. When will you have another scan?

Does anyone find they are getting really annoyed with dh? I feel bad because I am so happy to be pregnant but I'm not feeling 100% all of the time and I don't think he gets it? Oh well it's all good.

Aw kara the April thread upsets me so many losses on tht thread....x

My booking appointment is the 18th then my next scan is the 21st I think my ms is easing a bit now :)

My husband is doing my head in right now... His lack of affection :(

Mine too marathon girl....he's still staying at the pub after work (he works in a pub) having a drink with his mates when I'm at home on my own quietly panicking about everything and anything. He then says "I was only having a drink with my mates"......"Oh so should I got have a drink with my mates?" I reply, "No coz you cant your pregnant"....."Oh so you do remember that I am pregnant then?" Seems to be our level of conversation sometime.....he remembers I'm pregnant when it suits but "forgets" to hoover and do the garden (usually I do it then he tells me off saying he was going to do it tomorrow - tomorrow never comes!!). And he also never asks how the hobbit is, or how I'm feeling. Its really like he doesnt acknowledge I am pregnant sometimes!! Grrr men lol!!

Kara - aw it must be so scary seeing all those other losses in the other April thread, but remember that it doesnt happen to all of us and that apparently that thread is much much bigger so the number of losses will be higher. I know its still sad but keep the faith hun, PMA xxxxx

Cheryl - oooh your next scan is the day after mine! Is the ms keeping away again today?

Has anyone else had weird pains around their ovaries? I have had twinges around both, but until now I have had no stretching pains at all!! I was wondering if thats because I got this far last time and it wasnt so long ago so theres no stretching needed....does that make sense? And maybe now the twinges are stretching coz the hobbit is all ok and actually growing bigger than my angel did......or am I clutching at straws here lol!!

Aw bailey I'm with u I cud never imagine my dh touching my bump or speaking to baby well time will tell... Oh and I'm totally with u with the stretching pains not had any until like yesterday so was thinkingits cos I'm now further on than last time wot we like analysing everything lol. Xxx

I know lol! I think I panicked when my preggo friend asked me if I'd had any stretching and I suddenly thought "No I havent!!". I did last time though so it must be coz it didnt need stretching yet lol!

Yeah my df will never be doing the speaking to the bump or anything, I still think he thinks I'm lying about being pregnant lol!

Agreed! I mean all the have to do is act sensitive and caring, not much to ask whilst we are growing their children!

No wonder some woman are gay lol. X

Awww you poor dears! Considering turning gay because your OH's are being pains! LOL

I was always a little worried about what it would be like getting pregnant with my DH because he already has stepson (who is 10) and I didn't think it would feel as special. But, because his ex refused to let him be involved during the pregnancy and they weren't together anymore, he has dreamt for so long of doing it all the "right" way this time, so he is actually really on board and supportive. It kind of surprises me that it turned out to be MORE special because of his experience with stepson, if that makes sense?

Cheryl & Bailey, that is so strange that you say that about your stretching pains but maybe you are spot on because I never made it to 6 weeks with my first, so I have had pretty constant cramps every day (mild-moderate) which feel pretty intense but I am assuming is my uterus stretching. So since you both have started getting them now, maybe you are exactly right that your uterus is getting past the point it has ever stretched before! Fx'd for your scans, sooooo SOON!

Not sure hun. I saw my midwife on Friday, so I am assuming my 12 week scan date will come through the post sometime this week? So not for 3-4 more weeks! EEK, that feels like forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->