Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Nope, now that it is confirmed in utero, I am being put on a "normal" track so not until 12 weeks.

Awkward question ladies, but I think I might have a mild yeast infection (just a bit uncomfortable/itchy). Do I call my midwife to sort it or make a normal appt with my gp?

I was itchy last wk it's passed tho I'm still getting the cm tho. X

I'm used to my husband being useless...lol He tries, he read all the books when I was pregnant with Paige, he would always help me out of the bath, he even started to do all the cooking ( which he carried on even now) but it's different for us girls,we feel it emotional and physical, they can't do much and some men find it hard to be supportive when they don't really know what their role is suppose to be. It's not like it is in the movies !!! And I have heard men are even less interested the second time around because they have seen and done before and know how boring the wait can be....to be honest it gets boring for me too, I just like the 3rd tri...

Bailey- you may be spot on there... I have had no pain at all, but my uterus has been there before twice... There was 13 years between my son and daughter and only 2 years between my daughter and this one... Will be interesting to see how I'll feel during this pregnancy, already noticed a huge difference with the MS... X

Yawn - I would see your GP. I had this with dd and you can use OTC remedies late in preg but not sure about early.

AFM- scan is now Friday. So excited yet so scared. Fingers crossed till then!

Oooh good luck for friday storm, I hope it all goes well!!

I know it seems like forever waiting for scans doesnt it Tawn? Ive only got 10 days to wait now and that still seems forever! I hope it flies by for you though hun, my advice is to plan lots of stuff, I've not done much except work and sleep lol, so its dragged, but I've been too tired to do anything else!!

kara - yeah its no surprise its kinda boring for them, I am so bored waiting for my 12 week scan I feel like nothing is happening. Plus I cant wait for df to see our baby on the screen so maybe he'll feel like its more real!!

Oh and tawn I would just book with your gp hun, my midwife usually tells me to see gp if I need anything prescribing.

Tawn- u can get over the counter cream, I used to get it a lot during pregnancy ... But if u go via doctors it will be free with ur exception x

Storm- yay !!! For Friday, mines thurs... This week is dragging xx

Thanks so much for the advice ladies! I will try some yoghurt this week and see if it clears up (it is really mild so fx'd it will sort itself out) but if not I'll hit up my gp next week.

Storm & kara! oooohh so exciting about your scan on Thursday and Friday! Hope you both plan on posting pictures!!!

Anyone else notice the fruits go from a prune to a lime in a week ? That's a massive change in size, unless prunes are bigger than what I thought..lol

I have my booking in session with MW tomorrow, i did think about trying to find my last book and just tell them to change the date and add a extra pregnancy... Would save time...I'll have peewee with me and you just know she will play up.. !!!

Hope everyone is doing good... Xx

Thanks for all the replies regarding our dh's. It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one going through this. Just a little affection from time to time would be nice though. So glad to have you Ladies to talk to.
Storm- can't wait to see the results of your scan!!
Ladykara- Yay for a scan too! I hope the week flies by for all of us.

Cheryl-glad the ms is easing up a bit. I have a scan booked the day before you on the 20th!
Tawn-hope you get of your itchiness soon!
Bailey-I sure hope these next 10 days fly by before your 12 week scan!! That is such a big milestone and I can't wait until we all get there!

AFM- had an exhausting weekend with driving the kids to their activities. I'm just so tired all of the time. Yay to be a raspberry though!! That does seem like a big jump from prune to lime??

I've just gotten home from my first MW appt. What a wonderful surprise, she has a scanner in her office now!!! I got to see little niblet with a good strong heartbeat :cloud9: I wasn't expecting that at all. It seems much more real now.

MG my husband isn't there yet either. He's trying to be patient with me but he doesn't get that I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I normally take care of all the cooking and cleaning. By dinner time I can barely keep myself upright, and the thought of food turns my stomach. He's made a few comments about the deviation from our usual standard :dohh:

prune to lime is a massive jump. Congrats to the ladies who are there :flower:

Congrats, rainkat, so happy to hear your news! It's a big hurdle you have out of the way now :)

Storm, good luck for Friday- can you be sure to bring back a pic to share with us?

My next appt is tomorrow, praying I hear a little heartbeat on that Doppler!

Hugs xxx

Hi ladies!

Rainkat that is amazing!! So glad you got to see your little nibblet! Yay!!

Storm and Kara, cannot wait for your scans this week! Hope to see pictures from you both!

Ttc1at34 - oooh hope you hear your gorgeous little beans strong heartbeat tomorrow!! Everythings all go this week for everyone!!

Marathon girl - its so tiring being pregnant isnt it!! Apparently our bodies work harder when we are pregnant and just resting than it does when we are running when not pregnant lol!!

I think if you think of a very large prune and a very small lime then its more like the right size lol!! Coz apparently my hobbit should measure 4.1cm from crown to rump, which is a bit small for a lime lol. But I cant think of anything else that size.....maybe a fig is more of an accurate description lol!

Tawn - yeah try yohgurt I hear thats pretty good! Hope it gets better!!

Cheryl - glad the ms is easing now, that placenta can take some of the work from you!! SO glad to see you are so far along now hun, so happy for you xxxx

Everyone else how are you??

Cherry is it not your scan today?? Or is it Thursday as well?

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well! Sorry I've not been on here for a while... Think spending too much time on these boards made me worry about things a bit too much so I stayed away for a bit.

12 week scan tomorrow for me. Really uncomfortable mixture of excitement and terror at the moment. But fingers crossed I'll be able to upload a pic tomorrow afternoon.....

xxx

Romatomato, tk2, ukgirl, ginny, pinkorblue, jerseybean, dan-o and EMTamanda I hope you are all well as well!!

I try to keep up with everyone and I have the memory of a goldfish so I hope you are all ok xxxxxxxx

Hey cherry, was just thinking about you, I though it was today your scan!!

Ooooh got everything crossed for you hun, I am sure it will all go amazing, cant wait to see your scan pic!!!

Rainkat- that's fab news !!!! So jealous does that mean u may get a scan on every visit ?? Think they should do that as normal over here !!x

My MW appointment was quicker than normal, had go through all my pregnancies and she took blood and urine sample... All very boring stuff lol..

It seems like its scan week for a few off us !!! X

Its scan fortnight lol, mine and cheryls are next week lol! 9 sleeps yay!!

Hey cherry, was just thinking about you, I though it was today your scan!!

Ooooh got everything crossed for you hun, I am sure it will all go amazing, cant wait to see your scan pic!!!

Thanks :) It's at 1.30 tomorrow - I'm assuming there'll be a backlog by then so hoping I'll get in by two. The hospital's a bit of a drive away (we picked it over a closer one because it's scored much higher on satisfaction and cleanliness etc (https://www.birthchoiceuk.com/BirthChoiceUKFrame.htm)) so we'll probably leave before 1 just to make absolutely sure we get there in good time. So I'll have lots of time to stew and work myself into a lather about it!

Hello hello!

Sorry I haven't checked in at all!
I am doing well, I have a scan on Monday that I am very nervous for. Saw a little HB at 6w and really hoping to see it again but I am quite nervous to be honest. :(

I haven't had much nausea for the last week, still really sore boobs and tired though.

I just want everything to be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"