Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Too funny Ladykara!! I'm sure we all did!
Pinkorblue- it's amazing what they can tell about your body from your tongue and eyes and your pulse! I'm glad you are trying to eat more iron rich foods! It's just do hard when pregnant because my body doesn't want the same food as before. Oh well all we can do is try our best right?
Thanks to TTC1!!! For her PMA. My friend gave me this book called The Gift which talks about the Law of Attraction. If you want something to happen in your life you have to attract it be being positive and saying its going to happen!

Had a very low heavy feeling today, thought it was due to constipation .... Started bleeding, not heavy but enough when I wipe, no cramping but still feeling very low and heavy... Had a late shift at work and just called in and had to tell them, they were so nice but I started crying. At least I still have my scan tomorrow or I'll be going mental....

Didn't someone on here say they had bleeding when they strained on the loo ???

Oh lady kara I hope all is ok, dont forget bleeding in early pregnancy isnt always a bad sign. I do think I read someone had put that about bleeding when straining on the toilet, I really hope all is well hun. Big big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: :hugs:

Kara .. yes you can bleed from straining.. Iv had it iv not been
able to go to the loo like normal :nope: .. and when i do its so painful
and i bleed everytime i go now :( and end up with pain ..

i thought it was from my front but it wasn't as i checked :lol:

hope it was that and not bleeding anywhere else! :hugs:

Thanks beccy but it's from the front, I googled it and found I could have irritable cervix.. I have favourable cervix anyway. Just hope it's that x

Bailey- its not me going nuts then..lol I can't remember who it was , I'm hoping it's someone who is still in the running x

Hi kara, hope you're feeling ok - I think whoever had the bleeding said it cleared up after? Think it might have been Ttc1at34?

I'm just back from my scan and all looked fine! oh is a bit reluctant to share the pics with people outside the family until we've told our nearest and dearest, but I'll post them as soon as. Little Twinkle measured just over 50mm so was bang on for size and everything looked as it should. The sonographer dated me at 11+5, so bang on there as well :)

There was a lot of crying/hysterical giggling as soon as I saw the screen, but the sonogrpaher was very patient with me!

Phew....can't tell you the relief. Next stop is my booking appointment on Monday, and my 20 week scan is booked for 12 November. Looks like we will be telling family over the next few weeks after all :)

Hope this sets a trend for lots more positie scans on this board!

xx

Congrats on your scan Cherrytomato

Ladykara fingers crossed it's nothing :hugs:

Kara, I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it is just from the straining while pooing. I feel like i read that on here as well, so someone MUST have said it! So glad you have a scan tomorrow to give you peace of mind! :hugs:

Cherrytomato, glad you scan went wonderfully! You must be on cloud nine! Have you thought about how you are going to announce it yet? What an exciting time for you and your OH!

Oh Cherry I am so so happy for you yay!!!!! Can't wait to see the pic!! Yay yay yay!!!

Cherry tomato - great news!

Ladykara - I think I saw this earlier too. Not sure who it was though. Fingers crossed all looks good tomorrow. What time is your scan?

Thanks everyone :) You'll all be next! I totally understand where OH is coming from but I wish I could show you the pic! Little bub is lying there, looks like s/he has one leg crossed over the other and has a hand up in front of his/her face :) I thought I saw him/her move on the scan (hard to tell because the lady kept moving the scanny stick thing about so much) and I went into hysterics...so weird to see it moving and not feel anything!

We're going to end up with quite a drawn out process of telling people! We're off to America on Tuesday for a family wedding. I think we'll tell OH's parents as soon as we get there and have a quiet moment. Then we'll try and hide/deny it til after the wedding so we don't steal any thunder. But there will be 14 of us in one house for the second week so I'm pretty sure it'll become obvious! After that my Dad, step Mum, sister and brother in law are coming over a couple of weeks after we're home so we'll spring it on them then. And then my Mum will be around the following week...And then we'll go up north where the elderly relatives are.

So hopefully we'll have told most of the immediate family by the time I'm...17 weeks..!!! Sounds ridiculous but we want to tell everyone in person and that's the only days people are free!

Aw Ladykara I hope it's nothing to worry about Hun at least ur scan is tomoro Hun...xx

Congrats cherry so excited for u Hun xxx

Marathon~ It really is amazing. How about for you, how is your acupuncture going? That's what I'm doing, but when all I'm starting to crave is junk food, it makes it harder lol.

Kara~ Thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Bleeding stinks and I hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about. :hugs:

Awesome Cherry, so happy for you! :D Enjoy your trip to the states and sharing your baby news! :)

:hi: Cheryl, Storm and Becy~ How are you ladies doing?

Hi all!

Cherry, yayyyyy on your scan, I'm so happy for you! So you are going to announce now? You must be so happy :)

Ladykara, yes, I had some spotting a few times so far, once while straining....doc said any abdominal straining can cause it and it's nothing to worry about.

Bailey, you are such a sweetheart...to your point, I had my appointment yesterday to listen for the heart beat. To my dismay, doc couldn't find it! I almost started bawling right then and there, but she took me right to ultrasound, and there was the little peanut, wiggling away and so much bigger than when we saw him last (or her).

Doc says at 11+ plus weeks with everythig looking normal, I am now out of the 'danger zone' and chance of miscarriage is now 1%!! Just as it will be for the rest of the pregnancy.

I am so relieved!!!! I am finally on board with this and now I will start planning. We have our first tri screening in 9 days (to check for down's, etc), and after that, I believe we will make the announcement.

Can't believe it, I got my sticky bean after all!

Can't wait for everyone else's stories/photos to go up, and we can all start to breathe easy :)

hugs xxx

Great news here today!!
Congrats Cherry on your scan! What a relief! So happy for you.

TTC1- also congrats. You must be so excited to start planning and sharing the news! Yay for all of our rainbows!!

Ladykara- I'm praying that everything is ok with your little jelly bean. I'm do glad you have your scan tomorrow.
Pinkorblue- yes I love acupuncture. I am supposed to eat everything warm and no cold or raw foods. I love salads so that has been hard. I am also really craving junk food so it's hard. I just try to do my best.

Getting ready to go to work. Wish I could stay home and sleep instead. We are having a beautiful September so I shouldn't complain. Hope everyone has a great day!

Cherry that's fab news !!!! can't wait to see the photo xx

Tcc- so happy for you honey, over that milestone, and thanks for the advice, feel better now x

...and admitting I'm a stalker. Hi ladies!! Been reading your stories but haven't stepped into the thread before because I wanted to wait a bit.

Just had my first appointment with my RE/OB. Wasn't sure what to expect, but straight away he wanted to take a look with the u/s.

All I wanted was a gestational sac. Doc told me not to expect a fetal pole just yet, but that a gestational sac in the uterus is what we want to see. I was staring at the ceiling tiles trying not to get my hopes up or be too worried about what would happen next. I was completely unprepared to see...

A HEARTBEAT!! YAY! Apparently I am farther along than I thought! I could see the heart beating and then he let me HEAR IT! It was so awesome! I am over the moon. And now that I have seen a heartbeat, I thought I would come out of hiding and join you ladies. :cloud9::cloud9::happydance:

Marathon~ Glad to hear it. :) I know the feeling, giving up foods you love is hard to do, even if it's worth it. Hope your work day goes by quickly!

Ttc1~ That's fantastic news!!! :D

MightyMom~ Welcome and congrats!!! Glad you had a great scan and got to hear the your little one's hb. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->