Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Welcome MightyMom!! Glad you got to see your little beans hb!! Let's hope we all have a healthy and happy nine months together.

Thanks Pinkorblue. Just about done work and will go home and crash.
WE will be thinking of you for tomorrow Ladykara.

Bought myself some sunflowers today for no reason. They were so beautiful I couldn't pass them up!! Can't always wait for dh to do it.

Welcome to the thread mighty mom! What an amazing surprise to see the heartbeat!

Ladykara, thinking of you with your scan today. :hugs:

Welcome mighty mom.

Ladykara - thinking of you today x

Thanks girls, I'm not going to lie I'm terrified, I wasn't before because I just thought it was game over, but I started to get hope and now I am scared, I don't want to go in that little room with the tissues... Paige has to come with us as we have no sitter and grant wants to come in the room x

Welcome mightymom, glad you came out of hiding... These girls are amazing and doubt I would have got through the last weeks without them..x

Thinking of you ladyK - really hope you come out of there with good news. We'll be here when you get back either way.:hugs:

Welcome to the gang mightymom :)

AFM..two more days in the office after today. Which is just as well because I think I'm broken, I could just stay in bed for the next 6 months. Ah well, at least I'll have a nice long flight to pass out on (and pray my nausea behaves on the flight....). And I wil finally tell my boss when I get back so hopefully people won't get too annoyed with me for being as utterly useless as I'm being right now!

What time is your scan Ladykara? We are all thinking of you every step of the way x

Bad news from me, I'm out ! Baby must have died within the week. Didn't feel any different with this one. Just didn't have hope from the start. I'm in hospital now waiting to have d&c...

Wishing u all the best guys... Will be popping in now and then xxx

Oh ladykara I'm so sorry...you'll be back :hugs: Look after yourself hun, and definitely pop back in, you're still part of the group xxxx

Ladykara, I am so sorry hun. :hugs: my heart goes out to you and your OH

Oh sweetie, :cry: I'm so sorry, Kara. :hugs: :hugs: Praying and keeping you and your OH in my thoughts. My heart is breaking for both of you right now...

Ladykara my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you will have time to rest and grieve. I wish we could all be there to give you a big hug.

I'm thinking I'll stear clear of this particular thread for awhile since I'm no longer pregnant and I don't fit in right now...bless you all for your little beans and I'm so happy for all of you. I will come back once I'm pregnant again but by then, there will probably be a summer or fall forum for me...you all take care!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I found that when I was queasy eating a little eased the quease lol!!

Roma - I always try and picture the scan with a positive outcome hun, got everything x'd for you xxx

Ladies are any of you taking baby aspirin?

I am and have been for 2 cycles now I think. My doc suggested it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->