Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Dancareoi, congrats on the great news! So happy for you hun!

Welcome Mighty Mom and Dancareoi :flower:

congrats on the scans ladies :thumbup:

Bailey, I wish mine looked like a bump, not just fat! I'm pretty sure one friend is on to me. She delicately hinted at saving her maternity clothes for me :haha:

Aww thats lovely of her hun, I suppose its a matter of opinion whether I look fat lol, I think it just feels less fat for me, if that makes sense!! Its more hard than it was lol.

Heres a pic of my tummy from the other day, I think we should all put a pic and have a comparison ladies lol!!

Attachments

• 0E378120-9593-4E7E-B801-0D67B1DAE411-2266-00000347501C81A6.jpg
    0E378120-9593-4E7E-B801-0D67B1DAE411-2266-00000347501C81A6.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 6
WElcome and congrats on you scan Danceroi!! It is such relief to get over that first hurdle! I think we are the oldest women on here. I will be 43 later this month. Yikes!!

Storm- congrats on seeing the hb! You have to be happy at every step when you are PAL!

Thinking of you today for your scan Tawn!!

Beautiful bump Bailey!!

Rainkat-2 of my friends have already guessed. I'm not good at lying. What can you do?

Welcome Dancaroi! (I love that name. :))

Bailey: I love that bump! I never really looked pregnant with DD. Just fat!

Beautiful bump Bailey!

Okay, let's see if I can do this... keep in mind I was a size 6 before I started this adventure. Please excuse the shadow. I tried to take a pic with my left hand so I could face the other way but I couldn't get it to work.

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/rainkat_photos/bump8wks.jpg

Aw wow rainkat what a lovely little bump!! I have no idea what a size 6 is in uk sizes but I was a uk size 12 before getting my bfp.

I did a little search and it looks like Canada 6 = UK 8
I've gained 8 lbs already :blush:

I lost weight at first but I think I have definately put on weight now!! I'll be surprised if its less than 8lbs that I've gained too lol!!

this should have been my slogan with this last chemical pregnancy...geesh...

Attachments

• 20120914_134156.jpg
    20120914_134156.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on your great scan today, Storm! :) :)

Dan~ :wave:! Congrats again on your scan! :happydance:

Bailey~ Love the bump pic! :) I can be a sport and post one but I promise it's all bloat + fat. :haha:

Rainkat~ Awesome bump! :D I know the feeling, I've gained 8 pounds too !!! :blush::dohh: It's not like I can exercise the way I used to anyway so I better not hear any complaints from the doctor's office lol.

rainkat that bump is lovely! I am so jealous, you look great.

I would post a bump pic, but there is no bump. Just baby flab from my last pregnancy! I really did mean to lose that before getting pregnant again...if only for the bump pics!

Hi I'm new on here, pinkorblue suggested I came over to have a look!

I am 41 and 7 weeks pg with number 4. Suffered a loss at 8 weeks in July 2009 and went on to have a rainbow in may 2010. Suffered another loss in jan this year, I thought I was 17 weeks and all going well, but routine check showed baby had died 13-14 weeks.

I am now 7 weeks pg and have a scan later on today to check how things are progressing. I am scared to death.

Wow, congrats and good luck on your scan! :) Yay!

Beautiful bump Rainkat!! I would post a pic but I don't know how to do it? I have an I phone is it easy to do?

How's everyone feeling today? I am having a less positive day today for some reason. I need a bit of a boost. maybe once I'm done work and I can get out in the sunshine? I will also be going for acupuncture today so that should relax me a bit.
I am getting so bitchy with dh. Poor guy.

I'm having an awful day. Woke up spotting and haven't been able to shake the PARL-anoia. Plus I feel ill which doesn't help.

I'm having an awful day. Woke up spotting and haven't been able to shake the PARL-anoia. Plus I feel ill which doesn't help.

I'm so sorry. Hopefully it is nothing but I understand how hard it is to stay positive. Thinking of you :hugs:

Marathongirl it's a beautiful day!! Make sure you get outside for some vitamin D. Who do you see for accupunture? I think I went to a lady named Lisa last pregnancy but that was a long time ago. I would like to find someone who specializes in maternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->