Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

great news, jersey! you must be so relieved and excited :)

mighty mom, glad the spotting has eased up- looks like you have an appointment on the 20th (same day as my screening appointment!)...so not too long until you can get reassurance that everything is okay :)

Bailey, yours is coming up? What day?

We ordered a home doppler and it came in the mail yesterday. We pulled it out last night I couldn't believe it, but we found peanut's little heartbeat! 167 bpm and I even checked onlne to see what they're supposed to sound like, just to be sure- anyway, it was unmistakable and I'm so relieved that I can listen any time I'd like without having to wait for another doctor's appointment :)

12 weeks tomorrow....I ordered a bella band cause my bloat/pooch is getting bigger and can't seem to button up anymore.
Pulled my tights off last night in the middle of a dinner theater cause they were so tight and uncomfortable. Seems every time I eat I simply explode!

hope everyone's having a beautiful weekend!

Hey ladies!

Mightymum I hope you are doing ok, I have to say you are staying very strong and brave, I admire that hun, I wish I could find some more strength to be brave sometimes! I am glad to hear its just brown now and I am praying to the universe, God and whoever, that it was just normal early pregnancy spotting and that your little bean is fine!

Storm - awwww what a lovely little blob hun, it really is amazing how beautiful they look even when they are just a blob!!

Jersey bean - hi!!! Glad to hear that you are doing well and you got to see that beautiful LO!!! Amazing news! And you can attach a pic by clicking on GO ADVANCED the click on the little paper clip sign that comes up above the text box, it will open another page, on this page you can upload pictures from your laptop so if you put a pic of your scan onto your laptop you should be able to upload it, then simply close the other page and it will be attached. Or use a website such as photobucket that I think someone described earlier in the thread, a few pages ago.

Everyone else how are you all doing?

5 more sleeps!!

That's great, we can all post our pictures on Thursday :).

I got the Sonoline fetal Doppler from fetaldoppler.net....it came in just three days and works like a charm. Was about $50 to buy.

So great to hear your news Jersey Bean!! Congrats!

TTC1- so amazing about the Doppler! I have heard good things about that one! I am thinking about getting one!

Rainkat- sorry you got called in to work. I was inside most of the day as well. We lost out hockey game but they played their little hearts out!!

Mighty- glad the sporting is slowing down for you x I am also impressed at how stoic and strong you seem! That's good!

AFM- really tired after a long day. Dh asking what I want for dinner!? Say wha??? How bout just some toast and peanut butter? I have no energy and no taste for anything but I'm hungry

I just ordered a Sonoline C1 from fetaldoppler.net, it came to $89 with shipping to Canada...maybe I should have shopped around more and looked for free shipping. Oh well! I also have to get it delivered to my work since UPS doesn't ship to P.O. boxes, I made a note to please package discreetly, I wonder if they will comply?!

Either way I am very excited but also a bit freaked out as I have a scan on Monday! Gawd I hope everything is ok in there!

Hello to all existing, and all new ladies who have joined since I was last on!

Been on holidays for 3 weeks and needed a small break from the forum as I was starting to over think things and worry myself..!

First of all big hugs to those who have been unlucky to have lost again, my thoughts are with you and your angels.. Don't worry your time will come, and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

Sorry to post my good news after writing the above, but I just had to, I hope you other ladies don't mind...

Booked a private early scan for this morning at 10+6, have not had one up until today... And we seen a baby, measuring 4cm, strong heartbeat, and it was even waving!
Words cannot describe how happy Me and DH were/are to see a baby in there after 2 previous MMC! We got 4 awesome pics and a DVD, which we have watched twice since getting home!
I would post a picture but I'm not sure how to?! Can anyone help? X

Finally my rainbow baby has arrived, and I have my 12 week scan to look forward to on the 24th!

Xxx

CONGRATS! That's beyond awesome!!!

Aww I hope it goes well for you on Monday Roma!!

Thanks for the recommendation ttc, I was looking at that one myself. Although I still cant bring myself to purchase it until after the scan. I just think how bad I would feel if I order it, then things are bad at the scan, and then I get the doppler in the post a few days later, so just cant do it. Its weird coz I am not really expecting things to go wrong, I am actually quite positive about it, but I guess I still have that nagging worrying voice in my head.

I know what you mean, I waited until my 11 week appointment before ordering, cause I didn't want to waste the money and have that thing laying around if things didn't turn out.

You'll feel so much more confident after your scan this week- can't wait for you to have it and see everything is okay :)

btw, I think the doppler is hit or miss....I tried it again last night and this time had a hard time finding peanut. I think I caught the hb for a few seconds, but just couldn't seem to nail it down. I guess the little guy (or gal) must be moving around in there.

Don't panic if, after you get it, you can't find the hb some days. My doc made me promise only to use it during office hours so that I wouldn't be freaking out in the middle of the night if I couldn't find the hb :)

How are everyone's symptoms? I've been better in week 12, some days feeling great. Finally went for a jog last night and despite the discomfort (I guess the laxatives and sore breasts don't make for a pleasant run), I felt great afterwards.

Only thing that doesn't seem to disappear are the sore bbs and crazy dreams. I don't think I have a bump yet, but my belly has definitely gotten bigger--especially after I eat, I can hardly button my pants.

Hugs to all xxx

I'm feeling pretty much the same ttc, except I am still mega tired too!

Dan~ Yay, glad you got pics. It took a trip to the ER before I got my first pic..

Jersey~ Absolutely wonderful news!!! :D

Mighty~ Glad to hear the spotting eased up, hope it's the last you'll see of it. :flower:

Symptoms: Still pretty much the same; queasiness, tired, I do notice I urinate at night a lot more now. Had one instance of evening sickness but I think that had more to do with what I had eaten for dinner, should've dabbed the grease off the pizza a little more. :blush: I think I'll stick with Hawaiian for awhile. :haha:

Bailey~ Woohooo only a few days left, can't wait to hear your scan update! :) Been meaning to comment on your avatar, I love it!

Marathon~ Sometimes simple meals are the best ones. ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks pinkorblue, I thought it was appropriate lol!! How are you doing now? Any more info from the consultant or news on the cerclage?

I have my scan tomorrow at 9:30 and I am so nervous I could puke. I'm just terrified of getting bad news :(. The anxiety I am feeling at this moment is on par with how I felt before doing my board exams!!! I guess my main worry is: what will I do if it's all over? Do I try again? Give up? I know this thinking is very Non-PMA but I just feel like I need to prepare myself for the worst case scenario, just so that it won't be such an awful, horrible shock.

I'm sorry for bringing doom and gloom :(. I'm just absolutely petrified of another mmc. I have had no bleeding or anything untoward, but this is of little comfort to me.

I had a blighted ovum @ 11 weeks and a chemical in June @ 4+1. Am I doomed? :(. This is just the worst feeling ever :cry:

I have my scan tomorrow at 9:30 and I am so nervous I could puke. I'm just terrified of getting bad news :(. The anxiety I am feeling at this moment is on par with how I felt before doing my board exams!!! I guess my main worry is: what will I do if it's all over? Do I try again? Give up? I know this thinking is very Non-PMA but I just feel like I need to prepare myself for the worst case scenario, just so that it won't be such an awful, horrible shock.

I'm sorry for bringing doom and gloom :(. I'm just absolutely petrified of another mmc. I have had no bleeding or anything untoward, but this is of little comfort to me.

I had a blighted ovum @ 11 weeks and a chemical in June @ 4+1. Am I doomed? :(. This is just the worst feeling ever :cry:

Roma, I felt the same on Saturday, after having 2 MMC last year I wAs petrified going for the scan yesterday.. And as much of a mental head-f*** of how to think... You need to be positive!
I did kind of, half prepare myself for the worst, which I thought I should, but then I thought, I have had no bleeding, pain or anything and got to 11 weeks...so maybe this is my time!??
It's hard to be positive, I know, but try to relax, and think about the little rainbow you have inside you! Remember girlfriend... P...M...A!!
Good luck, let us know how it goes!
Xxxx

I forgot too add we saw a HB at 6w, I have read that this significantly lowers the chance of mc but ugh....I'm just too afraid to be hopeful! I have been really good with the PMA up until this past week or so.

Roma, I felt the same on Saturday, after having 2 MMC last year I wAs petrified going for the scan yesterday.. And as much of a mental head-f*** of how to think... You need to be positive!
I did kind of, half prepare myself for the worst, which I thought I should, but then I thought, I have had no bleeding, pain or anything and got to 11 weeks...so maybe this is my time!??
It's hard to be positive, I know, but try to relax, and think about the little rainbow you have inside you! Remember girlfriend... P...M...A!!
Good luck, let us know how it goes!
Xxxx

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement and I'm so happy to hear everything is going well for you! Mmc is the worst, it feels like a cruel joke. When I had my chemical it was more just disappointment than shock and heartbreak! At least my body had the decency and mercy to end it right away!

Sorry again for my emo-ness today :(

Aw Roma I know exactly how you feel hun! I am also trying to stay positive for my scan on Thursday! I don't trust my body either, had no bleeding or pain last time so I just don't trust that everything is still ok in there, even though I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and no reason to worry except for that damned mmc last time!! But Jerseybean is right, we need to stay positive, yeah it's ok to have a slight fear but don't let it overwhelm you hun (please remind me of this on Wednesday night when I freak out!!) but remember that the chances of another mmc are so so so unbelievably slim, especially after seeing the hb!! The odds are way in our favour and everything will be ok. I know it's hard to believe that now but believe me tomorrow you will be showing us all the scan pic and wondering why you were so worried xxxxxx

Aw Roma I know exactly how you feel hun! I am also trying to stay positive for my scan on Thursday! I don't trust my body either, had no bleeding or pain last time so I just don't trust that everything is still ok in there, even though I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and no reason to worry except for that damned mmc last time!! But Jerseybean is right, we need to stay positive, yeah it's ok to have a slight fear but don't let it overwhelm you hun (please remind me of this on Wednesday night when I freak out!!) but remember that the chances of another mmc are so so so unbelievably slim, especially after seeing the hb!! The odds are way in our favour and everything will be ok. I know it's hard to believe that now but believe me tomorrow you will be showing us all the scan pic and wondering why you were so worried xxxxxx

:hugs:

You girls are the best.

Roma~ All things considered, it's perfectly normal to feel that way so no need for apologies. :hugs: PAL is very emotional and scary hun, but I agree with Jersey's post. Sounds like your little bean is growing well. Best wishes and tons of sticky dust for tomorrow! :flower:

Bailey~ :) I have my first real prenatal appointment on Tuesday, then I'm officially transferred over to Perinatology until around 35-36 weeks. No more news on the cerclage so far, I guess if nothing comes up, my Peri expects to see me at 4am on the 8th of October for placement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->