Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hi all,

Storm - great news.

We also had heartbeat - first hurdle over - baby measuring 10mm which makes me 7 weeks and 1 day, which ties in exactly when I OV !

Another scan booked for we'd 26th sept - but so far everything exactly as it should be!

YAY!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I would post a pic but I don't know how to do it? I have an I phone is it easy to do?

you take a picture and upload it to a photo site (I use photobucket) then copy the image code into a post. It took me a bit of playing around to figure it out but it's easy once you know how.

Aww thats lovely of her hun, I suppose its a matter of opinion whether I look fat lol, I think it just feels less fat for me, if that makes sense!! Its more hard than it was lol.

Heres a pic of my tummy from the other day, I think we should all put a pic and have a comparison ladies lol!!

That's a beautiful belly! :)

I'm having an awful day. Woke up spotting and haven't been able to shake the PARL-anoia. Plus I feel ill which doesn't help.

Awww mighty mom, I am sure it is so hard to be positive right now but I have faith everything will be ok! :hugs: do you have a doctors visit scheduled?

Marathon girl, thanks for the support but i think it must have been for someone else, I don't get my scan for 4 more week!!! Makes me want to go to sleep and fast forward till then!!

I am waiting for a call back from the doctor. My next visit isn't until Thursday (and really, what can they do before then anyway?). I am trying to be Zen about it and not worry, but I still catch my entire body tensing up and have to consciously relax all my muscles. I HATE UNCERTAINTY!

Sorry Mightymom. I hope that you can stay relaxed and that all is well with your little bean. Keep us posted.

Sorry Tawn- I thought I saw that you had a scan today as well. My brain isn't working like it normally does. I often forget what I'm doing right in the middle of doing it??

Rainkat- I see Liza Shibata. She is great and I wold highly recommend her. Her practice is called Sacred Meridian. you could just google her. Are you ready to come out of hiding yet? Hehe

Aww mightymom, that is totally understandable how you are feeling! But you are right, being relaxed and zen as possible is the very best thing you can do, that and rest Hun.

Marathongirl, no worries! I am totally developing my case of pregnancy brain now too, honestly it is ridiculous how tired I am and how mushy my mind feels!

Dancareoi - Congrats on the positive scan! Great news!

As promised here is the picture of the blob (as baby shall now be known!). Really hard to see anything but the blob next to the yolk sac is the baby! :happydance:

Attachments

• Blob.jpg
    Blob.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 3
It's amazing how beautiful those little blobs look. I remember when I saw my blob I cried.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be watching lots of kids hockey. It's all good. We are having another beautiful day here in Victoria yay for a late summer!!

Beautiful pic storm!!!

Mightymom how is your spotting today hun?

Storm~ Love your scan pic! :)

Dan~ Did they give you a pic to take home?

Mighty~ Thinking of you and hope the spotting has eased up. :hugs:

Marathon~ Woohoo for a beautiful day and have fun watching hockey. :)

Tawn~ No kidding about being so tired, I'm afraid to nap during the week for fear I'll oversleep. DH claims it means this little one is going to be hyper active. :dohh:

Storm~ Love your scan pic! :)

Dan~ Did they give you a pic to take home?

Mighty~ Thinking of you and hope the spotting has eased up. :hugs:

Marathon~ Woohoo for a beautiful day and have fun watching hockey. :)

Tawn~ No kidding about being so tired, I'm afraid to nap during the week for fear I'll oversleep. DH claims it means this little one is going to be hyper active. :dohh:

Hi Pink, yes i got a couple of pictures of a lovely little blob!!!!!

Hello to all existing, and all new ladies who have joined since I was last on!

Been on holidays for 3 weeks and needed a small break from the forum as I was starting to over think things and worry myself..!

First of all big hugs to those who have been unlucky to have lost again, my thoughts are with you and your angels.. Don't worry your time will come, and I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxxx

Sorry to post my good news after writing the above, but I just had to, I hope you other ladies don't mind...

Booked a private early scan for this morning at 10+6, have not had one up until today... And we seen a baby, measuring 4cm, strong heartbeat, and it was even waving!
Words cannot describe how happy Me and DH were/are to see a baby in there after 2 previous MMC! We got 4 awesome pics and a DVD, which we have watched twice since getting home!
I would post a picture but I'm not sure how to?! Can anyone help? X

Finally my rainbow baby has arrived, and I have my 12 week scan to look forward to on the 24th!

Xxx

welcome back Jerseybean :flower:

Great news about your scan. I love when you can see them moving around. It's wonderful to have positive updates at any time.

Marathongirl I was called in to the office today. I can't believe I'm stuck inside :growlmad: Fortunately I have a nice view of Rithet's Bog. Have fun at hockey.

Just brown when I wipe, so it has eased up. I'm trying to take it easy today and just keep my feet up. Just had some Creamy Chicken Ramen. Nom nom nom nom!

FANTASTIC news JerseyBean!! How exciting to have photos AND a DVD of your LO!! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->