Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Oops pressed post too soon!! Hope everyone else is ok today! Will catch up properly tomorrow xxxxx

marthongirl: Try this: Every time you get a bad thought or a worry that something is wrong, ask yourself if you can do anything about it. If you can, do. If you can't, then ask you LO to be strong for you and send some love. No matter what, you know that you are loving your LO and they are feeling every bit of it. So if my LO isn't on this earth that long, then I will have loved Cole-Cat every bit along the way instead of being worried. And I believe that that love is taken with them when they go. I want my angel to remember my love, not my worry. That is my "zen approach."

I sound crazy now, don't I?

:flower::flower::flower:

Ginny~ Awwww, lovely video! :D

Marathon~ Lucky! :) I hope to go back soon but it depends on how my cervix behaves. She told me to do whatever I feel most comfortable with, as far as seeing her again and keep her posted. I asked her if I made it to term, would it still be okay to see her if it turns out I need a c-section. She corrected when I made it to term, acu would be very beneficial whether I had a surgical birth or not. So whatever happens, I will see her again by 36-37 weeks, keeping my fingers crossed that I can visit before then.

Bailey~ Have a good night! :sleep:

Rainkat~ I had low bp with DS3, my caregiver didn't seem concerned by it, they tend to worry more with high bp. Sorry you actually fainted though. :hugs:

ttcbaby~ Getting close to O, sending bfp vibes!!!

Nite nite Bailey.

I'm almost done work as well. Can't wait to go home and rest.Seem to feel more queasy as the day goes on. It's all good though. Going home to watch football with dh. It's our date night we will see if I can stay awake!

I have also heard that orgasm opens your cervix and pulls the sperm in. We had such a hard time figuring out how to conceive, and I was always worried about my tilted uterus. But after my O-theory we have always been able to conceive when we wanted, it was just getting the bean to stick that has been an issue.

Yes, i've heard that too. We had a "great" BD session tonight! :) Wow, i have a tilted uterus too...i hope your theory works for me too! We've conceived twice now but no stick so i think i have a similar situation to yours...thanks for being so helpful!!!

Rainkat: I think low bp is really common during the first half of pregnancy. I had low bp with DS at around 14 weeks - then by the time I got to 34 weeks it had turned into high bp!

Jersey: lovely scan pic!

Roma: yay for the good news

Morning ladies sorry I've not posted much the ms is still killing me and having to work with it sucks got my booking appointment at the midwife today tho :)

Jersey thts a great pic Hun..cx

Roma so happy for u Hun...x

Mighty hope ur doing good Hun..x

Giny great news ur baby's doin good..x

Hey everyone else :wave:

Hi everyone,

So great to come on here and see so much happy scan news!! Go Spring Blossoms!!

Just at the airport but wanted to hop on and say I hope everyone has a good week or so - bailey i know you have your scan on thurs, it'll be amazing :) I'll try and hop on here when we have wifi for the the occasional update.

AFM, packing when you have no idea what size you're gonna be is hard! I've never packed so much. I have 3 different options for what to wear to the wedding (just beginning to bump out a bit now...). Yesterday I was pretty much nausea-free!! Hurrah! And had my booking appointment this week which was all pretty straightforward, but the midwife wasn't thrilled about me flying. I have an appointment with the community midwife (as opposed to hospital midwife) jut after we get back from America, and I'm really hoping to hear the heartbeat...

OH's parents are already in America and are meeting us from the airport, so I think we're going to give the news for the first time tonight!

Have a good couple of weeks everyone!

xx

Have a great time cherry!

Hey bailey, you looking forward to your scan tomorrow? X

I've been feeling so sick still, and so tired this week, I could literally sleep all day!
I still feel very nervous for my 12 week on Monday and I have no idea why, we saw our rainbow on Saturday and everything was good... Why am I so nervous about Monday?? Am I ever going to enjoy this pregnancy and stop worrying?

DH has always called me a worrier...I just find it so hard to believe we have a baby in there that is going to be wrong and I can't help thinking something is going to go wrong at some point! I know thats a terrible way to think but I can't help it...

Sorry, just felt like I had to get that out... Sometimes my husband thinks/tells me I'm crazy for thinking like that but I don't think men can really truly understand..
X

Jersey I totally understand what you mean, I am the same. I keep thinking I will stop worrying after the scan but I bet I dont, I bet I then keep worrying til the next scan,. and the next until the birth!!

And yeah me and df had a chat last night after we had a mega argument, I told him that he doesnt acknowledge the baby. He said he just doesnt want to be upset as much after last time if its a mmc again. I told him that its great that he feels he can distance himself like that but how does he think I feel that I AM ACTULLY pregnant and I cant ignore it! Men eh?

Hi Cheryl! :waves: Nice to see you! I wish I could give you a magic pill for the MS. :(

Enjoy your trip Cherry! Not sure why the doc was so reluctant about you flying, you should be fine flying this early.

JerseyBean: I think it's completely normal to feel apprehensive! Even if you are not PAL, women still worry. I didn't stop worrying about DD until she was 2 years old, and occasionally I still get a twinge of worry about the most irrational things. Mom worry. It's what we do. It means we love. Don't feel guilty!

Bailey: Ugh, really? At 12 weeks? He STILL can't acknowledge the baby? It isn't going to make it hurt any less for him if it's a mmc. He'll just feel bad that he wasn't there for you when you needed him. He needs to step up!

Yeah thats what I have told him. I guess he is just scared coz this was the critical time last time, and I dont think he imderstands my need to acknowledge this baby and the last one as our children, I just dont think he envisions this little hobbit as becoming a real baby, that its still not sunk in or something. Which is typical bloke of course, no empathy. But he is trying now, I think!

Look what I just saw, I think it was a sign from Lillie not to worry about her little brother. Which is silly I know coz its only light defraction, but it was a reminder that we have to endure the rain to get the rainbow. Made me burst into tears, in a happy way.

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/4A36D033-6F4B-4929-AD1B-DEDE3435CCAE-6546-00000809F05C59FC.jpg

Aw, I love that picture! I think someone is telling you something...

Cheryl~ Sorry ms is hitting so hard, I sure hope it starts easing up for you soon. Good luck with the midwife today!

Cherry~ Have a safe trip and enjoy your visit to the States!!

Jersey~ It can't be helped, worry, among other emotions, come with PAL territory. Always better to vent than hold it in.. :hugs:

Bailey~ Sorry about DH, hun. At least he's admitting his feelings but I hope for his sake (and yours), he doesn't continue to be so distant. Whatever happens, there's no rewind and it would be ashame to go through the what ifs. I know guys are different but still, losses don't get easier. I hope he comes to a place in himself that he can open up and enjoy the baby more, time is very precious and short. :hugs: What a lovely rainbow!! :)

Hi everyone else! :flower:

AFM~ Appointment went well, blood work came back just fine. Next time I'm seen will be in October. Got a pic of our sleeping gummy bear. :cloud9:
https://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/tah_3814/0918121001.jpg

Aw jersey, you have no reason to worry now! Remember, only a 1% chance of something going wrong now that have seen the hb and made it to twelve weeks :). I know how you feel, though...DH won't call ours a baby yet (still just peanut) until after we get our screening results back. Such a small chance, but it's just another hurdle :(

Bailey, love your pic- made me smile :) good luck tomorrow, so excited for you to finally see your LO! As for DH...I think men are more cautious (i.e., easily scared) than women...you only have a day until you can prove to him that everything is okay, then I am sure he will come around.

It's Thursday I have my scan ladies, I wish it was tomorrow!! 2 more sleeps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->