Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Actually I could have had it tomorrow but my mum and dad fly back from Majorca tomorrow and my mum made me book it after she's back so she can be there, just in the waiting room so she can join in the celebration/comfort me whichever way it goes. She was truly devastated when we had the mmc too and so was my dad, they both cried. I love my parents.

Awww, you have wonderful parents, Bailey. <3 So glad you'll have supportive company at your scan! :)

AWw Bailey you have made me cry twice today. The picture of the rainbow brought tears to my eyes instantly. The thing about loving your parents too made me cry. Do you know my Dad said to me after my mmc(he didn't know I was pregnant until it was over)he said it was better that way. I am way too old to be having another baby. Wow thanks for that Dad???? Sorry about DF. He will come around after the scan!

Pinkorblue-beautiful picture of bubs!! So happy for you. You must feel great!!!

Cherry have a great trip! You should be fine on the plane?? I went to Vegas when I was 5 weeks and all was fine.

Jersey- we are here for you to get it out. Whatever you need.

I just hope the good news keeps rolling for us Ladies!!

Aww thanks ladies, I'm so sorry your dad said that marathon! That's not very nice or supportive at all!! My parents are really great. It will be their first grandchild too so they are so excited. I wish I could say the same for in laws. They aren't excactly against it but they aren't very enthusiastic either. Which is weird coz my BIL and SIL are also expecting and they are over the moon about that! Think it's coz my df is their baby and we aren't marred yet and don't have our own house yet like his older brothers do, but that shouldn't matter.
I hope my df does feel more excited soon too, I guess sometimes we forget how it affects them emotionally too when we lose a baby.

It's Thursday I have my scan ladies, I wish it was tomorrow!! 2 more sleeps!!

Doh! That must be baby brain kicking in! I've seen you tell us Thursday about 3 times and I still thought it was Thursday tomorrow!

So nice for you to have your mum there! I had to FaceTime my mum and dad to show them the pictures! My parents are over the moon too, my mum is insisting on knitting cardigans,jumpers, hats, mittens and booties.. Or just whatever she can before beginning of April! Hehehe

Lol my mum isn't really a domestic goddess like that but she can't wait to buy some baby clothes lol!! She didn't want to buy any yet coz she knows I'm still panicky so she bought me some maternity dresses and some "mum to be" foot spray for tired feet lol, bless her. I reckon I won't have to buy anything as my family will go mental after me having the mc and just spoil this baby!!

And don't worry about the preggo brain, I thought friday last week was tuesday lol!! And I keep doing silly thing like trying to throw laundry in the bin instead of in the laundry basket lol!!

Cheryl so sorry you are so sick still. It should start to get better in the next few weeks!!

Bailey- my Mom isn't domestic either. She's not really that excited about me having a baby either. Not quite like my Dad but hey it's our lives and our decision right??

AWw Bailey you have made me cry twice today. The picture of the rainbow brought tears to my eyes instantly. The thing about loving your parents too made me cry. Do you know my Dad said to me after my mmc(he didn't know I was pregnant until it was over)he said it was better that way. I am way too old to be having another baby. Wow thanks for that Dad???? Sorry about DF. He will come around after the scan!

Pinkorblue-beautiful picture of bubs!! So happy for you. You must feel great!!!

Cherry have a great trip! You should be fine on the plane?? I went to Vegas when I was 5 weeks and all was fine.

Jersey- we are here for you to get it out. Whatever you need.

I just hope the good news keeps rolling for us Ladies!!

Marathongirl :hi: Sorry I am stalking this thread for a minute :haha: I have been thinking about you and wondered how you were doing so I looked ya up on bnb :laugh2: The remark about your dad made me feel angry too, I had an mc way back in 2003 and when I told my parents my dad told me that was because I fell out of God's favor by getting married and having :shhh: (in a whisper) sex. Crazy! Anyway we didn't tell them about the last mc and d & c in November or about this pregnancy. I think as long as you and your dh and children are happy that is all that matters! And better not be way too old :growlmad: or I'm in trouble! :rofl: Nice to "see" you on here :) :hugs: - Coy

Nice to "see" you too! I just pm'd you as well. I have been stalking your thread so I feel flattered that you stalked mine!!

Yaaaaaaay cheryl thats great news hun, I was so afraid you'd end up being sick through the whole pregnancy!! And its also a good sign that the placenta is developing well and taking over the hormone productions and stuff!!

Aw I kno I still don't fancy a lot of foods tho. I wish my scan was tomoro Hun. I'm getting nervous now. How u?x

Cacking it!!! I am starting to get really worried now coz all I can think about is what happened last time and all I can see is it just going the same way. I am thinking of ways that I will cope if the worst happens. Not long til your now hun, 2 more sleeps!! What time is your scan? I think being distracted will be my way of coping for the rest of the day!

Cheryl~ :thumbup: for easing ms!

Bailey~ :flower::hugs: for tomorrow, will be thinking of you and your little rainbow.

Thanks ladies, I am actually feeling quite excited now! Dont get me wrong I am still really nervous, but I thought I' be crying and really getting worked up and afraid by now but nope!

Mines is at 1 wot about u? I'm annoyed cos it was supposed to be today but I was working so asked for friday instead u should see my bloat btw came out of nowhere. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->