Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Lol, its coz you are actually eating now that your ms is finally easing! My bloat is actually a lot less than it was, but I still look 6 months gone lol!

Mines at 12.30, I should have had mine today too lol, but my mum wants to be there and they have only just got back in at Manchester airport from Majorca, she made me promise to book it for tomorrow or Friday lol.

Aw it's prob tht lol... Oh im very excited... They will give u ur proper dates too won't they?xx

Yeah, I'm currently due April fools day lol, but based on ovulation I reckon it will be about 5 days later, so I'm actually expecting baby to not quite measure 12 weeks yet. But you never know whether it was an early implanter so who knows! I just know I wont worry too much of he's not 12 weeks + 3 coz I only o'd at about cd21.

I think so, I'm feeling very positive! I hope I can stop worrying so much after tomorrow but I know I'll still worry lol!

Yay I'm excited for you Ladies for tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear how it all goes. I know it will be great!
Cheryl-So happy your ms had lifted a bit!

I had my first doc apt today. It was mostly talking and taking notes. They are going to book me for my 12 week nt scan soon. Is anyone else doing that? It's where they look for soft markers of Down's. One of the big markers being the thickness of the nuchal fold at the neck. I am eligible for it for free because I am over 40.
She tried quickly to find the hb with doppler but as I'm not yet 10 weeks she said don't count on it. She said she thought she heard it faintly. It would have been nice to hear. I'm trying not to worry. She said by next week it should be easy to find.
Hope everyone else is doing well.

I know I talked with the doc about it today and she said if you aren't going to change things

I talked with the doc about it today.It's a hard decision but I would just want to know. I wouldn't necessarily change anything. I know our rainbows will be fine!!I will be so happy to see the second tri! I know I will still worry but maybe a bit less.

Marathon, I am having the downs screening tomorrow...we don't think we could go through with a down's pregnancy, so want a chance to make a decision should we be so horribly unlucky. We will have to meet with a genetic counselor, I heard it can be a scary appointment. I believe things will be okay, though, so mostly looking forward to seeing the peanut again :)

Bailey, yay, you are probably on your last sleep before your appointment! You are so fortunate to have supportive parents...only told my mom about my MMC a month ago, and haven't told her yet that peanut is finally on the way. We've never been close, but I keep thinking how I wished I'd had family to support me (other than DH) when I went through that horrible time. Can't wait to see your photo!

Anyone found a bump yet? No sign of one here yet, but I have read it might not appear until 14-18 weeks...can't wait for my bloat to turn to baby :)

Good luck tomorrow ladies!!

Bailey: 5 days probably isn't enough to warrant a EDD change though. I'm measuring 5 days off because of O and my Dr. has kept my LMP Edd... also.

I can't wait to hear how perfect your scan goes. This baby is forever!!!!

I totally get it TTC1! Good luck tomorrow. I know everything with bubs will be fine! Please post some pics if you get some!!

Bailey: 5 days probably isn't enough to warrant a EDD change though. I'm measuring 5 days off because of O and my Dr. has kept my LMP Edd... also.

I can't wait to hear how perfect your scan goes. This baby is forever!!!!

Love the name Leinz!!:thumbup: My edd is somewhere between o and lmp. I ov'd early so should be put ahead of lmp. Who knows I think it is such a rough estimate anyways. The baby will come when it decides to right?:wacko:

It sure will. My Dr. doesn't change EDDs from LMP unless you aren't measuring within a week in the first trimester, and within 2 weeks in the second trimester. But, yes... Baby will come when they want! :)

Congratulations Marathongirl... you need a ticker! :yipee:

looking forward to fabulous scan pics from you ladies tomorrow

We aren't going for the testing. A few ladies I know have gotten false positives and I don't want to go through the unneccesary worry. The thought of amnio terrifies me and we wouldn't terminate anyway. I understand getting the testing if it puts your mind at ease.

I woke up with a bump yesterday :cloud9: When I lie on my back everything sinks in except for a ball in my lower abdomen. When my bladder was full it was almost up to my navel, but it is lower down when I'm empty. It literally popped up overnight. The day before was just bloat and in the morning there it was. I was so surprised I woke dh up to check it out :haha: I don't remember when that happened with my previous pregnancies. I do remember with my first around 15 weeks I woke up and the bump was completely over to one side. It was so funny!

yay for your bump Rainkat!! I've had a bump for about 1 week as well.It's not bloating as it's hard like I remember when I was pregnant with my 2 kids. This is also my 5th pregnancy if you count mc's so I'm sure that's why? Btw can you believe this weather...seriously unbelievable

We'll get the NT screening, but the soft markers have so many false positives, it's almost a useless test. Not that it would matter to me anyway, I couldn't terminate this pregnancy. I have two friends who have children with Downs. I don't look at it as this egregiously unfortunate condition. Sociopathy is egregiously unfortunate. Downs Syndrome is just something that some people are born with, like kids with peanut allergies.

Bailey and Cheryl~ Lots of love and :hugs: for you and teeny tiny hugs for your little rainbows.

Rainkat~ Aww, that's awesome your bump has arrived! :)

Aw checking in looking for baileys update. Cx

Just one sleep till mines. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"