Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Everything was great!! I still don't think I believe it!! And I was bang on too, baby's new edd is 5th April!! He was sleeping at first and wouldn't wake up do I had to cough and move about! He was really stubborn but then when I said "come on baby wake up" he stuck his tongue out!! Then he started kicking and wriggling away!! Soooo happy! Now time to start panicking he's ok for the 16 week Doppler!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/9FA8ED2B-CC20-41B9-9501-BC74093E9FE3-8469-00000A0B0C217DD0_zps01d49c45.jpg

Bailey he's perfect :hugs:

MG this weather is fabulous! I hope it continues through the weekend. We're going camping.

Everything was great!! I still don't think I believe it!! And I was bang on too, baby's new edd is 5th April!! He was sleeping at first and wouldn't wake up do I had to cough and move about! He was really stubborn but then when I said "come on baby wake up" he stuck his tongue out!! Then he started kicking and wriggling away!! Soooo happy! Now time to start panicking he's ok for the 16 week Doppler!

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/9FA8ED2B-CC20-41B9-9501-BC74093E9FE3-8469-00000A0B0C217DD0_zps01d49c45.jpg

Fab picture - you must be feeling so relieved.:baby:

Awwwww, Bailey, he's absolutely perfect! :hugs: :heart:

Cheryl~ Oh, for some reason I thought yours was today too. Well then the hugs continue for you and little one. :flower:

Thanks ladies, I just can't explain how happy I am (still worried of course) but I actually got to see my little hobbit move and kick and even wave! Now I can't wait to feel him move!!

You just know that coz I have been saying 'he' all along it will turn out to be a girl lol!!

Congratulations Bailey!

So happy for you! Looks like we are only 2 days apart so our rainbows may even share a birthday! Xx

Cant wait for my scan on Monday! I know I've seen our "raisin" already, but I just can't wait to see him/her again!

Good luck for tomorrow all those having their scans! X

Soooo happy for you Baliey!!! What a perfect little man!!! You must be sooo relieved!

I had my bit of relief too as I had a scan this morning and baby is perfect at 9w5d. Strong hb of 160!! I'm over the moon! No pic this time.

Wow, what a great day it's been! Congrats Bailey, Marathon!

Bailey, you must be over the moon...such a long wait for you and I'm so happy everything turned out to be perfect for you :)

I had my first tri screening today....met with a genetic counselor (not scary at all), and had the NT scan and blood draw. Good news- NT is normal, nasal bone is normal, and baby was wiggling away in 4D- we got amazing pictures! Final results come next week, and there is a blood test we can take after that (Maternit21) that will tell if DS is present with up to 99.something % accuracy. I was worried about having to do an amnio, but it looks so far like we won't have to. We also decided to do the integrated screening (second tri bloods) to check for neural tube defects.

Oh-and the tech gave us 70% odds that our baby is a girl....she seemed pretty confident about it actually by the end of the scan. Both DH and I had thought boy...now I will have to stop calling the baby "him" :)

Symptoms....relentless headache again, two days running now. How are all of you doing?

Marathon~ :happydance: :D That's wonderful hun!

No more TVUs for me, I'm very happy I got to see my little one but I can't handle bleeding like this. :( I'm trying not to stress about it but I'm sure you ladies understand...

I got my Doppler today but I couldn't really find anything. I picked up 155 for literally 2 seconds but otherwise I didn't pick much up!

It might still be a bit early Roma. I would wait a few days and try again.

Pinkorblue- did you have another bleed? I'm so sorry. I totally understand why you would worry. At least you know all is well with your bubs.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Glad your first tri screening went well TTC1!!! I wish we had the materni21 test in Canada.

Aw, Pinkorblue, I hope everything is ok for you. Try not to focus so much on the bleeding. It must be a full moon or something, I know so many PAL moms bleeding tonight! Sending sticky dust your way!

Aw congrats marathon and ttc1at34 xxx so happy for u xx

Pinkorblue as hope ur ok Hun...x

Roma it might be too early Hun...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back