Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Aw congrats marathon and ttc1at34 xxx so happy for u xx

Pinkorblue as hope ur ok Hun...x

Roma it might be too early Hun...xx

Good luck for your scan today Cheryl! Let us know how it went!
Xxxx

hey ladies scan went well im on :cloud9: waving at us and wriggling around here my pics we got

Attachments

• 10.2.png
    10.2.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 10.png
    10.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 4
Awww cheryl you will spend the rest of the day on :cloudnine: too hun!!! I just bought a doppler so I can keep hearing my little bubba coz my next scan isnt til November 16th!! I just cant wait that long to know he's ok!! Do you feel weird? Like its strange to think that little thing on the screen is actually wriggling away inside you?

Yeah it's nuts, colin thinks its a girl cos of the hand movements lol he said only a girl wud move about like a little drama queen lol. Xx

I am 100% guessing girl for you Cheryl! Honestly, if Bailey doesn't have a boy, and you don't have a girl I would be GOBSMACKED!

Lol I kno it's weird how I'm thinking tht too I do think boy for u too..x

Yeah I think boy for you too Tawn actually now, I know I've said girl before but I think thats coz it would be so cute to have ss and a little baby sister for him, but with the lack of ms like me I say boy. Not that ms is any indication lol, my mum had none at all with both me and my brother so who knows??

I think boy for me too. Just because EVERYONE who knows so far has said "awwww, you have to have a little girl!!!" Everyone wants me to be team pink, which means that of course cosmic irony dictates we will be team blue.

And with zero pregnancy symptoms AT ALL now a days, I have to think only a boy would let me off this easy!

Yeah most of my symptoms are exhaustion related which apparently turns out to be because I have below average heamoglobin levels (??) but its not enough to worry about at the moment, but if I get more tired I need to tell my midwife.

I was actually a little freaked out by what the midwife said yesterday, I am rhesus negative, and she said if I get any sort of bleeding even spotting now I'm 12 weeks I need to go and get an anti d injection, or if I get a knock to my belly even if theres no bleeding!!

Argh! According to some websites my hemoglobin levels border on aneamic! Better get eating the spinach lol!!

Thanks ladies :hugs: just one more thing for my cervix to do to cause anxiety but I feel a bit better today.

Cheryl~ Congrats on a wonderful scan!! Hi little rainbow, so adorable!! :)

Tawn~ It's been true in my case ;) you'd think after 4 boys in a row people would let it go and accept the fact that I'm a boy mom. :haha: Nope! I'm sure it's a boy and I'm OK with that. :D

Bailey~ Happy eating! ;) I become anemic pretty easily, a trick I've done was replace the lettuce in my sandwiches with fresh spinach. Apparently this little one doesn't like it cooked..

`they` say that you don`t feel as bad with a boy as with a girl - I think `they` are right.
1st pg - boy - hardly any symptoms and hardly any sickness
2nd pg - girl - felt sick all day every day until 17 weeks (plus she was breach and I had to have a section at 38 weeks)
3rd pg - no symptoms at all at any time - mmc 8 weeks
4th pg - boy - some sickness, but not as bad as with my daughter.
5th pg - really tired and really sick - nuchal scan at 12 weeks - was advised 95% chance it was a girl - sadly mmc 17 weeks (13-14 weeks gestation)
6th pg - current one - on and off- not as sick in the mornings, sometimes gets worse in the day - very tired. Am taking B6 which is supposed to lessen effects of sickness -

so lets wait and see!

Pinkorblue, thanks for the tip on the spinach on sandwiches! I love spinach but find it hard to think of what to eat it with lol!! Hope you are feeling a bit better hun. Whens your next appt again? Is it October did you say?

Danceroi - its weird to think a difference in gender could affect ms so much isnt it? My mum wont believe me though coz she had one of each and never had ms so who knows lol!

Pinkorblue, thanks for the tip on the spinach on sandwiches! I love spinach but find it hard to think of what to eat it with lol!! Hope you are feeling a bit better hun. Whens your next appt again? Is it October did you say?

Danceroi - its weird to think a difference in gender could affect ms so much isnt it? My mum wont believe me though coz she had one of each and never had ms so who knows lol!

I think I read why it is so, don't quote me and sorry about the spelling, but if you are having a girl,there is more oestrogen in your body, due to the oestrogen in the baby girl, hence the reason why you feel sicker. Don't know if this is true or not, but might explain it a little.
B6 is supposed to help ms, maybe because it helps maintain progesterone levels.
Not sure if this is right or not, but it does make sense.
I am taking 50mg of B6 everyday and the sickness is not as bad this time as the one I lost in jan.
Only time will tell for sure, but it would be interesting at a future date to set up some sort of thread to compare pg symptoms with the sex of the baby!

I actually was bored today and looked up all sorts of variations on "MS and pregnancy, gender" and "Easy pregnancy predicts boy" and the like. Basically alllllll of them said this is BS with no scientific backing, and all the forums ladies were split down the middle as far as whether they had a "hard" or "easy" pregnancy and ended up with a boy or a girl. Which makes sense when you think that it is a 50/50 chance anyway!!! :haha:

But I still like the idea of predicting who is having what this early on based on symptoms. It keeps me entertained, at the very least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->