Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Bailey~ No problem. :) I am feeling better, thank you! Yeah, next visit is surgery day Oct. 8th, the post op visit on the 15th and then it will be bi-weekly appointments after that.

Dan~ Based on your post, it's definitely a boy for me! :winkwink:

Mind if I join? I feel like I don't really fit in to my other April DDC, having had 7 losses and all.

A little about me and this pregnancy...I'm nearing 10 weeks, picked up my little ones HB on my doppler at 9w exactly (a relief because while we saw a healthy baby and HB at my 6w u/s, I knew from experience that it didn't guarantee a beating heart later on). Fundus is midway to bellow button, I get BH ctx a lot (normal for me, I am one of the few who notices them pretty much from the start), and for the first time in 11 pregnancies, I was ASKED if I was pregnant recently. Kind of a bummer since we are waiting to tell for quite a while still (my children don't know either, nor do my parents), but hopefully this person won't say anything. An kind of weird to think that people are noticing my belly and most must be decided that I've just gained a lot of weight. LOL

We won't find out the sex of the baby (never have), and are hoping for another unassisted homebirth!

Welcome Elohcin!! I've seen you on some of the other threads that I stalk from time to time. That's great that you have a doppler and you are able to hear the babies hb for piece of mind. We have a great group here! Let's keep the good roll going!! When do you have your next apt or scan?

Welcome elohcin, I think I have also seen you on some other threads hun, congrats on hearing the hb so early! Hoping all goes well for you! And this is a great thread, we all understand all the panics and worried of being PAL and are all great at reassuring each other xxxx

:hi: elohcin and welcome to SB! Congrats on your pregnancy and hearing the hb! :) Yay for another team green mom!

Yeah most of my symptoms are exhaustion related which apparently turns out to be because I have below average heamoglobin levels (??) but its not enough to worry about at the moment, but if I get more tired I need to tell my midwife.

I was actually a little freaked out by what the midwife said yesterday, I am rhesus negative, and she said if I get any sort of bleeding even spotting now I'm 12 weeks I need to go and get an anti d injection, or if I get a knock to my belly even if theres no bleeding!!

Bailey we are too alike!

Our due dates are within 2 days of each other, I am also rhesus negative, my haemoglobin is low (7.9!), and our 20 week scan is within a few days of each other too, I think mine is on the 20th november... When is your midwife appointment?
X

Welcome to the thread Elohcin!

We all know how it feels to be PAL, so there's no judging in here, we all have our occasional rant, and vent our worries and problems, but everyone is so lovely in here it just makes you feel so much better!

Xxx

Welcome elohcin I've also seen u in other threads, welcome Hun...xx

Who's looked at the Chinese gender?? Mine I'm predicted a girl but with both my mcs I was predicted boys. Xx

Yeah most of my symptoms are exhaustion related which apparently turns out to be because I have below average heamoglobin levels (??) but its not enough to worry about at the moment, but if I get more tired I need to tell my midwife.

I was actually a little freaked out by what the midwife said yesterday, I am rhesus negative, and she said if I get any sort of bleeding even spotting now I'm 12 weeks I need to go and get an anti d injection, or if I get a knock to my belly even if theres no bleeding!!

Bailey we are too alike!

Our due dates are within 2 days of each other, I am also rhesus negative, my haemoglobin is low (7.9!), and our 20 week scan is within a few days of each other too, I think mine is on the 20th november... When is your midwife appointment?
X

Wow we are so alike lol!! My haemoglobin isnt as low as yours so they arent worried yet and wont put me on iron supplements so I'm munching on spinach and drinking ovaltine lol!! Have they put you on iron supplements?

My 20 week scan was almost 20th!! But they said I could have the Friday if I wanted and its better for my work schedule, hate having to leave work then go back after an appointment! My midwife appointment is October 18th for the 16 weeks.

Have you had a check of your antibodies for rhesus neg? Apparently theres none in my blood so either my angel was rhesus negative too or the anti d injection I had when I mc'd worked. I have an appointment in January for another anti d but have been told that ANY bleeding, even after sex and I am to contact them for an injection!

Welcome elohcin I've also seen u in other threads, welcome Hun...xx

Who's looked at the Chinese gender?? Mine I'm predicted a girl but with both my mcs I was predicted boys. Xx

Oooh I've not done mine yet, I'll have a look. You are so having a girl lol!!

According to 2 different charts I'm expecting a girl lol, but these same two sites differed on whether my angel was a girl or a boy so who knows lol! I think they work better when you know the exact conception date but I wouldnt have a clue with :sex: every other day around O day lol, depends what day I O'd and I'm never 100% on that lol

Wot dopplar did u get? I don't kno if il get one I was thinking of getting the gender test from amazon it's £18 tho. X

Lol, its funny coz I contradict all these old wives tales, I crave sweet things which apparently suggests girl, but have no ms which suggests boy, my hair has gone all limp and falling out more which suggests girl, but my skin is drier than ever which suggests boy lol, and I have cold feet all the time which suggests boy. Love these old folklore lol!!

God my hair is so thick and my nails are growing great but my skin is so spotty. X

All signs of girls according the the folklore lol! Apparently all of those is caused by extra oestrogen from the baby girl. Whereas dry skin like mine is caused by a boy. But I also have really good nails at the mo, they never grow this fast and strong!! I dont get where the craving sweet things means girl though lol

All I'm craving is super noodles and irn bru both which I normally hate lol... I'm working today 12 till half 6 :( can't be bothered but then I'm off till wed. Xx

Aw you work too hard cheryl! Have you managed to cut your hours down at all? I am finally having the whole weekend off! I always say I wont work on my weekend off and then I end up working anyway but not this week. Make sure you take it easy!!
I have been craving pot noodles! Well, not really craving, just getting them quite a lot and I never normally eat them!

Yeah I'm cutting my hrs back finally learning how to say no to people lol. Xx

Yay well done cheryl!! At first I kept doing about 5-10 hours extra, but now I wont do any. I know that I could do with the extra money but I'm more bothered about this baby being ok, and resting is more important. Plus being pregnant I'm saving more money on not going out anywhere lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->