Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Thats funny coz I keep getting thoughts of a boy but now starting to think its a girl. But I still think boy, does that make sense? I think it will be a girl coz I've been so convinced its a boy lol! With my last pregnancy I was convinced it was a girl, but we never found out. Its weird how this time I am convinced its a boy. Both pregnancies have been the same so far so I dont know why I think its a different gender!

Sorry I'm rambling lol

Nah, not rambling at all, this is the fun part! Enjoying the guessing games! :D Yep, it does cause same here. I'm really sure it's a boy, especially since I've had 4 in a row, but this is the first time "it's a girl" has popped in my head a lot. Never had that happen before even when I had no gut feeling to go on.

Mighty~ Thank you! :) I'll see if my doc will humor me and check out my scan pic.

I was totally thinking pink but now the Ramzi method has thrown me for a loop.

So Mighty I am guessing the placenta has moved later on which is why the method doesnt work?

Well, it just wasn't examined at other points. So it is proven 97% based on a 6 week u/s but if you use a 10 week u/s there is no data to corroborate. But it wouldn't hurt to try. As long as the placenta did not move, then it would be a better guess than the nub or skull theories. :)

Not too long until we find out....and even if you are staying team yellow Roma and pinkorblue (which by the way I think would be so cool if you did stay team yellow considering your username) April will be here before you know it!!

You can do it, Roma!!! :thumbup: I know the feeling cause I reeeaaaalllyyy want to know, but I want that moment in the delivery room even more.

I cant tell where the placenta is.....I'm useless lol!!! Can you see it on my avatar?

Thanks anyway Mighty, I dont think I can make it out in my other scan pic either but never mind lol.

Love that avatar too Roma!!

Yet another question from me, does anyone else feel really breathless when they are just walking about, or when they lie down?? I feel really breathless right now as I am lying on my bed, on my back. And when I walk up my road which is a steep hill I get really breathless too....my df manages better than I do and he smokes! I feel like I'm the one that smokes!! It's ridiculous!

Wow lots of conversation today!!! I think that's amazing about the Ramzi method. I was pretty convinced I was having a girl just s guy feeling and now I'm leaning towards boy. Either way I will find out at my 20 week scan. I can't see the placenta but I think I remember when he was doing the 6 week scan I think the yolk sac was on the right. Does that mean the placenta is on the right?
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Probably, the yolk sac is usually up against the placenta. :)

On the screen on m scan at 7 weeks the sac was on the right of the screen - what does that mean?

Yet another question from me, does anyone else feel really breathless when they are just walking about, or when they lie down?? I feel really breathless right now as I am lying on my bed, on my back. And when I walk up my road which is a steep hill I get really breathless too....my df manages better than I do and he smokes! I feel like I'm the one that smokes!! It's ridiculous!

This is normal, and will only get worse! As your baby grows it pushes everything else inside you out of the way, so all you insides are all squashed up against each other, so making your lung capacity smaller, hence the breathlessness.

Hey ladies I'm off to my mother in laws today to tell her our news I'm so excited about another person knowing lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->