Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Holy Chattiness Ladies! I went away for the weekend and have 11 pages to catch up on :haha:

Quick hello before I start reading :wave:

Mightymom - you have so much info for us all!! Thank you for all the knowledge hun!! The breathlessness has felt so bad the last couple of days, never thought it might be to do with the placenta!

Another reason to make sure you aren't anaemic. Sometimes prolonged breathlessness can indicate anaemia.

Glad to help! I spent my last pregnancy reading every book published on pregnancy at the time. I wish I could say I am exagerating but I'm not. I was a woman obsessed. My poor doctor had to field all sorts of questions. I made him explain EVERYTHING. Even if I didn't have it, I wanted to know how and why. I was one of THOSE patients. LOL. Darn you Dr. Google!!

7eleven~ Very big :hugs: to both of you. That's great that our posts helped keep you sane but it's even better now that you've joined in! :) I hope the scan pic is the start of DH warming up to your little bubs. Yes, about the headaches! For me, it starts right smack in the middle of my forehead, then shifts toward the right, just above my right eyebrow. Ouch.

Bailey~ Yep, 14 more sleeps.. :)

Marathon and Rainkat~ :wave:

Off to bed, night ladies!

Hey ladies very chatty in here lol... I got my scan date 9th oct il be 13wks :) I can't wait. Xxx

Another reason to make sure you aren't anaemic. Sometimes prolonged breathlessness can indicate anaemia.

I am borderline anaemic lol, the midwife told me that my levels are just above the level where they would class me as anaemic so wouldn't give me iron supplements. But I have heard it usually gets worse as the pregnancy progresses.

Eeeek not long at all then Cheryl!! It will be here before you know it!! I haven't calculated my sleeps yet coz I think it's too big a number and would seem so long if I tried to lol, but mines 7 weeks on Friday (7 loooooong weeks lol!)

Lol 7 wks will fly by... I'm looking at new cars the now cos I've got a mini and it's far too small for a baby plus it's 5 yrs old and starting to cost me money... Thinking of a 5 dr Astra but I'm going to wait till my 13 wk scan first. X

Aw yeah a mini is a bit small for a baby too lol. I still have my little suzuki alto but its 5 door and has enough room I think. All I need to do is pass my test now lol!! To be honest I have been terrible lately, I havent had a lesson for about 4 weeks coz I had a terrible drive in my own car with my friend and lost all my confidence, I also used the fact that I was worried about the pregnancy and scan as a bit of an excuse to let my driving slide, but now all was ok I think I really need to crack on with it coz once baby is here I will not want to be stuck at home all the time or use public transport lol!!! I wonder if the driving examiner would be more likely to pass me if I'm pregnant lol!!

I bought a new car on Thursday, I had a Nissan Versa which had been a good car for the last 4.5 years. But I wanted something with 4x4 or all wheel drive since I live in a cold climate that has snow at least 5 months of the year! I swapped it out for a Nissan Rogue and I am loving it. It also feels more "substantial" and not like a little tin can with wheels.

Oh and a big hell yes on the headaches!! Ugh!

Welcome 7! :)

I think he wud pass u cos ur pg lol...x

Aw I wanted a big car like tht Roma but I need to drive for work and need a Eco friendly car lol..x

Welcome to the thread 7Eleven! This group of ladies do know exactly what you mean when you voice all those worries, so feel free to share the good the bad and the ugly here! :hugs:

Cheryl, car shopping will be fun! Especially with baby on the mind, imagining being a mum in that car! :) Glad you got your scan date now! Only 2 days before me, so the excitement over yours will hold me over till the 11th! :haha:

I am having to put up with my little rustbucket for at least a year lol, probably a good thing though as its my first car, I'll run it into the ground first lol xx

I wouldn't say my Rogue is big, bigger than the Versa yes but it's not even a SUV really it's a "cross over". I wouldn't want to drive something that felt like a tank!

Hi All, I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant and had my scan yesterday. It was lovely to see the little one moving around. I am stressed that something will go wrong do to a very early previous mc, but fingers crossed we will be ok this time.

I am due 30th March :)

Good luck to everyone xxx

I'm going to end up with a tank :( or a minivan :wacko:

My 5 passenger SUV is full.

Still reading ...:haha:

Hi All, I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant and had my scan yesterday. It was lovely to see the little one moving around. I am stressed that something will go wrong do to a very early previous mc, but fingers crossed we will be ok this time.

I am due 30th March :)

Good luck to everyone xxx

Welcome :flower:

How are you feeling?

Morning ladies!

Haha I already drive the minivan and boy can I tell you how useful it's been! This baby will be bb2 for me so anything smaller wouldn't be practical for me. Especially now that I need to pick up a new stroller again (my son is 5yo now so I am pretty much doing it all over again!). What stroller do you ladies own/will be getting? Any recommendations?

Pinkorblue- thanks for the hug yesterday but :dohh: it took me a minute to figure out "hug to both of you...." I was like who else is she huggin?!? Hahah maybe DH rubbed off on me and I haven't accepted the fact that it's two for me!

Hi Nibely, welcome! We have almost same dates according to my scan I am due march 28! We are around the same dates I am 13w5d along when is your next scan? Also are you finding out the sex of your baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->