Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Oh hun no-one hates you, and its horrible for anyone to have this happen to them once, let alone three times. Life is just such a bitch sometimes (excuse my language) and it really sucks that this kind of thing always happens to such amazing people.
I think getting tissue analysed from the dnc will be a help for you, as hard as it is. I have a friend who has had 4 mmc's now and they discovered it was due to a chromosome translocation. It doesnt make any of her mc's any easier of course but I think it gives her some help to know that theres nothing she could have done to stop it happening. I dont know if that makes it feel worse though. I really am so so sorry you are having to go through this again :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh hun no-one hates you, and its horrible for anyone to have this happen to them once, let alone three times. Life is just such a bitch sometimes (excuse my language) and it really sucks that this kind of thing always happens to such amazing people.
I think getting tissue analysed from the dnc will be a help for you, as hard as it is. I have a friend who has had 4 mmc's now and they discovered it was due to a chromosome translocation. It doesnt make any of her mc's any easier of course but I think it gives her some help to know that theres nothing she could have done to stop it happening. I dont know if that makes it feel worse though. I really am so so sorry you are having to go through this again :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for your kind words. I will be leaving this thread now as it is far too painful.

Wishing all you ladies good luck with your blossoms.:hugs:

Dancereoi I wish you all the best an send a million :hug: your way. Again I am so so sorry for your loss xxxxxxx

Oh danceroi I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I cant believe that, life is so cruel. I hope you are as well as you can be, oh I just dont know what to say, its so heartbreaking.

I am heartbroken.:cry:

Oh Dancareoi, I am so sorry for your loss, I cant begin to imagine what you are going through. Big hugs to you and your OH. Take care of yourself xxxxx

Dancaroi, I know how you're feeling right now and I am so so sorry. Sending you massive internet :hug:. I hope that you can find peace with what happened. You didn't do anything to deserve this, and nothing you could have done would have prevented this. You are worthy and deserving of good things, remember that. :hugs:

Posted in your journal this morning, I'm just so so sorry you're going through this heartache, Dan. I'm devestated for you. :cry: :hugs: :hugs:

so sorry Dancareoi :cry:

I need positive vibes ladies. I had very light brown spotting yesterday. It stopped but just now I had moderate pink discharge. Really really hoping everything is okay. My midwife is trying to get me in for an ultrasound this afternoon.

Sending you loads of positive vibes rainkat, I hope all is ok, try and remember that some spotting and bleeding in early pregnancy is normal and a lot of women who have it go on to have healthy pregnancies. Let us know its all ok hun xxxxxxxx

I just had a strange experience.

I was on my lunch break when I made my last post. Normally I would have sat at home with my feet up but after talking to my midwife I decided I would drive myself crazy if I didn't do something. I had enough time to run to the bank before going back to work.

As I was pulling into the bank my midwife was walking out the door. She wasn't planning to go to the bank either. Neither of us had any idea we went to the same branch. We quite literally hung up the phone and both decided to go to the same place. I got a nice reassuring hug, and she is going to meet me after work to have a look at babe.

Victoria is small, but not that small.

Awww thats actually really lovely, glad she is coming to see you hun! Wish it was like that here, but its all about going through proper bookings etc and paperwork lol!!

Hope all is well for you but yay for the reassuring hug hun xxxx

That is so cool! I don't believe in coincidences, so I think fate just gave you a lovely hug!

Rainkat, lots of positive vibes for you! I had spotting too around nine weeks, now 13+ and everything is looking good.

Dancareoi, it is so cruel and I am so sorry for your loss...it is so unfair that you have to go through this again :( I hope they figure out what is going on soon so you can move on to your rainbow baby.

Dancareoi-So sorry. I know you've heard this a lot but we all really do feel for you. It's so unfair and I know when it happened to me I was constantly searching for reasons why this happened to me? I hope they have some answers for you.

Rainkat- thinking about you and sending positive vibes. So great that your midwife will see you today.

Whew! Everything looks great :cloud9:

Babes was still to start with... my heart was sinking but then (s)he moved :happydance: HB was 155.

more details later...

Whew! Everything looks great :cloud9:

Babes was still to start with... my heart was sinking but then (s)he moved :happydance: HB was 155.

more details later...

Oh Rainkat thats' great news. So happy for you:flower: I was thinking about you all day. So great you were able to get that reassurance:thumbup:

Peaking in to see you all are progressing beautifully... :)

As for me, I'll be around... Moving. We bought a house and now the work begins. Can't wait to starting hearing genders in here! :)

So I knew the bump I was feeling wasn't right. It seemed way bigger than it should be. My fundus is at my belly button. There was only one baby on the first scan but I was starting to think maybe there was a second one hiding in there.

There is only one baby but my uterus is measuring 16 weeks :shock:
My midwife doesn't have a very high tech scanner. She thinks I might have a cyst or something in there. I'm going for a better ultrasound tomorrow to see if they can figure out why I'm so big. She doesn't think it is anything to be concerned about, and doesn't think it has anything to do with the pink today.

I'm so relieved to see a good strong heartbeat that I don't think any news could phase me right now :cloud9:

Peaking in to see you all are progressing beautifully... :)

As for me, I'll be around... Moving. We bought a house and now the work begins. Can't wait to starting hearing genders in here! :)

Good luck with your move! We moved during each of my pregnancies. I loved being able to get my nesting energy out in a new house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->