Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

7 eleven, I get confused adding the tickers. One of the sites you can make them on is lilypie.com. You then need a URL number to add to your signature . This is where is get technical as it is guess for me, maybe one of the other ladies will know!

I have another scan tomorrow and am started now to get worried.

Wow lots to read again! That's great.
Nibely- Welcome to SB. the Ladies here are amazing! Congrats on your pregnancy!

As for cars I already drive a minivan. I have 2 kids and dh has 2 and with little peanut that makes 5 and we are maxed out on our minivan. Yikes. I don't really like the minivan but it is handy especially with hauling around hockey gear. Ughhh.
Cheryl- we both have scans on Oct.9th. I just found out yesterday. Are you doing an nt scan or is it just a normal 12 week scan?

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Danc we will all be thinking about you.

Anyone having problems with constipation. I seem to only be able to "go" every second day. Today it was quite painful. Oh the joys eh? Of course I will take it all any day to get my little rainbow.

Welcome Nibeley!!

7Eleven: Use the "psuedo HTML" or "BBCode" to put in your signature. Babygaga has tickers too.

marathongirl: I feel you on the minivan! I only have 1 LO and I can't imagine NOT having it! So useful! I always get strange looks from people who ask "Why are you driving a minivan??" And I'm just like "Clearly you have never had a child. That thing rocks my world!"

Cheryl~ Congrats on your scan date! Have fun car shopping!!!

7eleven~ No worries, I was being a lazy typist lol, those hugs were for you and your DH. I try not to leave the spouse out of the loop for supportive hugs. I hope that's okay with you. :) You're more than welcome to keep the extra hug though. ;) Have fun stroller shopping! I've had really good luck with Evenflo travel systems. :)

Here are a few sites you can check out for tickers, though I think lilypie.com is the easiest to add. There's pregnology.com, thebump.com, countdowntopregnancy.com, baby-gaga.com. Usually there's a ubbcode and bbcode link and you click on it to get the code. Other times they just give the code, either way you copy and paste in your signature. In usercp, go to edit signature and you can paste in the empty box. I usually click the preview signature button to test that I have the right code. I hope this helps and don't hesitate to give a shout out for assistance. :)

:wave: Nibeley, welcome and congrats!!! :)

I love my minivan! It's sad they get such a bad rap :haha: I was so happy when we bought it earlier this year. :)

Nibeley, welcome! We have the same due date, how are you feeling? Just realized today I think that week 14 is second trimester?

Marathon, I am lucky if I go once every 3-4 days, and I take colace twice a day to help! I also have had some horrible headaches, last one was three days and had to go home from work. Yet another 'normal' thing about being pg HA!

Dancareoi, good luck on your can tomorrow, Hun...just remember you're worried because you're PAL, not cause anything is wrong. Seems worry is the one thing every single one of us has in common!

I'm really not worried any more! Obviously I know things can go sideways at any point but I just don't feel petrified that something is wrong all of the time anymore. I was shittin' bricks for my 10 week scan but after I saw everything was ok and my OB/GYN said everything looked "perfect" I just felt a lot better!

And now with my Doppler I can check in on the little monkey whenever I want. I just feel like this one is a keeper! :)

For sure, getting through that scan is a huge relief! I guess I will always be a bit of a worrier, no matter how well things seem to be going. I am definitely much happier than I was a few weeks ago, though!

Anyone found their fundus yet? My latest source of worry was trying to find the top of my uterus, and I think just now I was finally able locate it. I had to lie down and suck my tummy in, and on a full bladder...about two inches below my belly button I found a lump the size of a baseball, and slightly off to the left. Poked around and it felt a bit firmer than everything else. I wonder if that was it?

By the way, found a fabulous invention called the Bella band...hides your pants button and zipper so you can leave them open and still fit into your skinny jeans. Love it!

I usually go every other day. I was starting to get worried as day 5 came and went, still nothing. :S Finally today I was able to go. Yikes hormones, but it could have been worse..

Omg :dohh: I was finally feeling better when I realized I have been using this Corticosteroid cream on my ankle (because of a rash) On and off since the start of the pregnancy when I realized I should read up on it.

So now I read everywhere to stop using while pregnant and may cause Abnormalities in fetal development.... Argh what was I thinking!? I feel so guilty if something should happen.... I don't think the dosage in those creams are too high right? (wishful thinking here..)

I'll bring it up to the OB at my next appointment oct 9....

I seem to vary between being able to go a little too easily and not being able to go at all - damn hormones!

Not got time to properly update as I am traveling with work in rainy France but wanted to say hello! :hugs:

7: I would try not to worry too much. It may be that is has just never been tested in pregnancy as ethically it is difficult to do that so any newer drugs are listed as maybe harmful. Still worth mentioning though :hugs:

:rofl:Hi all, I am usually fairly regular, every morning around the same time. Some days it is the afternoon now and then 1 day this week, not at all.
WenT yesterday afternoon and all this talk has made me go again now!:haha:

Morning ladies

Danc - good luck for today at the scan hun!! I am sure it will all be perfect!

I also have problems 'going'. Its once every 2-3 days for me and I have tried everything lol!! I have just accepted it as normal now lol!

Hope everyone is well today!

AFM - I have an emergency dentist appointment today...I have an abscess :cry: its so painful and obviously cant really take painkillers. I got all panicky last night too about how an abscess (which is an infection) would affect the hobbit. But I think it should be ok.

No HB , baby died yesterday.

Good luck with your spring blossoms. I will leave you all now as I have lost my little blossom

Oh danceroi I am so so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I cant believe that, life is so cruel. I hope you are as well as you can be, oh I just dont know what to say, its so heartbreaking.

7eleven - sorry I didnt reply to you earlier, I somehow missed what you said about that cream for your rash. I wouldnt worry too much hun and just make sure you mention it to your OB. Like you said, its only small doses in the cream so shouldnt cause any problems.

I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling hun. Have they done any tests previously to see if there are any underlying causes?

I cant even begin to imagine how you are feeling hun. Have they done any tests previously to see if there are any underlying causes?

We didn't have post Morton for baby we lost in jan,but they didn't load of tests in me in may and found nothing.
We will be having D & C on Friday and have agreed for some of tissue be taken for testing to see if they can find anything wrong.

I don't know what to do with myself, I just can't believe someone hates me that much that I have had 3 little angels taken from me.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->