Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hey ladies,

Welcome Nibeley!

Rainkat - glad you feel better after hearing heartbeat, and once you have had your scan you will be even more reassured I'm sure xxxx

Over the past couple of days I have had some stretchy/round ligament pains, and I know it's normal so wasn't worried, but this morning I have woken up and I seem to have "popped out" - gone are the times I could hold in my belly, I have a little round bump that has appeared.. And I'm only 13 weeks tomorrow!

It seems harder as well, but unfortunately I look more like "I've eaten too many pies" as opposed to "I have a baby bump" at the moment! Heheheheh

How is everyone else doing?
Xx

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

From 3 days before predicted ovulation until 3 days after just do that baby dance twice a day! X

Congrats on the new house, Leinz!!! :thumbup:

Rain~ Yay for a nice, strong HB!! :D

ttcbabyisom~ Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I've given up on being able to suck in my stomach :haha: still in the bloated phase I'm sure. DH swears he sees a baby bump already, he's so proud! lol

Ah pinkorblue, I wish my DH felt the same, when I said this morning "ah check out my belly!" He said.... Wait for it.....

"That will be the big lunch you had yesterday!"

I don't think he realises that bumps start to grow from even 12 weeks, I'm sure he thinks I will just wake up when I'm 35 weeks with a huge baby bump!

Xxx

Aww Jersey men can be so funny at times! I'm sure it's baby by now.

Rainkat- I hope you get answers about your size. Your midwife didn't seem too worried about it. Who is doing your scan today? Another question you don't have to answer if you don't want to. Where do you live in Victoria?
Leinz- congrats on the new house!!! It will be a lot of work but worth it on the end!

Anyone else have days where they just want to bite someone's head off? I'm so irritable today. I think I'm just tired and I have my Ds home from school as he's sick. It's my day off and I usually do a lot of things but I guess I will just hang at home and catch up on some movies!

:ninja:

after yesterday I'm waiting the full 12 weeks before I "come out" :haha: But I will tell you I live in the High Quadra area. How about you?

Today was a surreal experience. I can't remember the Dr's name but the clinic I went to for the US (Helmecken and Old Island Hwy) also performs abortions. There were protesters across the street. They looked very sad.

Baby looks great. Measuring 9+5 so pretty on track. It was very quick. She said she didn't see anything of concern.

Jersey, My Dh's idea of being reassuring is "don't worry, no one can tell. You just look really fat." :dohh:

Yay Rainkat!! What a relief! Sorry you had to see the protesters though. I live in Oak Bay. I don't think we know each other but I'm sure we know some of the same people. That's just the way Victoria is!

I lived by the art gallery on Moss when I lived in Vic, and worked at the spa at Bear Mountain :). I miss the awesome yarn stores!

I loved Victoria. I was most often at the Sticky Wicket, but in my defense so was everyone else I was hanging out with. But I did sight-see a castle up there too. And I bought a great CD from this homeless guy that I lost and wish I had made a copy of. :) I have very fond memories of Victoria!

Jersey~ :dohh: :dohh:.. It's definitely baby and still yay for your bump! Congrats on 13 weeks! :happydance:

Marathon~ Hope your feeling a little better today. :flower: What movies did you watch?

Rain~ Glad baby is looking good! :)

Any plans for the weekend, ladies? DH and I are window shopping for a wheelchair to purchase next week.

I lived by the art gallery on Moss when I lived in Vic, and worked at the spa at Bear Mountain :). I miss the awesome yarn stores!

My parents live about 4 blocks from the art gallery. That's where I grew up :)

MG I hope your DS is feeling better. I had my oldest home on Monday and my daughter home yesterday. It's that time of year for sure.

MightyMom I love the Sticky! Dh and I used to go there all the time before we had kids. That was probably Craigdarroch Castle you saw. It's a tourist attraction now (and popular movie set) but it used to be our Royal Conservatory of Music. I took piano lessons there when I was little.

Pink: have fun shopping! We're helping out at a Turkey Dinner this weekend. DH and I are cooking and kids are serving. I hope my stamina holds. I have a feeling I'm going to be searching for a place to lie down.

Good morning Ladies!
Rainkat- I used to live in Fairfield just at the bottom of the Moss St hill. Wow! It's funny how so many people love Victoria. We are pretty lucky to live here.
Thanks to everyone asking about Ds. He is much better today after having a fever of 102 yesterday. It's amazing how fast kids bounce back!!

Feeling sooo sleepy today. Just want to go to bed. How is everyone else doing??

I went to Sir James Douglas and walked past the bottom of that hill every day :haha: Very long time ago :blush:

I finally feel like I'm starting to get a bit of energy back. Hopefully that means the placenta is taking over. I'm tired of being tired!

I liked Victoria but very happy to be back home on the prairies :)

DH and I would like to own a house sometime in this lifetime.

OMG, so so so tired today! I fell asleep on the couch and could. not. move. I also seem to have blown up over night and feel so bloated! Ugh. I need to eat better. I am sure that it is the food I am eating that is making me feel so bad. More fresh stuff, less salt!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I havent been on for a while its been hard keeping up!!

How are all you ladies? Everyone doing well I hope!!

My df is actually quite good with 'how I look' talk....he usually just says I look beautiful (reflex reaction I think) but he does get annoyed if I say I am fat lol. I dont think I look 'pregnant' I just think I look fat and bloated lol!!

Oh and I need to update the first page tickers as I know some people havent got one yet and some peoples have changed after scans, including my own, so anyone who thinks theirs needs changing or hasnt got one please let me know your edds and I will change them all for us xxxx

Ha ha, my DH is the same....he knows the things to say that will keep him out of trouble, and knows that I would be a hypocrite if I called myself fat but didn't allow him to :) he is so smart like that!

Also, he is pretty happy with mother nature's boob job...that always seems to be the change he notices the most ;)

I am so much more energetic these days, almost a little unsettling. Working out again, staying up till eleven...nice to enjoy my life again for a while. My Doppler keeps me sane in the absence of my symptoms.

Still waiting for my bump....sometimes I think I can feel it under all the bloat, but not too sure. DH says not to worry, I will be as huge as a house soon enough :)

Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->