Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Hello ladies!

Cheryl - yay 12 weeks!! I say thats 2nd tir (I know some define it as later but its the risky phase over, kind of lol). Bet you are so excited! How is hubby about it all now? Feeling more like a dad to be yet?

Marathon - I use mine every other day for just a couple of minutes, just to hear all is ok and sometimes to see if I can hear him move, little monkey is usually lazy though (or just doing little movements I cant hear). Have you got your doppler yet?

jersey - we are 14 weeks friday eeek!! So exciting, its weird as I kept thinking once I hit 12 weeks I'd feel ok but now I'm getting towards 14 weeks it really does finally seem like all is ok!

Pinkorblue - not long now hun, do you have your pre-op tomorrow? Hope you can find that PMA hun, big hugs xxxxx

Cherry - how are you feeling hun? Any more thoughts on getting a doppler? Have you got a 16 week midwife appointment booked?

Hope everyone else is ok! I am feeling extremely tired again today....serves me right for claiming I'm not as tired as I was in 1st tri and saying I have more energy lol!!

Leinz!!! I forgot you!!! So sorry!!! Glad everything is ok with Zoela hun!! Although not so good on the pelvis aching :-( and all the packing that you need to do, make sure you take it easy!!!!

How many of us ladies are actually in the UK? I have found an amaaaaaaazing stretch mark cream and oil, and its dirt cheap, I dont know if I've mentioned it before, but its from Asda and its called Little Angels Stretch Mark Cream (and theres an oil) and its cocoa butter and rosehip I think (or lavender) and smells devine, and is only about £1!!!
I bought the really expensive Palmers Stretch Mark Cream and it smells like off yoghurt to me lol!! So needless to say I binned that! Coz if you need to stay moisturised and put cream on often it does help if you love the smell and not hate it!! I cant stop putting the Asda one on all the time so hopefully I will stay supple and moisturised and stretch mark free lol!!

Congrats on 12 weeks Cheryl!!! Yay! I'm right behind you. How are you feeling? I'm definitely still tired and now not as much queasy but hungry.

Bailey- no doppler yet. Bless poor dh's heart. I kind of told him about it and he took it upon himself to order one but didn't realize there were different heads. he ordered the 8mHZ which isn't the right one,I'm sure you need the 3 mHZ. So I think that's what has held things up?? Btw yay for 14 weeks!!! Wow it's amazing you must feel so great!

Leinz- congrats on the new house Sorry about all of the work that you need to do but it will be worth it for sure. That sounds super cheap for kitchen cabinets!!

Rainkat- where are you???

Yeah my doppler is 3hmz, I think it can work with 2hmz but not as well, I would imagine 8hmz might pick up every little noise your body might make so you cant distinguish baby lol, bless your dh, hope it comes soon!! My df isnt the most enthusiastic guy or good at showing emotions but I can actually see him light up when I use the doppler, I think as well as reassuring me, it really helps make it feel more real for him, especially right now when theres still no visible sign of the pregnancy (except my flubbery fatty weight gain haha!!)

Aw ladies I just ate half a tub of Ben and Jerrys :-O
And I ate the other half last night :-O :-O

I just have to say I’m one lucky girl as I’m sure MOST of us on here are. I go through daily moods…a roller coaster of sorts throughout my entire month’s cycle and everytime when it gets close to the end my hubby tries so hard to keep me positive and says things like “I have a good feeling about it this month and I bet it happened” so I know he gets let down each time it doesn’t too and we all have to remember that. Then when it doesn’t happen and I get AF, he holds me while I cry and gives me encouraging words each time…and the cycle continues again. I’m a lucky girl for having such a wonderful man to be my rock through all of this.
:thumbup:

Bailey~ Sounds like an awesome bargain! No separate pre-op appointment, but I think that's why they're having me come in 2+ hours early. Ice cream sounds so good right now.. Maybe I'll find my PMA in a tub of ice cream! ;)

Congrats on 12 weeks Cheryl!

Aww Bailey Ben and Jerry's is my favourite!! My fav flavour is Chubby Hubby(I;m not sure if they make it any more?) I haven't been craving sweets at all. I'm craving more chips and salty things like popcorn?
Is your surgery tomorrow Pink?

Hey ladies hope u are all well. Mmm i love Ben n jerrys yum. X

I'm getting very nervous for my scan on tues 5 sleeps and I'm so worried just wish it was this wk. x

Cheryl - 5 sleeps will speed by!

Congrats to all the ladies passing into second tri.

AFM: currently on hols hence the lack of posting but today is EDD for my first loss this year. Feeling a little down but the little one growing in my tummy is keeping me positive.

Cheryl~ Hope those sleeps go by very quickly for you!

Storm~ :hugs::hugs:

AFM~ I happily devoured an ice cream cone last night. Speaking of Ben and Jerry's, what's everyone's favorite? Mine is strawberry cheesecake.

Phish food. Used to love fossil fuel too. Off to the local heladeria (ice cream shop - all homemade) tonight for a treat. On another note I got stung by a jellyfish today - ouch.

Here I am :hi:

My fave is Cherry Garcia :munch:

Storm7: OUCH!!!!

Pinkorblue: Will be thinking of you Monday.

Hope everyone is well. Congrats to those in second tri!

AFM: I have the most disgusting craving. I want butter!! I keep making toast and slathering it on but really I want to eat it with a spoon :blush:
Good news is I can somewhat consistently feel flutters. I thought it was too early but my midwife says baby is moving and it isn't unusual for a 4th time mom to feel it.

rainkat: This is going to sound very strange but put a pad of butter in your coffee (if you drink coffee) instead of sugar and creamer. It is SO GOOD.

Cheryl time will fly you will see!!
Rainkat-wow movements already!! I can't wait!! Butter that's a new one!

AFM- had my 12 week scan today with FS and all is perfect!! I'm on cloud nine for sure! Baby measured 12+2 and strong hb 160. It was just a quick scan just for reassurance and I go next week for my nt scan. My doc looked at the nuchal fold and promised me it was normal so I do feel a bit more at ease.

Storm~ Yikes! :( I hope you're okay..?

Rain~ Thank you! :flower: Awesome that you're feeling baby moving about, I'm feeling them also, especially when I'm sitting up. :)

Mighty~ That's interesting, I wonder if DH would try it out, I'm more of a frappuccino girl. ;)

Marathon~ Congrats on your scan, so happy baby is doing very well! :)

rainkat: This is going to sound very strange but put a pad of butter in your coffee (if you drink coffee) instead of sugar and creamer. It is SO GOOD.

I have one every morning. I'm going to try it. I can just imagine the look on dh's face when I literally drink butter :haha: Starbucks has a salted caramel latte. That must have butter, sugar and cream.

Marathongirl congrats on your scan :cloud9:

Marathon girl congrats on ur scan Hun. Xx

I don't fancy butter in my coffee xx right enuf I can't face coffee the now xx

I had my NT this morning and everything looks great! Nuchal measurements all under 3mm, saw the little arms and legs, saw a nasal bone :)

Weird thing is I am consistently measuring a week ahead at all of my scans! There is no way my dates are off! I am 12+4 today and CRL was consistent with 13w4d.

I will post a pic later I am on my phone right now :)

Congrats Roma! Sounds like you are going to have a BIG baby! That's good! Or maybe your LO will come a little earlier for you. ::JEALOUS::

The butter in coffee thing is a trick I learned from a friend who is on the Paleo diet. He doesn't consume sugar in any form (real or artificial) and he wanted to get rid of the bitterness in his coffee. He adds either butter or some salt. I have to admit it really is delicious, I just have a hard time accepting that it isn't any worse for me than sugar. :)

Congrats Roma! Sounds like you are going to have a BIG baby! That's good! Or maybe your LO will come a little earlier for you. ::JEALOUS::

The butter in coffee thing is a trick I learned from a friend who is on the Paleo diet. He doesn't consume sugar in any form (real or artificial) and he wanted to get rid of the bitterness in his coffee. He adds either butter or some salt. I have to admit it really is delicious, I just have a hard time accepting that it isn't any worse for me than sugar. :)

Pick your poison, right?

Congrats Roma! That's crazy-big. I understand a day or two but they are growing so fast right now. That's a huge difference. YIKES! Can't wait to see pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->