Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Mighty~ That would make for an interesting meal. :haha: No worries, I'm not holding baby brain against you. ;)

Elohcin~ Love the scan pic and baby bump! :)

Rain~ Yay for telling the kids!!

Roma and other Canadian mommies~ Happy Thanksgiving!!! Mmmm, can't wait until November. Enjoy your dinners with your families. :D

Hi everyone else, hope all is well.

AFM~ I'm back home and resting. Cerclage is in, feeling sore and crampy but the meds are starting to help. Baby looked good, they couldn't find the hb on the Doppler so they used the ultrasound, baby was very active. Such cute little hands. :cloud9: No activity restrictions other than the pelvic rest I've already put myself on until 16 weeks, when it becomes modified bed rest. Fingers crossed this helps and thank you ladies for all the kind words and thoughts! :) :)

Awww Pinkorblue. I'm so glad that all went well. I'm praying that all will be good for you and your little rainbow. So glad you got to see your LO again.

I am in Canada and I'm working on Thanksgiving. I know but I really can't say no when I should. It's ok it should be a pretty mellow day. Hope everyone else is doing well.
Can't stop eating.

Hey ladies well our baby is just perfect scan was amazing hubby was so excited seeing it waving and jumping up and down we are chuffed to bits I'm measuring 13 wks today and due on the 16th April xxxxxx

Hey ladies.... Sorry haven't been posting but just been feeling so down lately. I have been following though and am very happy for a lot of you. There hasn't been much going on so didn't have anything to post about.

I just came back from the doctors and heard a heartbeat :). Its been one of my biggest fears. Her exact words were "Sounds like a happy camper!" I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am.... I am starting to finally feel like everything is going to be ok and I can start telling people. Heck I can finally start believing in my pregnancy myself!

I have an ultrasound appointment next month and I don't know if they will tell me gender or not but I am gonna ask. To be honest I don't want to find out but DH is insistent and I couldn't stand him knowing and I don't! So I guess I will be finding out too theres so much pressure as my DH and DS both want it to be a girl (I wouldn't care either way)... Have you guys seen the topic about iridology and finding out gender by 2 fish hooks under the iris at 5 & 7 o'clock? It's very interesting.... I've checked mine and can't wait to see if it's right or not for me.....

7eleven congrats on hearing the heartbeat. I've never heard of iridology before but I just checked and according to that theory I'm having a girl.

Cheryl great news on your scan :flower:

Pinkorblue sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Marathongirl I can't believe what a beautiful weekend we had. 22 degrees in the middle of October! Of course they are calling for the rain to start Friday when we are heading off camping :dohh: Maybe that means they'll lift the fire ban.

Elohcin looking good :)

AFM I just got back from my second official midwife appt. She found the heartbeat on the doppler (170 :happydance:) and we got to see baby bouncing around on the scan. Everything looks perfect :cloud9:

Hey ladies.... Sorry haven't been posting but just been feeling so down lately. I have been following though and am very happy for a lot of you. There hasn't been much going on so didn't have anything to post about.

I just came back from the doctors and heard a heartbeat :). Its been one of my biggest fears. Her exact words were "Sounds like a happy camper!" I can't tell you how happy and relieved I am.... I am starting to finally feel like everything is going to be ok and I can start telling people. Heck I can finally start believing in my pregnancy myself!

I have an ultrasound appointment next month and I don't know if they will tell me gender or not but I am gonna ask. To be honest I don't want to find out but DH is insistent and I couldn't stand him knowing and I don't! So I guess I will be finding out too theres so much pressure as my DH and DS both want it to be a girl (I wouldn't care either way)... Have you guys seen the topic about iridology and finding out gender by 2 fish hooks under the iris at 5 & 7 o'clock? It's very interesting.... I've checked mine and can't wait to see if it's right or not for me.....

Yay, that's so awesome! Now you can finally rest easy!

7eleven congrats on hearing the heartbeat. I've never heard of iridology before but I just checked and according to that theory I'm having a girl.

Cheryl great news on your scan :flower:

Pinkorblue sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Marathongirl I can't believe what a beautiful weekend we had. 22 degrees in the middle of October! Of course they are calling for the rain to start Friday when we are heading off camping :dohh: Maybe that means they'll lift the fire ban.

Elohcin looking good :)

AFM I just got back from my second official midwife appt. She found the heartbeat on the doppler (170 :happydance:) and we got to see baby bouncing around on the scan. Everything looks perfect :cloud9:

yay, happy news rainkat!!!

Wish me luck tomorrow girls. I'm having my hysteroscopy! Hopefully all is well up in there and it helps me get my bfp this cycle! :)

Cheryl- congrats!!! So happy for you!!!! The baby looks amazing!!

Rainkat- congrats too. So nice to see the little nugget!!
AFM- had my nt scan today. All is looking good hb 164 and bouncing around like crazy!! The lady was really nice at first until I started asking her questions. I wanted to know the nt measurement and whether there was a nasal bone or not?? She basically told me to shut up and let her do her job???!!!!$$&& She said its not her job to give me the results. Anyways it was nice to see LO and I'm measuring 13 weeks as well!!

Wish me luck tomorrow girls. I'm having my hysteroscopy! Hopefully all is well up in there and it helps me get my bfp this cycle! :)
Good luck and tons of sticky bfp dust this cycle!!

Wonderful to hear, 7eleven! :)

Yay Cheryl!!!! :happydance: Lovely scan pic!

Thank you, Rain! :) Glad to hear everything is perfect with your little rainbow, awesome to be at the stage where they're moving about and bouncing in there. :cloud9:

Marathon~ WTH?!? I know they may be under the rules of not saying anything but there's no excuse for not having any tact. :growlmad: There ARE more polite ways of saying you're not allowed to say anything to patients. What a ____!!! Glad baby is doing great and hope you get your results soon.

Cheryl- congrats!!! So happy for you!!!! The baby looks amazing!!

Rainkat- congrats too. So nice to see the little nugget!!
AFM- had my nt scan today. All is looking good hb 164 and bouncing around like crazy!! The lady was really nice at first until I started asking her questions. I wanted to know the nt measurement and whether there was a nasal bone or not?? She basically told me to shut up and let her do her job???!!!!$$&& She said its not her job to give me the results. Anyways it was nice to see LO and I'm measuring 13 weeks as well!!

That sucks about your US tech, mine was very nice and tolerant of ally questions, including asking about a nasal bone. There was a big flat screen tv on the wall so I could see everything that was going on, it was pretty cool! I didn't have to ask about the NT measurements, I just hawk-eyed the tv screen and paid attention to when and where she was measuring. She pointed out the little hands, showed us the blood flow in and out of the heart, said the placenta was in the ideal spot and even printed out some pictures for us to take home. For $10 you can even buy a DVD of your whole procedure, which we will do for sure at our 23 week anatomy scan.

Good luck ttc :hugs:

MG seriously?? some people should rethink their career choice. I would probably have been in tears. Still it's nice to see your little one looking strong and healthy. Even if you have to go through Brunhilda. (I hope that isn't anyone's name on here... that is my mom's name for witch with a 'B') Where was your scan? I think my 18 week is at Island Ultrasound.
Roma I'm glad your experience was better. $10 is totally worth it for a DVD.

Thanks Pinkorblue!
Roma- I was looking where she was measuring too and it looked ok not too thick. My doc should have the results by next week. When I had my quick scan last week my FS looked at the nuchal fold and told me it was normal. I felt reassured by that! When will you know everything??

I think I am feeling the odd little movement. It's not very regular yet but they were very distinct! It's been 9 years since I had a baby so you forget a little!

I have an apt with my GP who is young and moving towards obstetrics with a seasoned OB/GYN. I haven't done any of the blood tests for genetic stuff yet, not sure when that takes place?! I have discussed it with my OB and relunctantly decided to go ahead with it but when? I see my GP on the 16th and will be 14w+1 and my OB again on the 29th at which time I will be 16w. If I somehow "slipped through the cracks" and missed out on the testing I wouldn't be that upset!

hey ladies,

So glad to hear all these scans are going so well!!!

Cheryl - yay for 13 weeks and 2nd tri!!! So glad your little rainbow is looking so perfect!!

Rainkat - yay for everything going well for you too!! I'm all excited that we are all going through this journey together and its all going so well for everyone!!

Pinkorblue - how are you coping following the cerclage placement? Hope you and your little bubs are doing well!!

Roma - what a mean US tech!! I hope you havent missed the tests hun, I dont know if its the same over there as here but we have to have the nuchal test between 10w and 14w if thats the test you mean....we dont actually get offered any other tests over here anyway. Glad your little bubba is doing so well though!!!

MG - I think I am feeling movement too! Its my first pregnancy so I have no idea really but since Sunday night in the evenings when I am lying on the sofa watching TV I can feel little flutters in the same place on the right where I can usually find baby's heartbeat. Its like someone tapping their fingers on my insides lol!!

Elohcin - awwww loving the scan pic and the bump pic, all looking so good!! So happy for you!

7eleven - I am really glad you are feeling more reassured now, and glad the little baby is doing well!

AFM - Got my 16w appointment next week yay! Dont think it will be about much except MW using the doppler and probably taking more bloods joy!
But in bad news my abscess is growing, thankfully with no pain but I have my dentist appointment on Monday so I am guessing they will extract my tooth then and maybe give me antibiotics.

Whats everyones nicknames for their baby..........mines the hobbit coz me and df are both only 5 ft 2 so we are tiny and are expecting baby to be tiny too lol

I couldn't agree more, Rain. That u/s tech is obviously in it for the money cause she certainly has no respect for people. :nope:

Bailey~ I'm okay as long as I'm in bed. If I sit or stand too long, cramping starts up. Oh no, sorry to hear about your poor tooth. No chance the dentist can squeeze you in a little sooner? :hugs:

DH and I have pretty much settled on gummy bear as baby's nickname. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->