Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Congrats Roma!! That's always a good sign that baby is ahead. I was about 4 days ahead yesterday and I definitely know when I ov'd. Glad the nuchal fold was all normal that's a great sign! Did you also get bloodwork done to give you your risk?

I think I may have felt baby this morning. I was at acupuncture so very still and quiet for about 45 mins and I definitely felt something on 2 separate occasions! Can't wait until the movements become more pronounced.
Is anyone else feeling hungry all of the time?? I woke up in the middle of the night and all I could think about was food!

Hey ladies!!

Once again not been on in a while but my df's gran died and I have been working a lot the past few days but have a whole week and a half off now yay!!

Rainkat - butter, now I can get on board with that, I have been having hot toast that has to be smeared with butter straight away so it melts!! And sometimes I want peanut butter on it too! Yummmm!!

Pinkorblue - only 2 more sleeps, I have got everything crossed for you that it all goes well hun, will be thinking of you on Monday.

Marathon girl - yay on the scan being perfect!!! I hate to say I told you so but.......lol, I am just so glad it was all ok!!! Yay!! So many of us getting into the second trimester now I am so happy!!

Roma - and again yay on the scan going well, I am so happy for everyone!!

Cheryl - 3 more sleeps!! I seriously cannot wait to see your results and scan pic!! I just know that all will be fine for you hun and your perfect little rainbow!!

Tawn - only 4 more sleeps til your scan too!!! Sooooooo excited!!!!!

Cherry - how are you doing now hun? You getting any more 'bump-like'? I think mines starting to look more like pregnancy now than fat as its more rounded yay!

Ttc1at34 - hows your little bean doing now? Any sign of movements or a growing bump?

Jersey - hey bump twin! We are lemons now yay!! Hows your little rainbow doing?

Mighty mom - not sure if I would try the butter in coffee trick.....although I have actually gone off coffee at the mo anyway, might try it one day though, all I can imagine though is a grease pool from the butter on top of my coffee! But in the UK we dont tend to have cream in our coffee either so it might be a bit too rich for me. Hows your little bean doing hun?

Leinz - how is zoela? Hope you are both ok and not doing too much packing for your new house, take it easy!!

AFM - think I'm getting piles :-( going to docs on Monday, and in really good news, I have been accepted by a dentist!! Yay! Just gotta make an appointment!

Has anyone else been feeling more amourous than ususal?? Or is it just me lol! I wasnt too keen on bding in the first tri, mainly from worry but now I feel more relaxed I feel more 'loving' towards my df lol!

Here is my monkey!!

No clear nub shot, I am team yellow but feel free to hazard any guesses :)

Attachments

• NT scan.jpg
    NT scan.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
Rainkat - butter, now I can get on board with that, I have been having hot toast that has to be smeared with butter straight away so it melts!! And sometimes I want peanut butter on it too! Yummmm!!

Jersey - hey bump twin! We are lemons now yay!! Hows your little rainbow doing?

Has anyone else been feeling more amourous than ususal?? Or is it just me lol! I wasnt too keen on bding in the first tri, mainly from worry but now I feel more relaxed I feel more 'loving' towards my df lol!

I'm with you on the butter side of things... I literally bite into my toast and it drips everywhere cos I've put so much on! Hehehe and I've been craving peanut butter but you can't get it in denmark... I'm actually contemplating asking someone to send it to me I the post!

Still not keen on BD'ing just yet, but I think DH is hoping my urge for that will return sometime soon! Hahaha
I am very hormonal at the moment... Last night we were sat eating our dinner and for absolutely no reason at all... I burst into floods of tears... And when DH asked what was wrong, I said (in between blubs) "I just love you so much ... That's all!"... He was looking at me like I was crazy!! .. I laughed about it afterwards but it was so strange!

Over the past week I have had some quite painful (not painful but more uncomfortable...) stretching...ligament/muscle pains around my pelvis and front and sides of my stomach...been itching a bit too..
I've popped out big time! It's actually a rounded, hard bump instead of just my original chubby belly! Chuffed now! Just want it bigger! Hehe

So excited to be in the second tri now.. Still can't believe i (we) have made it this far! Xxx

Here is my monkey!!

No clear nub shot, I am team yellow but feel free to hazard any guesses :)

Gorgeous picture Roma!

I'm not even going to try and guess the sex.... We are Team :yellow: all the way!
Are you sure you can wait all that time for your surprise rainbow?
X

No Jersey, not sure I can! It's more DH than me that wants team yellow! I mean, I would love the surprise too but part of me wants to know SOOOO bad!!!

No Jersey, not sure I can! It's more DH than me that wants team yellow! I mean, I would love the surprise too but part of me wants to know SOOOO bad!!!

I know what u mean, I've said since I was about 20 that when I got pregnant for the first time I would never find out the sex... And I have stuck to that, until now!

We both kind of want to know, but we have told everyone we want a surprise! Haha

Marathon~ Yep, appetite came right back more than ever after tapering off for a couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast my stomach seems to empty out lol.

Bailey~ Thank you! Sorry about your DF's gran. :hugs: Ouch, I hope the piles go away very soon. Yay for the dentist!!! :)

Roma~ Aww, woohooo!!! So glad baby is growing so well and doing great, you guys must be over the moon! :cloud9:

Jersey~ I'm with you, team yellow all the way! ;)

Hi to everyone else, hope you and your rainbows are doing well.

Doing lots of housework this weekend and making a big batch of soup tomorrow so there will be no need for cooking on Monday. My mom is spending the week with us to help with the kids. Thankfully her job is much more family friendly than DH's, I feel terrible for him. Even if we'll have the documentation to back up any absences,it will still extremely stressful for him. :/ On the plus side, I got a great wheelchair! :happydance: DH got a wonderful deal on it and is very proud of himself lol.

Haven't been here for a while, sorry I haven't read any posts yet, it's going to take me a loooong time to catch up!

Here is my little one from my 11w3d u/s (measuring 12w, and since u/s's have a +/- 2 week margin of error, and are less accurate the further along we get, I feel pretty good with that number) So cute to see s/he stretching and wiggling around. And those FINGERS! Ahhh...what a precious miracle.

And here is my tummy, only this was only at 10 weeks! My uterus has taken over! LOL With my bladder even slightly full it's clear to my belly button, and it's over midway when it's empty.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/brynstars/IMG_8483a.jpg

My thyroid bloodwork still looks good so I feel pretty positive at this point. And we actually announced to my parents 2 days ago (though no one else) since it's physically impossible for me to keep a secret anymore. I was terrified to tell (it's hard business with my history) and felt sick at first when I did, but now I just feel kind of relieved. And they are super excited. We told my children too, and my 6 year old is over the moon!!

We aren't finding out either! Never have, never plan too! I've never heard of it as team yellow though! I have always heard of it being team green. Caught me off guard for a minute!!

Oh AND I meant to say...I am 12w, and so one week away from official 2nd tri, and I haven't been this far in 5 consecutive pregnancies. SO awesome. And I am feeling a lot more little wiggles, can't wait to feel those giant obvious movements. I am really starting to enjoy this time more now that I feel more comfortable (emotionally) and it is becoming more real.

Roma: Love the pic, too cute!! I'm guessing :blue: :)

Pinkorblue: LOL, I thought I read that you made a bunch of SOAP and I was like "Eat soap? That can't be right, must re-read..." Silly baby brain!

elohcin: Really great news hun!! Lovely bump too. I need to get DH to take a bump pic for me, I think I actually have one now! Very exciting that you are almost in the 2nd tri. And I can't believe you can feel the baby already! That has to be the second earliest I have every heard anyone say they can feel it!

Cute bump Elohcin :baby:

I think we will probably find out the sex. We didn't with the first 2 and did with the last. It was fun calling the baby by his name before he was born.

We told the kids yesterday :happydance:

DH and I realized we aren't going to make it through 2 family dinners this weekend without someone noticing. Some family members are less discreet than others and we didn't want to be caught offguard.

We sat them down and started by talking about why I had been so tired lately. Right away dd blurted out "Are you pregnant?!?!" They were totally on to us! Dd cried happy tears, younger ds is so excited that he won't be the youngest, and older ds shrugged (teenagers!).

We aren't planning to make a big announcement tonight but we are ready if anyone asks.

Haven't been here for a while, sorry I haven't read any posts yet, it's going to take me a loooong time to catch up!

Here is my little one from my 11w3d u/s (measuring 12w, and since u/s's have a +/- 2 week margin of error, and are less accurate the further along we get, I feel pretty good with that number) So cute to see s/he stretching and wiggling around. And those FINGERS! Ahhh...what a precious miracle.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/brynstars/IMG_8994a.jpg

And here is my tummy, only this was only at 10 weeks! My uterus has taken over! LOL With my bladder even slightly full it's clear to my belly button, and it's over midway when it's empty.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/brynstars/IMG_8483a.jpg

My thyroid bloodwork still looks good so I feel pretty positive at this point. And we actually announced to my parents 2 days ago (though no one else) since it's physically impossible for me to keep a secret anymore. I was terrified to tell (it's hard business with my history) and felt sick at first when I did, but now I just feel kind of relieved. And they are super excited. We told my children too, and my 6 year old is over the moon!!

Oh AND I meant to say...I am 12w, and so one week away from official 2nd tri, and I haven't been this far in 5 consecutive pregnancies. SO awesome. And I am feeling a lot more little wiggles, can't wait to feel those giant obvious movements. I am really starting to enjoy this time more now that I feel more comfortable (emotionally) and it is becoming more real.

That's SUCH wonderful news. So happy for you!!! Love your pics.

Congrats on your scan Elohcin!!! Baby looks sooo cute. It is nice to finally tell people.

Rainkat- congrats on telling the kids!! Glad they are excited! I told dd at about 9 weeks and told Ds last week on his birthday after my 12 week scan! They can totally tell as can anyone who really knows me. I definitely have a distinct bump. On another topic can you believe our crazy weather??? I so love it. I have been walking in the mornings instead of running and it's so beautiful.

Hi to everyone else!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the other Canadian ladies! I just finished cleaning up and cooking for 10, so glad to have the kitchen back in order and the house (relatively) quiet again :)

Oh my gosh, I grew a crazy lot in one week. I had no idea until I took the pic! I always take these pics first thing in the morning before I've had anything to eat/drink so I'm always at my smallest and it's always consistent. But dang! (oh, and can the vain part of me say that I love that a side shot makes it clear that the bloat has very OBVIOUSLY disappeared...so happy to be off of that progesterone! And so happy to be back to my regular body other than the giant uterus! :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->