Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Aw gummy bear thats cute!! No he says if its not painful or swelling to just keep swilling with salt water and be seen on Monday unless I go through emergency dentist again, but it should be ok til Monday. Plus we have a funeral tomorrow and then on Friday I have a driving lesson and swimming so its more practical to do it on Monday anyway. I did go to the emergency dentist about it 2 weeks ago and he excavated the nerve and packed the tooth with cement stuff and just said book in with your dentist as soon as you get registered.

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all well...you seem to be from what I read!

Got my first appointment with midwife tomorrow, and I have so many questions to ask her! Hehe I've started writing them down today so I don't forget, she will probably think I'm crazy!

Our little one is nicknamed "Raisin" - first angel was called Peanut, second angel was called Bean!
Seems a little ironic seen as its now the size of a lemon! Hehe but we like it..

Was wondering if anyone else had been exeriencing any of these things....

- I sometimes get a sharp pain in the top of my left bum cheek/lower back and it shoots right down my leg, can be very painful!

- may be a bit TMI... By I have had some discharge, mainly a creamy, non smelling one.. But I've had the odd "itchy" moment so am not sure if it is thrush or just normal pregnancy discharge...

- I think I am suffering from slight insomnia...when I wake up at night it is taking me over an hour to get back to sleep, I am wide awake!

Obviously I'm going to ask my midwife tomorrow too but just wondered if anyone else is having same symptoms?!

Xxx

JerseyBean, that sounds like sciatica! Thankfully it's really common in pregnancy and there are a lot of ways to treat it!

As for the insomnia, I get that all the time during pregnancy. I can sleep like a rock WHEN I'm asleep, but if I wake up, sometimes it can take HOURS before I fall back asleep. It's like if I wake up in the night, I instantly think "Oh shoot!" because I know it's going to be a pain in the rear to fall back to sleep.

Yes I have definitely had some insomnia. Same thing no trouble going to sleep but if I wake up in the night it takes sometimes a couple of hours to fall back asleep. I'm still getting up twice a night to pee as well.
Great to see so many great scans!!

Jersey - I think that leg pain is sciatica, and I also am starting to get insomnia, I can get to sleep fine too but wake up and cant get back to sleep. And I'm still getting up twice a night to pee too MG, I dont think it will get any better than that, its only gonna get worse the more our bubs grow lol

Bailey~ Well, as long as you aren't in any pain, that's good to hear. Good luck on Monday!

Definitely sounds like Sciatic pain. I had that with my last baby and acupuncture took care of it in one treatment. I hobbled in and danced out.

Same insomnia here... I am so tired I go to bed the first chance I have and fall asleep right away but I seem to wake up around 3:30 every morning. I've started moving to the couch so I don't wake dh up with my tossing and turning.

Glad you aren't in pain Bailey. I hate having dental work done. I lost a filling a few weeks ago and am procrastinating calling the dentist. I'm worried they will tell me to come in right away and I don't want to have it done until I'm in second tri.

I have had insomnia since about 5 weeks, it been slowly getting a bit better but for a while I'd go to bed at 8pm simply because I was too tired to stay awake any longer. Then I would wake at 12am, or 1, 2, 3am and not be able to fall asleep for HOURS. My tiredness is slowly getting better so I can stay up a bit later, to say 9:30-10:30 and it has really helped with the waking in the middle of the night.

I agree I am also able to stay awake until a bit later maybe 10. Also my boobs are getting bigger still but maybe not quite as tender? Does anyone else feel this?

On another front dh and I are heading to Kona today for 4 days!! I know it sounds crazy but we won a trip from one of our suppliers and that's the trip. Better than nothing!! I will check in from there!

Have a great trip!!

Four days without kids is more restful than 2 weeks with them :haha:

My boobs are humongous but no longer painful. I can't find a decent bra either, and my winter coat barely zips up over them :(.

My insomnia is nightmare induced =/, I have no trouble falling asleep but a frightening dream later I'm completely awake at 2-3am.

Marathon~ Wow, congrats contest winner, have fun!!! :D Mine aren't as tender anymore, just an occasional throbbing and poking needle like feelings.

Roma~ I hope you're able to find a decent one. I'm totally putting off getting a new one even though I should but I know I need an actual maternity store for my size. DH says I'm being a cheapskate :haha: and he's dragging me there next month to buy one.

I tried to wait until I go on my maternity clothes shopping trip towards the end of November, but no dice. There is no maternity store in the town where I live so I need to go to Regina or Saskatoon for such things. There is also nowhere to get a decent bra, Walmart is the closest thing and though they have a fairly large selection of bras it seems they are all crap. I settled for the least shitty one I tried on, but it makes my boobs look kinda weird and its only 2 ply stretchy lace...it's cold in Saskatchewan and this bra does nothing to conceal my body's response to said cold! Ugh! Can't wait for my shopping trip!!

I do fairly well at Walmart pre-pregnancy but yeah, pretty much crappy while expecting. OUCH during cold weather, I can imagine. Happy bra shopping when you go, Roma and hope you find a good deal. :)

Leinz~ It really does! I still remember the new ones I bought during DS3's pregnancy.. :)

I cant find a decent bra either! I measured my :holly: the other day and apparently I am a 34E.......which surprised me as I thought I was a 32FF!!! So I thought ok, maybe with my increased back size, the cup size is smaller...so I bought 34E maternity bras with no wires as they are just too uncomfortable, and guess what? Completely squish the ladies!!! The back size is great, even feels a little loose I would actually say but as for cup size its like I have overspill over the top of the bra lol!!!!
So I am going to actually go and try some maternity bras on tomorrow coz I am going to go into town and actually get my lazy bum out of the house for a bit lol!!

How is everyone? Has anyone else been feeling movement? I have been getting little flutters most days, nothing major but still definately baby!! I actually went to df's gran's funeral yesterday and all morning I could feel flutters, especially during the service. Df seemed to take that as a good sign that baby was saying goodbye to his/her great grandma bless him.

Geeeeez Bailey! I thought Double D was bad... And thats being 25 weeks pregnant!

Lol, yeah mine have always been a bit on the huuuuuge side lol, which my df loves of course but they give me really bad backache and always have. I have played with the idea of breast reduction in the past to save my back but they cut your nipples off and sew them back on so wouldnt be able to breast feed, so one day when I think I am done having children I will have it done.
They were measured as a G cup at one bra store but when I look at these measurement charts online it doesnt match!
I have to say they are soooooo heavy right now its unbelievable, needless to say I have never been much of a runner because of them haha!

Feeling more movement here, too! (12w4d) Still light and still sporadic, but moreso then the last few weeks!

I have ordered my bras over the last few years from Birth & Baby because they have a nice cotton one that's only $15 shipped, and I like it because it's slightly thicker, and while pg/nursing, I feel like my nipples are always terribly obvious (as in, the "headlights" are always on!!) so I hate super thin bras and all the really expensive ones I've tried are too thin! It's a nursing bra that I get, but I figured 2 birds with one stone, but then again, I've been nursing through my last handful of pregnancies. But I generally need to size up to a 32 or 34 E (DD is the same for some measurements) after birth, and then I go back down one size about 4-6 months PP.

Good lord, I just measured my chest, its 32 under, 45 around and 39 over the chest which apparently according to some bra charts online is 36H!!!!! WTF?? No wonder my ladies are squished in a 34E!!

Yay for movement too elohcin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"