Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Oh I give up, I have put those measurements into several bra size calculators, and they have ranged in results from 34J to 36GG and 36H so I have no clue!! But they all seem to agree they are bigger than 34E! To be fair, the last time I measured them it was 42 inches around my chest, not 45 so thats a big increase!!

Trouble with smells, anyone???? I've just been telling DH over the last few days that odors of all kinds keep "assaulting" my poor nose! It's definitely become CRAZY obvious this past week.

And I can't drink our tap water either (we're on a well and have really good water out here) because as soon as I swallow it tastes like garlic!! I remember going through this for a short time with another pregnancy too. I've tried chilling it and filtering it more and it doesn't make a difference. I'm normally not a bottled water fan, but we had several packs of Smart Water from when it was cheap at Costco so I've been depleting that supply for now.

I cant drink tap water either and normally I dont have a problem with it! No garlic taste for me though, just metallic taste that the bottled water doesnt seem to have. And my df smokes and I never noticed before how foul a stench cigarette smoke is on a person!! Its horrible, sorry for TMI here but sometimes when we dtd and he's kissing me it actually puts me off coz I can smell it so strong on his breath! I hate cuddling him in bed if he's breathing on me and thats with him thoroughly brushing his teeth and using mega strong mouthwash!! Oh and the smell of curry now bleurgh!! It really offends my nose, and I cannot walk down the washing powder aisle at Asda!!
On the other hand though I am addicted to my air freshener smell and the smell of cakes!

Hey all,

Smells.. Yup.. Know where your coming from there, washing powder makes me heave so bad!! But I love the smell of baking whether it be pizza, biscuits, cakes, bread, or pie!

Midwife says I have sciatica! Or problem with the ischias (not sure if spelling is right!) nerve.. So massages from DH and excercise to help.. But all part and parcel of pregnancy!

Bailey - have you tried going into a bra shop or even marks and Spencer's and asking them to measure you properly? I have done that and they measure you then get you to try on all sorts of types of bras to find one that you are most comfortable with. Sometimes you have to go up or down a size (or 2) depending on the type of bra too! So it's good to go and get someone to help you!

And also... Both our tickers on the first page aren't correct I don't think?
It think we are the same but I am due 5th April (15+1 today - 13th)

Xxxx

Wow, I have been away forever....working so much lately, this is the first chance I've had to sit down and read through everyone's posts.

Bailey, that's so great that can feel baby move already! I thought maybe I had a few flutters, but could easily just as we'll have been gas. I read 16-20 weeks is about the normal time frame to feel it, so actually not too worried yet.

Also, wish I could take some of that double-g off your hands! I have always been small, and though the ladies have grown quite a bit, I am still just barely spilling out of a c cup.

Still not showing, either, though in the morning before I get out of bed I can definitely feel the actual bump, creeping up towards my belly button. I have pretty wide hips, so maybe baby is growing sideways a bit before deciding to grow out :)

No issues with smells here...just terrible, terrible rhinitis that keeps me up in the morning and grosses out poor DH with all my painful sniffling and snorting.

16 weeks tomorrow, can't believe it. Anyone else just feeling, well....not really pregnant? All seems so hard to believe.

Hope everyone's having a fabulous day :)

Lol, Jersey I did mean to change them but wanted to wait and see if anyone else wanted them changed and I dont think they did so I forgot lol, I'm on it now!

Hey ttc1at34!! 16 weeks tomorrow eeek!! Yay!

Wow, Bailey! =O I don't think my size is any different but I don't have a way to measure them at home. I know I need to get off my butt and get to the maternity store. Awww, your little rainbow was saying goodbye. :)

Yep, little pokes and taps are happening more often. :cloud9:

Sense of smell is getting a little bit less for me at the moment but the same thing happened last pregnancy too, then came back stronger at 15 weeks. I'll see if it comes back.. Mmmmmm, I love the smell of baking! :D When my mom stayed over, she baked oatmeal cookies for everyone. SO awesome!

Okey dokey, thats the tickers changed that I could see were wrong, 7eleven, elohcin and mightmom I dont know what your edds are so let me know and I will put you a ticker on the first page. I know that there are some ladies tickers on there who dont seem to come on here anymore but I wont take their tickers down coz they might just be on a break and I wish them all the best!

Hey bailey thanks for including me :) doc says its march 28th so sometime end of march for sure. I'm not sure how pregnant I feel to be honest lol I just feel fat and lazy most of the time. I am really jealous that some of you can feel movement already I am not sure if I have as of yet.... At times I feel pressure on certain spots but not a clear poke or flutters or however else you describe it. I hope little one is just lazy too and doesn't move a lot in general. I still have till 20 weeks before I worry so I won't drive myself crazy yet.

With the whole smells thing I can't stand the smell of grease and food being cooked... I especially can't stand it when I leave a place and the smells cling to my clothes. Is everyone making a conscious effort to eat healthy?

As for my boobs they actually haven't gone up any:(. My bras feel a little tight but definitely not spilling out or anything with the last pregnancy (mmc) i was definitely spilling over...should I be worried? Is everyone here planning on breast feeding?

I am going by "late April. " :) I am not a date fan. Lol

Definitely bf'ing here! The only reason we stopped was becasue of my surgery in March....so it wasnt intentional. This is only my 2nd of 11 pregnancies I havent been nursing through. :( excited to do it again.

BF'ing here too! :) I only managed to successfully bf DS2 but it was a wonderful 18 months and looking forward to doing it again.

I tried bf'ing with DS but wasn't successful. I ended up pumping instead but due to low volume I didn't have enough to go as long as I would have liked. I am gonna attempt again this second time and hopefully I will be able to otherwise I am prepared to just formula feed.

I am hoping to bf too, thats why I have never got a breast reduction in the past....the things we go through for our babies lol!! I am really looking forward to it but need more info as this is my first so not sure on everything yet!

Hey ladies I'm hoping to bf...I think I'm starting to get a little bump only I can see it tho lol oh and hubby said to me last night I think ur bbs :holly: are getting bigger he said I noticed the other night when we were in bed lol..x

My bump is actually quite big but I am sure its just fat lol!! I was in my local shop the other day (I love in a little village-type place where everyone knows everyone lol) and a lady in the shop touched my belly and went "Oh getting quite big now how many weeks are you" so I said 15 and she said "is that all", then another lady said "you're not having twins are you", should have said no I'm just fat haha!! Instead I just said its a lot of water retention and bloat lol. But I do deffo look more pregnant than fat so thats ok lol!

Mine got smaller, ha ha.... Took my belly pic this week, and my bump is smaller than the one I took two weeks ago. Guess I lost some bloat?

I will try to bf too...I guess it will be hard while working full time, but everyone else seems to make do.

I will definitely bf. I bf with dd for 2 years part of the time I was preggo with Ds. I bf him for almost 4 years! Boobs are definitely bigger as bra is really tight. I definite have a bump. Everyone notices now that I am pregnant but this is number 3 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->