Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Yes I have been thinking about the prenatal yoga and a going to do it as well. I did it with dd and it was so good!
Bailey- Yay for 16 weeks!! Wow time seems to be going a little faster now!!
Pink- you will make it past 28 weeks!! All is good and this is your rainbow!!
What is everyone doing for the weekend?

Bailey, congrats on 16 weeks!

MG, I use my Doppler every day...sometimes hide it from DH so he doesn't think I am obsessive lol. It's so reassuring to hear that little hb and like bailey said, sometimes the blips that mean baby is moving around in there.

7, I have my level 2 scan on the same day as yours, can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl :). You should put your 12 week up, would love to take a guess.

Thought I felt LO moving around today....really don't think it was gas this time :)

Happy Friday!

Yay for feeling baby move TTC1!! Thanks for letting me know that you use your doppler everyday. I think I will until I feel baby really move on a regular basis. I definitely feel those little goldfish movements and can't wait for the full on kicks!!

I haven't felt anything yet :( hope all is well in there...

Here is my 12 week scan (I was 11 weeks and 5 days to be exact) please give me your opinions on what you think the gender is! Sorry the quality is crap it was taken with my phone...

https://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad82/mshazy/7eleven/b01ada6c8f13985817430891f196517e.jpg

Dont worry 7eleven, I started feeling bubble feelings at 14 weeks but recently havent felt anything, yet when I use my doppler and when MW used her doppler on Thurs hb is all fine and can hear baby wriggling around I just cant feel it lol!! Think maybe he/she has moved and maybe I have the placenta in the way.....but dont worry hun. And my guess is girl :pink:

MG - at first I used mine every 2-3 days but since my SIL I have been too paranoid and just feel the need to check daily in the evening and always fine and find it straightaway. I only do it for just a minute or two, think when I can feel movement more then I will use it less but the reassurance is so great at the mo for me. I dont think I could have got this far without having a breakdown without the doppler!!

Yay on feeling movements ttc!! I still cant believe how fast its going for us all now!!

Pinkorblue, I had considered acupuncture actually, but got a referral for physio now so gonna see if that and the aquanatal helps.

7~ I'm thinking pink! :) I hope you get to feel baby moving soon..

Bailey~ I hope you find them both helpful, keep us posted. Now I'm curious if there's aqua natal around here.. :)

Marathon~ :flower:

7eleven my first thought was pink too. What an adorable pic! Looks like baby is talking :D

Marathongirl if I had a doppler I think I would use it several times a day :haha:

Bailey, hope the physio helps

TTC so exciting to feel baby move :happydance:

Pinkorblue: not if, When you make it past 28 weeks :hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well. AFM I still feel like I've been run over by a truck. Looking forward to energy levels increasing in second tri.

7, I am going to guess boy...the little bone at the tail seems to be pointing up, my u/s tech said that if it points up its a boy, if its level then you have a girl. Very hard to tell from your pic if that is what I'm looking at, though...

Also, I read in most places that 18-22 weeks is normal to feel baby move, so don't you worry about anything- it's still early for you.

Kat, I am sure you will get your energy back soon, just try not to start worrying when you do lol!

Thanks ladies for guessing! So far all girl guesses and one boy... I do hope it's girl though as everyone wants me to have a little girl. There are no female grandchildren on my mother side and all my siblings plus DH and DS wants it to be a girl too since there are so little females on my side of the family. I don't care either way as I love boys but I just plan on having the two so it would be nice to have one of each. Wish me luck that I'll be on team :pink:!! I think this may be a boy though i keep referring to the baby as "him" "he" dont know if its what i want or instinct. Although this pregnancy has been different than my DS but i hear all of them will be different lol i have a feeling that should this baby be a boy DH may not be done at just two :winkwink:

I don't know but I think I may have felt (was gonna type "him") baBy move! I am lying down in bed waiting to fall asleep and then I felt some "bumps" but only when I pressed my hand up against it. Sometimes at night I "feel" things but they weren't clear like this and I always assumed it as gas or something. Well I am happy either way (even if it's gas lol) maybe it's all my fat in the stomach that I usually can't feel movement and can only when lying down and pressing on baby....

Yay, 7, how exciting! :) must be the LO, it's just about the right time :)

I was looking for ways to describe it to DH, and I think I decided for me it feels like a muscle spasm (very subtle) that keeps happening in the same spot. Or like something is pushing for a moment. Guess I can't be totally sure, but will find out soon enough!

Yay 7eleven, thats exactly the kind of thing I get, sometimes I have to think "is that baby or gas" lol, which is weird coz I know I said a few weeks ago that surely you'd be able to tell the difference but its so subtle that its hard isnt it??
I find that if I lay down in the evening and try to feel something I do tend to, I think that its so soft at the moment that when you are busy doing other things it can go unnoticed.

Yay for 17 weeks TTC1!!! Wow almost half way!
Rsinkat- I seem to have days where I think that I feel less tired then I have a day like today where all I want to do is sleep! Of course I started to worry when I wasn't tired but I think that is pretty normal in the 2nd Tri.

Just curious why you Ladies think girl for 7?? What are you looking at? I can't tell anything? Anyways hope everyone had a great weekend!
Oh yeah for those with a Doppler is the hr different from day to day?

Yeah the hr flutuates loads apparently, it can be anything between 130 and 170 according to my reading (googling lol) and my hobbits is usually between 130 and 150 I find. Suppose it also can depend how sensitive your Doppler is too MG, which one do you have again? Mine had 3 settings on it.

And I said girl coz the nub appears to be pointing upwards which according to nub theory suggests girl but that's all I've based it on really. Just a guess lol!

I don't know anything about nub theories :blush:, I just take a look at a scan pic and the feeling I get is what I go with. :)

Hi ladies.

Looks like a lot of you are now at the stage where you can discover whether you are having a pink or blue one - who is finding out and are you waiting for 20 weeks or going for a private scan?

AFM: a little behind you girls and it's 12 week scan day today... So nervous.

Good luck storm I hope it all goes brilliantly!!!! I'm sure it will xxx

I have my 20 week scan on Nov 16th and I will hopefully be finding out. I'm still convicted I'm team blue but no reason for that except instinct lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->