Spring Blossoms 2013 - 10 born; 5 pink and 5 blue rainbows!!

Check out my journal for my surgery update! Also...a couple of other things. Hope all is well with everyone! :dust:

Aw ladies I failed, but rebooked already. My overall driving was good, not the disaster I expected but I WILL pass next time lol!! Didn't like the examiner, he was mean and talked to me like a child when he told me why I'd failed, but I guess I wouldn't like him seen as he failed me lol!! If I get him again and he passes me I'm sure I'll love him lol!!

How is everyone today? Anyone up to anything exciting? When's everyone's upcoming scans? I don't have another one now boo!! Unless something is wrong but touchwood that won't happen.

Oh and I didn't have any bleeding today yay!

Hey ladies!

Hope you are all okay, had my 20 week scan (@ 20+4) today, and everything is perfect! Pictures are great and I am so happy that little one is healthy and has all his or her organs working properly!

We stuck to our guns and are still TEAM YELLOW!!

Think this is the reason I was staying away from forum until the scan, as I was still worried that something my go wrong, but now I think I am convinced, and at ease that things will be okay!
Feeling kicks all the time now, not so hard on the outside but the flutters and movements on the inside and then I feel a little flick on the outside, it's amazing!

Bailey - hope your bleeding is okay, and don't worry too much about your diving test.. You will pass eventually! Xxx how you feeling bump buddy?

Hope all you other ladies are okay too! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
Hey jersey!!

Yay that picture is amazing!!! So happy that the scan went so well and you feel much happier with the pregnancy now! Its so great to be at this stage isnt it? Less then 4 weeks til V day hun!!! And well done on staying team yellow!! I thought that I would end up being team yellow too because my little Millie had to be scanned 4 times coz she was in awkward positions to be measured and they couldnt see if there were boy or girl parts but eventually she said she was pretty sure its a little girl lol!

The bleeding seems to have stopped fingers crossed!!!! And the fybgel is definitely making it 'easier' to poop so its not hurting and I am much better than I was a few days ago. I will still definitely be taking it a lot easier at work though after all this, and I have just phoned work and my boss has basically said that I am not allowed to do anything anymore basically lol!!

As for the driving, its actually made me more determined to do it now and I dont feel as scared! I dont care how many times it takes, I will pass eventually coz I can drive and today was just stupid mistakes lol!! PMA!!

You know you're spending too much time on a forum when...

I kept dreaming about you last night Bailey :haha:

In one of my dreams I was taking you out to practice before your test. I told you about how I failed my first test because I was nervous and my tester was a grumpy old man. The second attempt my tester was really nice (and good-looking) and put me totally at ease. I passed with an almost perfect score. We also went shopping for strollers and I think in another dream you were wearing a santa hat and we were baking cookies. I'm surprised I didn't dream about bras.

You'll pass next time :flower:

Congrats on the beautiful scan Jersey :hugs:

Marathon~ Good, I'm glad he's doing better. Active kiddos are tough to slow down, even when it's for their own good. My oldest was so impatient and was desperate to play sports again, thankfully his thumb fracture was a very small one, but I had him stay in a cast for extra week. Sending him healing thoughts. Happy bra shopping and I hope you find comfy ones! I wish I could do wireless but my boobs are too heavy, even non-pregnant. :haha:

Bailey~ Aww, boo to that instructor! :hugs: You'll pass next time for sure and yay for no bleeding!! Sounds like a supportive boss, that's great news! I'm happy you're doing better, hun. :flower:

Jersey~ Congrats on a great scan and awesome looking babe, yellow buddy! :)

Jersey congrats on ur scan Hun...xx

Rainkat so funny my dreams are nuts the now. Xx

Hehe thanks rainkat!! And good to know that passing first time is something a lot havent done! Hope my next examiner is good looking next time, although might make me more nervous haha!! I'm deffo gonna wear a bump-showing top though, make them feel more sympathetic lol!!

Pinkorblue - I shouldnt have non-underwire either coz mine are big non-pregnant anyway, but I just found it too painful, now they dont get the support they ned though, I cant win lol!!

Cheryl - I love how your writing sounds Scottish too lol!

Hey jersey!!

Its so great to be at this stage isnt it? Less then 4 weeks til V day hun!!

Thanks bump bud... Is my pregnancy brain kicking in.. I don't have a clue what you mean by "V Day" .. And as soon as you say it I will be like.. DUH!

But I have sat here for ten minutes trying to figure out what it means?! Lol

X

I had to look it up a few days ago cause I didn't know.

It's Viability Day. If your baby is born after 24 weeks the hospital will do everything to keep them alive.

^^^^^ what rainkat said Jersey lol! I also didnt know what it meant a few weeks ago, but its a great milestone!

Theres also a higher chance of survival after 24 weeks, but I think thats coz doctors actually do something to help them survive so maybe that statistic is a bit skewed lol.

Good to hear from you Jersey and congrats on your beautiful LO! Love the pic!

Rainkat- too funny about your dreams! Mine are so weird too!

Bailey- You will pass next time I know it. Now you know what to expect!!

Pink- thanks for asking about DS. Yes you obviously know what it's like to have a super active kid. It's so hard to slow them down. Fx'd he listens to me and doesn't hurt it again.

Aw bless your son MG, can imagine he wont like having to be careful, he sounds like my nephews, no slowing them down lol!!

Thank goodness for no blood this morning Bailey. I'm sure it was coming from behind. Yes my DS has been like that from in utero. If yours is really active she might be like that too!I have always had him in lots of activities to burn up his energy.

Yeah she's really active at the moment!! Currently giving me that belly flopping feeling by doing somersaults in there I think lol!!! Although I am being naughty and drinking diet coke, I have been craving fizzy drinks and got df to get me diet coke, should maybe think about buying some soda water so I can have that with high juice instead of naughty coke lol!!
She's probably going mad from the caffeine and bubbles lol!

Hey ladies hav u been on Amazon?? It's there Black Friday sale it's great I worked up the courage to buy my 1st baby things we ordered a monitor, baby bouncer chair and play gym all had great deals....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->