St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

Hey ladies I am 12dpo and super sore,bloated, and a ton of cream/stretchy cm gross lol No back pain like I usually get before AF and headaches I am assuming are weather related. Cervix is still high and soft hopefully a good sign how is everyone?! I have still held off on testing

I feel like I'm out. Still have the weird taste in my mouth, I've had it constantly since 3/4dpo, but feel like AF is on her way. She's due tomorrow so we will see.

Grrrrr I caved! Couldn't take it after how I felt last night. 3 days late, feeling terrible and 2 bfn :(

It can be that u just don't have enought hormones what kind of test are u using?

It can be that u just don't have enought hormones what kind of test are u using?

Clearblue and FRER. I think it's a bad cycle after my MC last month.

I would think I would have enough hormones at 3 days late.

boo :( I am 13dpo today and feel like AF could show her face any given minute have the back pain and cramps this morning I always get so I have a good feeling I'm out this month

I have horrible pms and am being a horrible grump...no sign of AF yet and oddly no cramps. But I'm still pretty sure I'm out this month.

Holding onto faith for some BFP's on this thread tomorrow!! :af::af::af:

I'm not gonna test again tomorrow. Too painful (and I tossed all of my tests out of frustration) lol

I will be stalking the thread like a hawk and definitely want to keep it open past Monday for any late BFP's that show!

I feel like I'm out. Still have the weird taste in my mouth, I've had it constantly since 3/4dpo, but feel like AF is on her way. She's due tomorrow so we will see.

There's another girl (CS1707) who said she had a metallic taste in her mouth for days before af was due, and she just got her bfp. Maybe it means something good. FX!

I'm not gonna test again tomorrow. Too painful (and I tossed all of my tests out of frustration) lol

Sorry about your bfn, cutieq. But you're not out until af gets you. I'm still waiting on mine, but I doubt I'm going to get a bfp either this month. I still haven't tested, but I have a feeling I'm out.

We should all keep in touch- we might end up with a group set to test on Palm Sunday, Tax Day, Good Friday, or Easter. There's lots of stuff in April to distract us from the tww. :haha:

Anyone get EWCM at 13dpo and get a positive? I have it a lot today and heard it means AF is near which makes sense bec I feel like I am out anyways too many AF signs

Anyone get EWCM at 13dpo and get a positive? I have it a lot today and heard it means AF is near which makes sense bec I feel like I am out anyways too many AF signs

I was only really paying attention to my cm last month, and it changed to being kinda yellowish and snot-like just before af came (sorry TMI!). Some of the girls have mentioned lotion-y cm before a bfp, but according to google, cm isn't a good indicator of pregnancy, just ovulation. Stupid that it tells one thing but not the other... why can't our bodies just be easy?!?

That said, my cm is still sticky like it has been the last few days, and my cp isn't as low as it normally is just before af, but it's not soft, so I'd say it's giving me mixed signals. :shrug:

Keep us posted, Ness. We're still in this!

My body is so off I don't know what to believe my last period was induced with provera because it went MIA for 3 months due to endometriosis. Today I had the ewcm it was lotiony before that until today my boobs feel like they are going to fall off. I didn't spot like I typically do the day before AF but I feel like I could start at any min on and off back pain and cramps is what currently has me nervous never as bad as regular period cramps tho but noticable

There's another girl (CS1707) who said she had a metallic taste in her mouth for days before af was due, and she just got her bfp. Maybe it means something good. FX!

Sorry about your bfn, cutieq. But you're not out until af gets you. I'm still waiting on mine, but I doubt I'm going to get a bfp either this month. I still haven't tested, but I have a feeling I'm out.

We should all keep in touch- we might end up with a group set to test on Palm Sunday, Tax Day, Good Friday, or Easter. There's lots of stuff in April to distract us from the tww. :haha:

Very true!! I'm feeling good about April or May!

Hey ladies it's been a while. Mom was put in hospital so I've been MIA. I'm getting a blood draw tomorrow.

Good luck today Carrie.

Ness, hoping you get a BFP soon. Sounds promising!

Any other ladies test?

Still no AF for me, calling my doctor today to see if I can come in for bloodwork. I really don't want to hear her say negative so I'm hoping AF comes first.

Good luck ladies!!

My AF was due today but nothing yet. I usually get spotting the afternoon / evening before and then full on AF when i wake.

I tested yesterday afternoon with a frer and it was a bfn. So now I am in limbo! AF will probably just come later.

Cutieq, I hope you can find out what's going on soon!

Got my BFP this morning!

Happy St Patty's Day to everyone and I hope for more BFP's!

Got my BFP this morning!

Happy St Patty's Day to everyone and I hope for more BFP's!

Congrats!!!

As for me, I'm seeing my ObGYN at 11:30am this morning. Will keep you updated but I'm pretty sure my BFP turned into a Chem.

Congratulations, Jess! :happydance::happydance:

Wifey, good luck at your appointment. Hopefully you'll hear that everything is okay. Maybe it was a false positive instead of a chemical. Have you started spotting/af, or still in limbo?

Laucu, same here, af was due yesterday, and ff keeps moving my target start date back a day, not sure why that is.

Ness, how are you doing? AF start for you yet?

Congratulations, Jess! :happydance::happydance:

Wifey, good luck at your appointment. Hopefully you'll hear that everything is okay. Maybe it was a false positive instead of a chemical. Have you started spotting/af, or still in limbo?

Laucu, same here, af was due yesterday, and ff keeps moving my target start date back a day, not sure why that is.

Ness, how are you doing? AF start for you yet?

Bleeding as of yesterday. I took 2 FRER's both positive and positive on a Clearblue Digital "pregnant 1-2", but have been bleeding yesterday and today with very light cramps at one point yesterday.

Bleeding isn't enough to fill a pad, but once I sit on the toilet it pours out. FX but it's not looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->