Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Ok there it is (tried to upload it from my phone). Its not a squinter which is y this is puzzling for me :cry:

2013-05-26 01.06.03.jpg

That is a very clear positive Bahama! I'm glad your doctor is doing repeated bloodwork right away, that's the best way to figure out what's going on at this stage. I'm sorry you're in limbo right now, that's the worst, but hope everything goes well. Keep us posted if you can!

BB - Hoping everything turns out ok for you!

So I am 15dpo today which has never happened before and I am still getting BFN, this is very frustrating!

That is a definately BFP BB I hope the doctor resolves is for you but people do still have some light bleeding when AF should have shown :dust:

So I've been told its not a viable pregnancy :cry:, Saturday's hcg levels were only 38 and today's came back at 33. This was the one cycle NOTHING happened and a :bfp: pops up?! Oh mother nature has an awful sense of humor! I'm going to be less obsessive this cycle, I don't kno if that's going to make me feel better or worse considering the only thing predictable about my cycles is that they're unpredictable! Now that I got that load off, I can rest, its been a really long day!

I'm so sorry Bahama, that is the worst. We're all here for you.

Twag... can you please take my bfp off front page... I will return next month to try again. Ty

I noticed you got married on the same day as my best friend :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->