Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Thanx ladies.. I'm trying to be very optimistic about next month. I've read its pretty quick after a d&c.

It can be, I hope your recovery is very quick and that you can take some time to process everything. It's so hard, but there is lots of support on these forums if you need it.

If you want a little bit of TTC after m/c advice, read below, but if that's not what you need right now, skip it!

I had a medically assisted miscarriage, i.e. "natural" with pills that sped it along, and I ovulated just over two weeks later, BUT temping made me a bit crazy because my chart was a little bit unclear, so I actually ovulated a few days later than FF initially said, so I was getting to 16+ dpo (or so I thought) with negative tests. Because of that experience I would recommend NTNP (or BD every other day or so) until your first AF...which hopefully never comes!

Thanx.. I'm hearing to wait till on e af .. but I'm also hearing just start when the bleeding stops. . Right now its 4:30 am and It hurts so bad.. I've posted in the loss forum.. no responses yet... I said I was leaving bnb.. but u ladies are always right there for me.. like right now.. no one else is up.. but I got yall! I vant leave.. who am I kidding.. I need yall lol

Impatient I am so sorry hunny :hugs:

I will keep everything crossed for you for next cycle :hugs:

I'm now cd68 and no Af :(

My soy arrived this morning so I can't wait to try it out :)

That is so odd Missbx did you go to the doctors in the end?

No I Didn't its a anovulatory cycle I think x I'm trying soy Isoflavones when Af arrives if after a few months my cycles are still all over the place I will be off to the doctors x

FXd for you that the soy works for you :hugs:

Thanx.. I'm hearing to wait till on e af .. but I'm also hearing just start when the bleeding stops. . Right now its 4:30 am and It hurts so bad.. I've posted in the loss forum.. no responses yet... I said I was leaving bnb.. but u ladies are always right there for me.. like right now.. no one else is up.. but I got yall! I vant leave.. who am I kidding.. I need yall lol

I'm so sorry you're in pain, I hope it's getting better. Hopefully you have some heating pads, stomach and lower back? It's not much, but it definitely helped me some, took the edge off. You can even improvise with a tube sock filled with rice, microwaved for a minute or two.

As far as trying again, unless you've been told specifically to prevent until first AF (and even if your doctor does say that I would ask for the reason why) I would go for it, as long as it doesn't stress you out too much. My doctor said it's harder to date a pregnancy if it happens before an AF, but ultrasound is accurate enough for measuring now that it's not really a problem, and other than that, your body will decide when it's ready. Obviously there's no harm in waiting if you want to, but I think whatever you're comfortable with is fine.

I'm now cd68 and no Af :(

My soy arrived this morning so I can't wait to try it out :)

I'm sorry Missbx, that's really frustrating. I hope it comes soon, and I'm glad you have something new to try for the next cycle!

If we're unsuccessful this month, I will try soy next cycle.

How do people here take it? x

I'm going to take it from cd3-7 but
Soy Isoflavones are taken for 5 days ONLY in the beginning of your cycle. Taking them any more could negatively affect your fertility!
For example you would take them CD 1-5, 3-7, or 5-9. Most women do CD 3-7 to receive a happy medium of mature yet multiple egg release possiblities.

Personal Update: I am feeling discouraged about this cycle and I am not sure why. The chart looks pretty good. Although my temps are not very high and i would have liked to cram a few BD before O. But DH was out of town. We are lucky that my O waited as long as it did. I thought trying to keep my mind off the TTC for the majority of the cycle would help during the TWW. But it is just as stressful every time. The roller-coaster of emotions is tough to take.

TMI: I had some heavy spotting yesterday but it seems to have stopped today. I don't know what to think. Saturday is AF's earliest due date so by Tuesday I should know if I should have any hope.

I have not tried the soy. Is that just for women without or with irregular ovulation? I seem to be ovulating though my cycles are long 40+ days.

Any chance of ovulation on cd63 or just wishful thinking?

I don't think I'm ovulating this cycle though! x

Thanks to everyone for the words of support and Impatient I'm so sorry for your loss. I had the most insensitive thing said to be by a family member and it reminded me of why i stick to these forums. The statement was "at least you didn't get so far along and got attached". She must have felt the daggers my eyes threw at her and quickly apologized, which didn't take the sting out at all.

As for the soy, I've heard ladies who have 26 - 35 day cycles say that it prolonged their cycle but i don't kno of its the same for all. I've taken it for the past two cycles but my cycles are all over the place so o'ing between cd 25-28 was great compared to having 100 + day cycles.

I must say, you ladies always have the best interest of others first, despite going through your own personal struggles you always lend a shoulder to lean on, for that I am truly grateful.

That would of upset me also, luckily all my family is being super supportive. The step kids have said some things but they know no better. I'm just ready to start again.

I've been traveling for work so haven't been on BnB for awhile. I'm so sorry BB and Impatient to read what's going on. Sending you tons of hugs! I hate to hear too that people can be so insensitive.

Sorry Missbx you're having such a long cycle. I don't see temp jumps on your chart. I've heard about soy but haven't taken it. I have been taking Vitex and at least the last two cycles I have ovulated and the cycles are getting shorter.

Nadia, try not to be discouraged and I know how hard it is to not think about TTC. It brings out such raw emotions. Every time I think I must be the only one feeling these things and going through this, I just have to log on here!

DH and I got our 3rd SA results yesterday and there's been no improvement with the meds (clomid). It's even a bit worse. So I'm trying not to think about the 3 months we've waited to see if the results will be better...or that our numbers are low which really rules out natural conception...and trying to focus on next steps: IUI!

:hugs: ladies

I wanted to spread some good news to help you see that it is possible & you will get your forever BFP just keep some hope :hugs:

I have a lovely bnb friend who had her first iui this cycle after 2 years ttc she got her BFP this week

Another bnb lady who's husband had low morph tried clomid got their BFP yesterday

Mother Nature is a stone cold bitch but keep on hoping & trying and don't let the world get you down it will happen :hug:

I've had 3 psychics recently. One in person and two online. One I met in person said he saw one very soon. The others said june or July. I usually an skeptical, but anything to give me hope:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->