Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

I have been spotting for a few days now. I believe my hope is dead for this cycle. I was hoping it was implantation bleading. But it is too much and for too long. Im going to call today day one of AF insted of spotting and get it over with.

FF says my next Ovulation will be at the end of June. Sigh... I think I will make that doctors appointment now that I am moving on to cycle 8 (9-10 calendar months) of TTC. I'll let you know what I learn.

I've come up with a TTC plan now to hopefully help me stay sane. I'm going to start over temping next cycle (I have up this month- temps were erratic and it was stressing me out!) and wake up earlier to see if it helps consistency. I'm going to do it very consistently for the next 3 cycles, which will put me up at the 1 yea mark. Then make an appointment at the fertility center. I've only seen my OB/GYN so far.

I think I do better with plans and set deadlines, so lets see if I'm less stressed now!

:hugs: to all you ladies! And FX for all of us that we'll get BFPs soon!

Anyone think I looks like Af is going to arrive soon by my chart? I had some cramps when I woke up this morning now there gone x I just hope my temp go's right below coverline

@Missbx, how sure are you that you ovulated on CD 23? Cramps with fertile CM makes me wonder if your body tried to ovulate earlier and didn't and maybe you are now? Just an idea.

@Missbx, how sure are you that you ovulated on CD 23? Cramps with fertile CM makes me wonder if your body tried to ovulate earlier and didn't and maybe you are now? Just an idea.

I realy don't think I ovulated at all and I think Af will come in the next few days then I'm going to try soy and if that don't work ill go to the doctors x

Your chart looks great and you have a nice temp rise there :) good luck xx

Well my temp went back up again I don't know what's going on x

My temp went back up, too. Hoping it's not a side effect of the muscle relaxer I took for a horrid spasm in my neck yesterday!

Missbx, especially since you're in the UK, I'd see a doctor about your cycles before trying soy. Have you recently stopped BC or anything?

Missbx I would agree with Clandestine I would see your GP about your cycle as it is very odd and I wouldn't want to add anything into the mix if it were me until I had some answers :shrug:

Nice to be part of this thread..I enjoy reading the posts and congrats for all the BFPs...in 3 months around 25% got pregnant which is very hopeful...FXd for the rest of us...last month i felt i might get BFP bcoz of few cramps and temps but no joy..in fact my heart started beating faster when I took temps close to my AF Bcoz of a temp rise before AF and my thermometer suddenly showed a faulty high temp on the day of my AF(irony!)...anyway thought I am not good at taking the stress so did not take temps till cd12 this cycle and planning not to take anymore temps from tomorrow....till cd12 it was all super, hardly thought of TTC ..but TWW is stressing me again..so many things are happening in my life, especially DH moving to a different location for new job and i need to get a new job quickly or resign...lonely evenings and weekends....hope everything gets sorted for me...

Twag I came across one of ur posts where u said u r darn positive about ur cycle, what did you notice differently during ur TWW?

:hi: nothing Sally and I made a pact to stay positive throughout the whole of our tww so that is what we did as hard as it was and just enjoyed the process of the tww rather than dread it and it seemed to work for us both :shrug:

I'm regretting stopping temping for the month. I'm 13dpo (don't think I've ever had an LP this long). AF was due, but no sign yet...

Good luck, AJnJJ2008. I am in the same boat, feeling the same level of optimism... and the waiting continues!

Congrats AJnJJ2008, good you stopped temping, definitely would have helped you not to stress or obsess. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->