Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Holy crap! I was not expecting this at all. I'm 14DPO and my second day of missed AF!
https://ishootppl.smugmug.com/photos/i-fNG3n5v/0/M/i-fNG3n5v-M.jpg

I literally thought I was getting AF, I don't feel much different at all.

Can I join here too? I'm new to BBT charting this month, impatiently waiting on my thermal shift now. My chart is in my siggy. ;)

ETA: Holy crap indeed AJnJJ2008!!! Those are some beautiful double lines!!! <3

WOW a huge congrads AJ!!! Amazing news!! soo excited for you. happy and healthy 9 months dear

Huge congrats AJ! Remember when you were worried that you'd never get the suprise pregnancy? Technically this is it, since you didn't see it coming n all:thumbup::happydance:

Huge congrats AJ! Remember when you were worried that you'd never get the suprise pregnancy? Technically this is it, since you didn't see it coming n all:thumbup::happydance:

Omg! You're right! It was definitely a surprise lol. Thanks guys! I'm very excited, but I'll be hanging around to see all your BFPs :)

Congrats Chazz, wow it is raining BFPs in this thread. Happy and healthy pregnancy

Congrats AJ!!! Those are truly awesome lines! H&H 9 months!!!

Welcome Tangerine! Chart is looking good...do you know about when you usually O?

Welcome Tangerine!

AJ, wow, those are amazing lines! Congratulations and well done on not temping, I know that's hard!

Chazz too? I hope you're here to see our congratulations, that's amazing news.

Congrats AJ!!! Those are truly awesome lines! H&H 9 months!!!

Welcome Tangerine! Chart is looking good...do you know about when you usually O?

Thanks, and no, my cycles have been kind of irregular for a while, so I don't really know when O will come. Average cycle is around 32 days but ranges from 28-35. I am having a lot of symptoms now so I think it might come soon this month. I wanted to start tracking bbt as soon as we started TTC so I could better predict O (and AF).

Hi Tangerine, irregular cycles can be confusing and frustrating! Mine have been all over the place too, so tracking bbt and using opks have really helped me figure out O and time BD. I also get pretty intense O pain, so that helps too!

Are you using opks?

Good luck!!! Keep us posted!

Hi Tangerine, irregular cycles can be confusing and frustrating! Mine have been all over the place too, so tracking bbt and using opks have really helped me figure out O and time BD. I also get pretty intense O pain, so that helps too!

Are you using opks?

Good luck!!! Keep us posted!

Thanks hun, no I'm not using OPKs yet because they're too expensive locally ($45-50 for ~7 tests I think). :dohh: I might order some cheap testing strips online next month. I'm pretty sure O happened yesterday and I'm in the TWW now. My BBT started rising, I had some minor abdominal pinches and serious breast tenderness that started last night. I will try to get more BD in this weekend until I can be totally sure it's passed though. I am excited but unsure because it is a few days earlier than FF was predicting from past cycles (without temps). :flower:

Irregular cycles really are frustrating and stressful, I'm afraid I'm going to misinterpret something and miss our fertile window. Also "late" AFs nearly drove me mad before we were TTC; I need my temps to stay sane now. :haha:

@Tangerine, cycles that are within 7 days of each other and are 35 days or less aren't considered irregular by medical standards.

Yep, I know. My doc said it's enough to be annoying but not enough to worry him right now. My shortest/longest were actually 27 and 38 according to FF. I know a lot of ladies here have to deal with far more than that, and my heart goes out to them. Even a few days of uncertainty are enough to drive me mental every month, so I can't imagine what it would be like to have more.

@Tangerine, cycles that are within 7 days of each other and are 35 days or less aren't considered irregular by medical standards.

My extremes have been 24 and 34 (usually 30-32), so I know what you mean! Already on CD 31 here and not enjoying this one bit! I have a real-life friend who's had 60-120 day cycles since stopping birth control last year, so I have to keep reminding myself that at least largely normal cycles means it's very likely there is regular ovulation occurring and that it really could be soooo much worse!

My cycles since BCP have ranged from 28 to 108. Out of 7, only the last 3 have been ovulatory which I'm so thankful for! And they are getting shorter (last one 33).

I would highly recommend the internet "cheapies" opk strips. They don't break the budget and they've pointed out my surge very clearly!

I'm trying the babi strips instead of Wondfo's this time around. Allegedly they are more sensitive and easier to read than the other ones. I'm way too cheap for the digital ones. Have always been able to determine positive with el cheapos - just sometimes it's a relative positive (as compared to others in a series over the course of a cycle), versus a BAM - here's your positive OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->