Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

ariel01, that's fantastic that you've had 3 good cycles in a row and they are getting shorter. Did you do anything differently that you think might have helped? Or do you think it was just BCP working its way out of your system? I hope it means you will have your BFP soon.

I'm sure now that I O'd on CD16. I'm happy with that because my last 4 have all been over 32 days which means this one should be shorter for me too. FF was predicting O for me on CD 18-19. It might be a coincidence but I did change my supplements at the beginning of this cycle after talking to my doctor/pharmacist, so I hope it will be a lasting effect.

Thanks for all the info about cheap OPKs, I would definitely feel more confident ordering them now. We'll probably end up getting them with a nice stash of cheap HPTs for next cycle. I'm also feeling a lot more confident about charting since my O symptoms and thermal shift were actually SUPER obvious, at least for this month.

My boobs are still literally ON FIRE. Unfortunately doesn't mean anything at 2 DPO, no matter what OH wants to make of it... :blush: :haha:

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm hoping to O this week, last month was late at CD19. Using the IC OPK's but no positive yet. Temping again for the second month. Last month I did orally but I am a mouth breather and my temps were all over the place so this month I'm trying vaginally and temps are a bit more stable. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

Tangerine, I think my cycles have gotten shorter because it's been some time since BCP (almost a year), and I've been eating better, taking tons of vitamins and also vitex. I've also cut out alcohol.

That's a nice temp shift on your chart! What supplements are you taking?

Hopethisyear, I hope you see O very soon and some more stable temps.

Hope to see some more BFPs!!!

So right after I posted I decided to POAS and got a positive OPK...yay!!!

ariel01: That's great, it's so nice to see fertility lifestyle-type efforts pay off! I have my fingers crossed for you this month! =)

The supplements I'm taking daily now are: Complete prenatal tablet with iron and 1 mg folate, Cal Mag +Zinc, Vitamin D 1000 IU, B complex, and 3000 mg fish oil. I think some of it might be recommended because of my AOSD/autoimmunity and individual test results, maybe not just for TTC in general. I'm not really sure. Whatever it's intended for, something seems to be helping.

I don't ever drink a lot because it conflicts with my medication, but I've also cut out alcohol and caffeine completely for the 2WW and quit smoking 4 months ago. I will be high risk at all stages of pregnancy so OH and I are just doing anything we can to give future LO a good start in the first weeks, being extra careful where we can. <3

Congrats, Hopethisyear! Hope you catch that egg!

I've been feeling pretty good this cycle. I haven't been to obsessive about much, I needed to calm down for my own sanity. No soy, very rare temping, only took opks when I saw OBVIOUS fertile cm... and I must say it was VERY hard the first few days. I wasn't even sure I was going to o this cycle but I was willing to just go with it. I came to the realization when one night it dawned on me that I was harassing OH to BD and the monster that I became!

Because I usually o much later in my cycle, when I first saw ewcm on CD15 I was a bit puzzled, especially considering the chemical last cycle. I'm pretty sure I o'd on CD18 due to the one sided cramping I've had those past few days, I'll temp for another 2 or 3 days to confirm.

I've been stalking some journals and realized that despite our own personal struggles we all find the time to be supportive to one another. So to all of u wonderful, supportive ladies, may we one day experience the great joys those two little lines can bring!

Congrats AJ and Chazz I will update you on the 1st page :thumbup:

Welcome Tangerine I will add your chart to the front page :thumbup:

Good luck ladies :dust:

... waiting for ovulation here... :coffee:
BOOOOORRRRRINNNGGGGGGGG. Starting our EOD marathon tomorrow. Not expecting ovulation for about 2 weeks, but we're trying to keep the whole cycle covered so no worries about missing anything.

How's everyone else?

So I don't know what's up with me. I think I O'd yesterday. I'm on day 3 of positive OPK's with the digital but the IC is negative today. Yesterday I had SUPER sharp pains in my right side and slightly less pains on my left side. I have been having light pressure on both sides for a few days and today nothing. My temp doesn't show O though so who knows.

So I don't know what's up with me. I think I O'd yesterday. I'm on day 3 of positive OPK's with the digital but the IC is negative today. Yesterday I had SUPER sharp pains in my right side and slightly less pains on my left side. I have been having light pressure on both sides for a few days and today nothing. My temp doesn't show O though so who knows.

Which digital are you using? Maybe you caught the very beginning and very end of your LH rise?

That would make sense...thanks! I'm using the smiley face ones that are either a circle or smiley.

I will be 6 DPO tomorrow, breasts still sore/tender and temps still rising every day. I've also been getting some weird light cramping around my right ovary, but it's probably just gas pain or something.

I'm not sure if this might help any other ladies with aches and pains: I've been feeling a bit rotten since I had to stop taking all of my anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) after O, so I stopped in to ask my pharmacist about other options. Unfortunately, he said no! He doesn't want me taking ANYTHING that might pose a risk to a baby since it will already have to fend off my stupid immune system, so even OTC NSAIDs are OUT. He did suggest trying Bromelain, it's a natural anti-inflammatory from pineapples that he said can't hurt, so we'll see if I feel better. If not, I might have to up my painkillers. :nope: It's shocking to me, but he feels it would actually be safer for future baby and better for both of us to keep my pain levels under control.

I also picked up some yummy decaf teas (finally, I was dying for my cuppa) and 2 FRER (5 days sooner!) HPTs. I'm not going to get too hung up over an early BFN at 10 DPO, but I would just love to surprise OH for Father's Day just in case we won the baby lottery this month!

@BahamaBeauty: Maybe the cool attitude helped your O come sooner too? That's awesome! :flower:

Tangerine - My Dr. said the same thing...absolutely no NSAID. It messes both with ovulation and with implantation. He said if anything is needed Tylenol is best. I've never heard that about the pineapple but am definitely going to check it out. I hope you get your BFP on Father's Day!

Still on the same cycle
Cd82
Milky cm the last 2 days
Spot breakout
Sensitive nipples

I hope I'm going to ovulate soon or Af is going to come x

@Hopethisyear Yes, I'm already taking the maximum amount of tylenol that they feel comfortable with every day, and it just doesn't really seem to help with swelling or inflammation very much. I'm hoping the pineapple does. I will probably still have to increase my painkiller dosage a little. :shrug:

@Missbx it sounds like something is happening for you, either way I hope it comes soon!

i'm either 5 or 6DPO not sure all my charts are saying different things for my DPO so im going with what I thought I was and say 6dpo. All day today on and off I've been getting cramps like AF is about to sure cramps, i'm really hoping she dose not arrive early, not arriving at all would be even better

@Hopethisyear - I would think so if you did O according to the OPK result and your pains. You could jut have a couple of fluke low temperatures or a different rise pattern this month? You can't really be sure until you get a few more temps though. I would probably just continue BD on schedule until you can confirm O for sure, so you don't miss any chances. :shrug:

@littlesteph I'm 6dpo too, possibly 7, and I've been feeling the same mild cramps a lot. I hope it's a good sign for both of us! <3 Not the witch.

It's not uncommon to O the day after your last positive OPK, and the temp dip would seem to confirm that...it it doesn't go up today I would be surprised.

Got my +OPK today :)

Haha, weirdly if we do conceive this cycle, the due date would be the day between both of our birthdays. Cheap parties then, eh? haha.

I've been feeling really positive this cycle, even from the start, it's weird. I hope it doesn't slap me in the face again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->