Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

@BahamaBeauty: Maybe the cool attitude helped your O come sooner too? That's awesome! :flower:

U have no idea how shocked I was! I was already in the mindset that I was gonna have another 100+ day cycle since I didn't take anything to help me out except the metformin I've been on since February of this year. It's a surprise x2, pleasant ones at that!

Just found out my baby passed 8 weeks ago at 7 weeks gestation. Went to Dr. to hear heartbeat and heard nothing. An ultrasound was done and instead of being 15 weeks 2 days, the image I saw was of a tiny sac that looked completely empty. Only after doing a trans vaginal ultrasound could we see a tiny little 7 week old fetus. I just don't understand why my body couldn't have figured this out sooner. No more BFP for me.:(
No history of miscarriages and two healthy previous pregnancies. I just don't understand how this happens. We planned this baby and wanted it so badly. I am in shock right now.

_Alicia_, I'm so so sorry to hear of the loss of your LO, it's heartbreaking. There's nothing I could say that could ease the pain that you must be feeling now, but please know that I will be thinking of you and your family. :hugs:

Alicia, I'm so very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and your family!

Alicia I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts during this difficult time :hugs:

I am so, so sorry Alicia, that is devastating news. I hope you have lots of support around you, and definitely take advantage of the forums on here if you want to, they really helped me. Lots of love and prayers.

Alicia I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I feel quite bad for mentioning this, but I tested this morning I am 7 or 8dpo so early I know, anyway when I tested I could see a second line but it has no colour to it.
has anyone had that is early and still got a bfp. for now i'm counting it as negative just because there is no colour to it.

Attachments

• IMAG1135.jpg
    IMAG1135.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
Don't feel bad Littlesteph :hugs: I think I can see something all I can say is just keep on testing FXd :dust:

Don't feel bad Littlesteph :hugs: I think I can see something all I can say is just keep on testing FXd :dust:

can't help but feel bad, I know when I was trying for my son, I couldn't help but feel sad everytime someone around got their bfp.

thank you I've enough tests to last I brought 25 of them of amzon so loads to last the cycle :D

I feel quite bad for mentioning this, but I tested this morning I am 7 or 8dpo so early I know, anyway when I tested I could see a second line but it has no colour to it.
has anyone had that is early and still got a bfp. for now i'm counting it as negative just because there is no colour to it.

I didn't get my BFP until 14dpo, lol so I'm no help. I would suggest only testing with FMU especially that early!

Hello ladies me again :) A few weeks ago I got a temp drop on 14th of April then a rise and ff put crosshairs and today I've got a temp drop 14th June is it possible for me to ovulate now? And If I ovulated today have I bd enough? We done it on cd81 &cd82?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->