Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

ok so tested again this morning no white line this time, even I have line eyes or a I saw a very very very faint line that had a little bit of colour to get it was very hard to make out, I hoping this is the start of my bfp, I am only 8dpo so it is very early.

Missbx - Wow that is one long chart. I'm sorry I am no help. Are your cycles always this long?

LittleSteph - That sounds promising! Can you post a pic? FX'd!

So FF marked my crosshairs today and it says I am 3dpo...hoping the one time we :sex: this week (2 days before O) was enough but I'm not holding my breath this month. Stupid schedules & wasted cycle .

its doesn't show up on my camera :( it is really really faint can just about make it out :(

Have tried to make the photo like a negative (sorry I forget what it's called), sometimes it shows better. I hope the line is nice and dark tomorrow!

yep tried that,
I did test again this morning was hoping to give my hubby a nice fathers day surprise, no change in the line, starting to think that they all evap lines, they show up after the time limit but do have a little colour to them, I always thought evaps don't have colour, planning on keeping testing until I get a bfp that can be seen on camera or till af shows :(

Hello ladies, I've been testing with opks since yesterday please can you have a look at my opks and tell me what you think?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/1893629-cd85-ovulation-soon.html

I tested again this evening, only problem I didn't look at the test till half hour after I did it so not sure at what point the line appeared hubby says he can see it. if it is the start of a bfp I hope get gets darker, af is due between the 19th and the 21st

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=140450

thank you but I think it was a really mean evap. :cry:
I tested this morning and the line was a lot lighter then it was last night.
af is due in 3 to 4 days these tests are meant to be sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :( I hate internet cheapies not buying them again :(

Sorry Missbx, I've never used an OPK so I can't give much input on them. If they keep getting lighter, maybe you just missed the peak? FX that you are actually ovulating soon and you can confirm it with a nice big thermal shift. <3 It must be frustrating.

AFM, this morning FF is saying "Possibly Triphasic on Day 24." I took a HPT yesterday (10 DPO) and got a BFN so I was feeling like I might just be out this month. I want a few more days of these high temps before I test again, and AF is due Thurs. or Friday. Has anyone had a "Triphasic" chart and not been pregnant? I don't want to put too much significance into it. :-k

Shoot, sorry Steph, fingers crossed it's still there even though you're getting evaps!

thank you
I still have a few tests left so hopefully they get darker if the are not evaps

Steph - FX'd for you.

Tangerine - Triphasic charts are good, but they don't guarantee a BFP. I've never had a triphasic chart but a I have seen some that end up with a BFP and some don't. FX'd for you that you get your BFP :dust:

AFM:I went for CD21 blood tests today so we will find out tomorrow if I did O.

think I am out this month, still getting super faint lines with in the time limit but they are not getting darker I think they are a bad batch. I have also had a second temp drop in a row now and have been getting AF like cramps

Sorry littlesteph, it sounds like you are going through a roller coaster month. :hugs:

And thanks Hopethisyear, I'm 12 DPO now and temp hasn't dropped any but this is my first month BBT charting so I don't know the length of my LP, no idea what a "normal" chart should look like for me.

I hope that your blood results are fantastic! :flower:

thanks ladies

it has definitely one hell of a month, 4 days late in ovulating, now rubbish tests :(

Sorry you are having such a rough month Steph!

Haven't heard from my Dr about my bloodwork yet. I'm pretty sure I O'd though. I had a small dip in temp today with some light pinching. Trying not to symptom spot as it's still early. It's only my 2nd month temping. Last month I did orally but the numbers were so up and down. This month I am temping vaginally and it's a lot more stable.

af is due in 3 to 4 days these tests are meant to be sensitive so I don't see a bfp coming :( I hate internet cheapies not buying them again :(

I used supposedly sensitive tests and didn't get even a hint of a line until 14dpo....also, I had AF-like cramps and felt exactly the way I feel before AF when I got my BFP, even now I still have those little cramps like AF is coming! You aren't out until she shows ;)

I used supposedly sensitive tests and didn't get even a hint of a line until 14dpo....also, I had AF-like cramps and felt exactly the way I feel before AF when I got my BFP, even now I still have those little cramps like AF is coming! You aren't out until she shows ;)

I'm using IC meant to be sensitive i'm going to be using a different test tomorrow, so i'll know if its the tests being a bad batch or if they are actually my bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->