Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Cd90 tomorrow I don't know what's happend with my temps lately but there really steady x

Missbx have you gone to your Dr about your cycle? 90 days is madness :wacko:

Missbx have you gone to your Dr about your cycle? 90 days is madness :wacko:

Not yet I'm use to long cycles so just waiting it out then I'm going to try soy for a few cycles if that don't work I will be going to the doctors x

my temp has gone up :happydance: not sure why i'm happy about that doesn't really mean a lot

I told myself I would not test today, BUT I could not help myself I think my lines might be getter darker
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=141656

what do you think it looks darker in person. been feeling really nauseas today i'm hoping its all good sign

@littlesteph: That looks BFP to me, I'd say "Congrats, and H&H 9 months" are in order!
:happydance:

Littlesteph let me know when you want me to update the front page :thumbup:

thank you ladies

@Twag I am testing with a boots own brand tomorrow hoping that will come up as a bfp as well

In which case I awaiting for you BFP confirmation tomorrow :dust:

Well, May and the first half of June I sat out on the charting thing to give myself a stress break. Now I'm back in the saddle with a whole new cycle. Sadly, it's our last TTC cycle before my husband deploys to Afghanistan. We're, meaning I am, pulling out the "big guns" so to speak. While I don't have any issues or anything that we know of I'm doing everything and anything to boost my chances. Soft cups, evening primrose oil from now til O, my prenatal vitamins of course, pre-seed, and propping my legs up with my bump on a pillow for a minimum of 20 minutes. We don't want to stop trying just because he's not going to be here. He'd leave right around testing time for me (maybe a bit before or after) so I would have to wait to tell him until he contacted me (because you can't do that stuff over an email or anything). But it would also put his 9 month deployment at being over right around time for baby to be born so it'd work out. Anyway, I just wanted you guys to know I actually have a chart to stalk this cycle!

Congrats Steph!

Best wishes ValDante!

And in my usual chart stalking, is that a :bfp: I see Tangerine?

Congrats Steph!

Best wishes ValDante!

And in my usual chart stalking, is that a :bfp: I see Tangerine?

Tangerine....Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!!!!

Yes, I got a very faint, cautious BFP on FRER this morning, thanks. I'm not quite ready to break out the fanfare because it was a real squinter, even though I should be 14 dpo and I think AF is also late today. I'm just not sure if it should be darker by now. I managed to tweak a picture from my phone in photoshop so that you can see the second line clearly, but in person it's just barely visible. I'm really hoping it's an actual for real sticky BFP though. <3 I can hardly believe it!

https://i44.tinypic.com/e7l0mr.jpghttps://i44.tinypic.com/2m2z79u.jpg

ValDante that sounds like a great plan, it would be wonderful if you could get pg before your husband is deployed. Good luck to you both. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->