Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Congrats Steph and Tangerine! Awesome news!

ValDante, I sure hope this is your month!!

AFM, I'm happy to have a plan. One more natural cycle before our first mediated IUI!

Congrats Steph!

Best wishes ValDante!

And in my usual chart stalking, is that a :bfp: I see Tangerine?

Tangerine....Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!!!!

Yes, I got a very faint, cautious BFP on FRER this morning, thanks. I'm not quite ready to break out the fanfare because it was a real squinter, even though I should be 14 dpo and I think AF is also late today. I'm just not sure if it should be darker by now. I managed to tweak a picture from my phone in photoshop so that you can see the second line clearly, but in person it's just barely visible. I'm really hoping it's an actual for real sticky BFP though. <3 I can hardly believe it!

https://i44.tinypic.com/e7l0mr.jpghttps://i44.tinypic.com/2m2z79u.jpg

ValDante that sounds like a great plan, it would be wonderful if you could get pg before your husband is deployed. Good luck to you both. :flower:

I understand ur caution, we'll be here silently cheering for u in the meantime :happydance:

Littlesteph & Tangerine would you like me to update our front page?

Congratulations to you both H&H 9 months :flower:

Congratulations littlesteph and Tangerine xx

Littlesteph & Tangerine would you like me to update our front page?

Congratulations to you both H&H 9 months :flower:

Yes please
Did a digital last night came up pregnant 1-2 weeks which is about right as I am 4 weeks today

Congratulations Littlesteph I will update the front page :flower:

Thought I would mention somehow my FF account was hacked or something but it's no longer there or I just can't get into it but I made a new one. The new link for my chart is in my signature.

@Twag I have an appointment with my GP by coincidence, on Monday. I will let you know if I'm ready to update after I speak to him, thank you.

@sallyhansen76 I haven't tested again yet, that FRER was the last one I had. OH and I picked up a bunch of dollar store cheapies this afternoon. I'll probably do one with my FMU tomorrow. I have no idea how sensitive these ones are and the line on the FRER was just barely visible yesterday morning.

I feel pretty good today: AF is 2 days out with no sign of her, my temps are high, I've had some really intense symptoms (NAUSEA) and I'm already busting out of my bras! :wacko: I had to buy a few sports bras today to try to keep my chest under control until we're ready to announce; it's so noticeable it's shocking. :haha:

Take care, I hope to see many more BFP on this thread soon. <3

:dust::hug:

Tangerine - Those all sounds like really good BFP signs...yay!! Fingers crossed you have a nice dark line tomorrow!!!

im super late to the party, but my chart is in my sig. :)

Welcome Donkey :wave: Your chart is looking great...when are you going to test?

trying to wait until tomorow or sunday....but my will power is pretty craptastic.....

I was naughty and tested today (9dpo) and it was negative of course. I don't feel any different to the last 3 cycles anyway. I hate feeling hopeless about it! x

Hey, I'm usually late to parties, so here I am!
My chart is in my sig x x x

Welcome newbies! We love to stalk. :)

Welcome back ValDante! I really hope this is your month. We're all pulling for you.

LittleSteph, congrats on the repeat positive! And Tangerine, congrats on yours! Can't wait to hear updates from both of you.

10dpo today and I haven't tested yet. I've always felt symptoms by now with my past BFP's so I'm not going to bother with the tests yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->