Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Thanks anchor08, I got 2 clearer :bfp: today on an unknown brand dodgy blue dye test and a dollar store cheapie, so we think it's good news! I'm sure they aren't sensitive tests. Still looking forward to confirm it with my doctor on Monday. :D

@Hopethisyear I will have my fingers crossed for you. Good luck dear xx - On 10 DPO I had a stark white BFN. I really wish I hadn't wasted that expensive test as it was clearly too early, good for you for holding out. :)

I'm really trying to be hopeful this month, although I'm really not sure and think my chart looks a lot like last months
What do you guys think x x

Hi ladies!
It's my first month charting and 3rd month off the BCP.
I was needing some help identifying when I O'd.
I always temp at 7:15am.

CD22- Neg digital OPK at 3pm, positive at 7pm. Some EWCM in evening. Cramps all evening/night.
CD23- EWCM at the highest level i'd had. Positive digital at 12pm.
CD24- Creamy CM and negative OPK at 12pm.
CD25- Creamy again, negative OPK at 12pm. Sore/sensitive nipples
(Today)CD26-Pretty much dry now. Sore/sensitive nipples again. Had to pee at 5am and took temp of 98.0. Woke up at normal time of 7:15 and temp was 97.5. I charted the 98 and marked the time difference.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45a54b/?i=5273229&

Somewhere between CD 22 and CD 25. Medical literature says 96-97% of ovulation occurs between first positive OPK and the three following days.

I just checked again and i have creamy CM with a hint of EW now.... and my cervix is HSO.... I'm so confused.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45a54b/
Feel free to add me to the chart stalking list :D

@JJolene710: the standard recommendation is to do the deed any time you have fertile indicators - never hurts to try!

@JJolene710 looks lie between 22 and 25.

AFM I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday to get my pregnancy confirmed and from there sort out midwives, last time I had to booked midwives before I left hopefully I have to do the same, We told both his and my parents this weekend. Not sure if I am going to wait for it to be confirmed by my doctor or waiting until I had a scan before making it facebook official knowing me it would most likely be the first of the two

Huge temp drop for me today so I am pretty sure I am out this month :( TMI: Yesterday I checked my CM and it has been creamy since O, yesterday it was clear and slightly stretchy. Is that considered EWCM?

I've started feeling PMS today, though my boobs are not their usual PMS self, I am getting grumpy hahaha x

I don't envy you ladies at the end of the TWW, but here at CD 17... I'd love to just ovulate already!!! Patience is slowly vanishing for this cycle!

Well, I've accepted af is on her way, feeling the usual PMS now. I know it doesn't necessarily mean it, but I'd rather accept it now than get my hopes up on af day. Looking forward to trying soy next cycle! x

Toffee - I feel the same as you! I think AF will show for me tomorrow, I will be surprised if it's any later.

Both, but I read enough medical science to convince me I should really stop temping (accuracy is BAD for predicting ovulation). OPKs have been looking "less negative" over the last two days, but at CD 19... still negative! Increased my exercise by a lot this cycle and think that's delayed things, would still LOVE to get into the TWW!

Hello ladies, still in my long cycle cd95 :cry: I'm hopeing Af will come soon so I don't have to go to the doctors x how is everyone else doing? x

Both, but I read enough medical science to convince me I should really stop temping (accuracy is BAD for predicting ovulation). OPKs have been looking "less negative" over the last two days, but at CD 19... still negative! Increased my exercise by a lot this cycle and think that's delayed things, would still LOVE to get into the TWW!

Hi Clandestine
What did you read? Curious to know

Temps, by themselves, are something like 30-40% accurate for pinpointing ovulation (when compared to confirmation via ultrasound). They are still good for other things, but just no certainty can be ascribed to them, alone. Crazy, too, because medical science started debunking the usefulness of temps in the 1980's and it's still suggested that it's far more accurate than it is. I read all the FF user info, etc. when I started TTC and really should have fact checked them much sooner than I did (now at cycle 9).

Too much to relay all here - here's a link to a post about it I made in my journal:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...secret-baby-making-texas-77.html#post28056311
There's the post that directly links to and then a second one by me 3-4 after it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->