Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Thank you for the offer GKMK if no one else comes forward I will take you up on the offer :thumbup:

I would totally do it too but im struggling to keep up too. Darn pregnancy hormones, who knew it would interfere with BNB? :shock:

I can have it back if you'd like? I'm on a lot now x

Toffee that would be great do you know how to get the owner changed?

Thanks I will do that tomorrow

Hopethisyear, toffee87, Mrs A :hugs: to you all. You all get to be cycle buddies, hopefully that will make this upcoming cycle more exciting and positive for you all.

AFM: I think today is ovulation day. Woke up with what appear to be ovulation pains, which I've never had before and by lunchtime I had super sensitive (almost itchy) nipples. Really hoping this TWW is underway, because it's CD 21 and I have no patience left for this cycle!

FX my temp agrees. I know what the science says about BBT charting, but I've been trained to expect it to go up and I want to see it go up tomorrow morning!

Count me in with the cycle buddies - unfortunately we had an early m/c at 4w+4 on Monday, so I'm on CD 5. I am doing OK, starting to feel a lot better. I'm really not sure when O will happen for me this month and we're probably taking a really low-stress approach to this cycle anyway, just charting and taking one day at a time for now. Hope everyone else is doing well. xx

:dust:

Sorry Tangerine! It's so hard to go through. Hopefully you will get O at your normal time since your loss was so early. That is what happened with my last loss. Hope you get your sticky BFP soon :dust:

AFM - I'm starting round 3 of clomid today. I had an ultrasound today and I have 12 follies on the right and 7 on the left...hoping his swimmers meet the lucky egg when it pops out!!!

Hey tangerine, we can be cycle buddies, I've also had 2 early losses xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"