Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Hey ladies :) well cd101 and I finally get a positive opk and ovulation pain! Here's my pic of my positive opk! https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=146524

Should I get a temp spike in the morning?

Yay for positive OPK. My last cycle I didn't get a temp spike until 3 days after my first positive OPK.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to get in a big batch of internet cheapie tests. I'm actually pretty excited for that package haha!

I'm currently 2 dpo and...I have the oddest feeling. It's weird but good. I don't know how to explain it but I can try. It's this really good feeling. I feel peaceful and extremely...womanly. I don't know how to explain what I mean by womanly. It's not an "I feel sexy" kind of thing. It's nothing about how I look or any of that. It's...like I said, hard to explain. It's an...empowered feeling almost. One friend asked if it felt like one of those "I am woman, hear me roar" sort of feelings and it definitely does. She said she's felt that way-that she felt that way when she was pregnant. I can't say that's why but I just know that I feel great and so I'm holding on to the feeling. Anyone know what I'm talking about in the slightest?

Hiii ladies!!! And how is everyone???

@missbx: yaaay for o'ing!!! There's nothing like seeing the light at what seemed to be an endless tunnel.

@Valdante: I felt that way just before I got my bfp in October of last year, which ended at 5w2d but I understand why u can't explain it because it's just so different, there's almost no words to explain but I hope it's a good sign for u!

Hiii ladies!!! And how is everyone???

@missbx: yaaay for o'ing!!! There's nothing like seeing the light at what seemed to be an endless tunnel.

@Valdante: I felt that way just before I got my bfp in October of last year, which ended at 5w2d but I understand why u can't explain it because it's just so different, there's almost no words to explain but I hope it's a good sign for u!

Only CD9 for me today. Still won't O for probably another week, but am going to start OPK testing tomorrow. Last cycle was CD16 and before that was CD19. I really really really want this cycle to be the ONE.

Hey girls, just to update, I got my bfp on Tuesday 2nd July after my "period" ended. Went for a scan yesterday, and a sac was visible, I'm 5 weeks today.

A link to my bfp chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/411851/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Well ladies it dont look like I've ovulated after all I'm heartbroken :cry: x

Mrs A, I'm looking at your chart and its the weirdest thing I think ever seen! That sure threw me for a loop! Congratulations!

Missbx, I'm sorry this cycle is being so unruly. I've had a 100+ cycle before and nothing about it is fun so I completely understand how this makes you feel. In that cycle I had random spurts of positive opks but my doctor explained that it was my body gearing up to o and didn't do so successfully so it continuously tries. I hope u get some answers soon.

Hmm...maybe it will be a good sign. I still sort of have it. It's not as strong but it's there, almost at the back of my mind in a way. I feel...happy, less stressed, in a good mood basically. Which I should be a total WRECK because my husband deploys so very soon. I'm just enjoying it while I can honestly.

Mrs A, I'm looking at your chart and its the weirdest thing I think ever seen! That sure threw me for a loop! Congratulations!

Missbx, I'm sorry this cycle is being so unruly. I've had a 100+ cycle before and nothing about it is fun so I completely understand how this makes you feel. In that cycle I had random spurts of positive opks but my doctor explained that it was my body gearing up to o and didn't do so successfully so it continuously tries. I hope u get some answers soon.

I know isn't it just, and the oddest thing is my temp this morning was 36.49!

Hmm...maybe it will be a good sign. I still sort of have it. It's not as strong but it's there, almost at the back of my mind in a way. I feel...happy, less stressed, in a good mood basically. Which I should be a total WRECK because my husband deploys so very soon. I'm just enjoying it while I can honestly.

It's good that you're not falling apart at the seams and you are mentally preparing yourself for his departure. I wish you both the best and I really hope this month is it for u.

Mrs.A Congratulations!! That is definitely an odd chart though.

Not really sure what's up with me. I finished my last clomid pill 3 days ago and this AM my temp shot up and I'm pretty sure I got a positive OPK with FMU. Only thing is I'm only CD10 and I have never O'd this early. We haven't even had a chance to BD, so I am afraid I may have missed the window this month :(

I'm quite happy to be "the odd chart lady" as long as I can keep my baby x x

I'm quite happy to be "the odd chart lady" as long as I can keep my baby x x

I think it's good that your chart isn't "textbook perfect", that way we can stop beating up ourselves when things don't seem to go the way they should. Bfp's comes in all kinds of packages :thumbup:

Thanks Hun, I'm glad I can show others that actually high temps mean bog all.

Mrs A: Wow, that is kind of odd. Here's an odd anecdote: my mom had her "period" right on time like usual her entire 1st trimester when pregnant with me. That sure is an odd chart, though. A really odd chart haha!

All: I need some thoughts/prayers whatever you would like to call them. Today my husband asked me something that is so sweet and a little heartbreaking at the same time. He was on the couch and I sat next to him for some kisses and he asked when it was time for me to begin testing. I told him I already was testing (because he's deploying so I wanna try to find out at the earliest possible date so we can celebrate before he goes if I get a + early enough). I told him it was technically still way too early for a positive to actually show up. Well, he proceeded to ask me when it would be possible for one to show up. He wants so badly to know before he goes to Afghanistan whether or not he's going to come back a daddy and I want so badly to be able to, if I am pregnant, tell him before he goes. So...pray that, if I'm pregnant, we can get a clear positive (clear enough for a doc's confirmation because that's all he'll believe)? Please? I want this for HIM, not even for me. I can wait. But he should be able to know before he goes.

ValDante- I hope and pray you get your BFP before your hunny deploys.

Hopethisyear: Thank you. I want it so much for him. I think it's something he deserves, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->