Stalkers unite :-D (27 charts and 16 BFP's)

Mrs A, I'm looking at your chart and its the weirdest thing I think ever seen! That sure threw me for a loop! Congratulations!

Missbx, I'm sorry this cycle is being so unruly. I've had a 100+ cycle before and nothing about it is fun so I completely understand how this makes you feel. In that cycle I had random spurts of positive opks but my doctor explained that it was my body gearing up to o and didn't do so successfully so it continuously tries. I hope u get some answers soon.

Thankyou im just hopeing I have a rise tomorrow which I don't think will happen x but what's strange is I have very very sensitive nipples this started after the last positive opk and when I touch them I could cry so I don't know if this will mean af is coming or not xx

Sorry I have been MIA for the month. I just can't get on here so often anymore without starting to obsess about everything. I was not very good about charting this month. I missed a bunch of days, and I was not tracking my CM very well either. Based on the temps I do have (which are not all at the same time) I think I could have Oed anywhere from CD28-CD34. That puts me at dpo 5 or 11... I am awaiting AF anytime this week and/or this weekend. But our BD were timed around when FF predicted my O would be (CD28-30) and then my temps did not start to rise until CD33. I am not too hopeful about the timing of our BD...

I am also making my appointment with my ENT about my enlarged thyroid. 6 months ago I had it checked and have a 4 cm nodule. Had the biopsy and the results were clean. My blood work was also normal. But he suggested surgery to remove the right lobe that is enlarged. He said that he has never had a patient have to go on replacement therapy after a partial thyroidectomy and that the remaining half will likely pick up the slack for the side that will be removed. But I have been terrified of going through with it. I am so worried that it will effect my fertility or at the very least delay our TTC for another year while I work to get my levels back under control. When I told the doctor that I did not want to jump into surgery he said we could check on it again in 6 months and see if there has been any change.

I think I have finely come out of the denial I was in about it getting better on its own. I have tried ignoring it. Nothing is going to change on its own. Assuming that I am not pregnant this cycle. I am very likely going to have the surgery soon. Then after I have healed and we can determine that my hormones are at the right levels we will resume TTC in a few months.

Massive congrats Mrs. A!

@ValDante: I feel ya on wanting a BFP for someone else. Both my husband's parents passed away this year - 50 days apart. Ever since then, he feels really disconnected from the world, as he only has one cousin and two half sisters left that are biologically tied to him on the planet. I want to be able to give him something that's connected to him. And my step father passed late last year, so my mom will now be retiring to a house she bought in my neighborhood. I would also love a BFP for her, so she can start dreaming of a retirement that includes grandbabies! Only advice I can give you is not to wait for a +OPK, make sure you're DTD at least every 2-3 days for the whole cycle to make sure you're bases are covered no matter when that egg shows up!

@NadiaSweety: I have hypothyroidism, so I understand the issues related to TTC. I have miniature nodules on mine (too small to even biopsy) and fortunately, they've not increased in size in the two years they've been monitored. When they were first found on ultrasound I did a lot of research, in case they had to remove all or part of mine and I remember reading a lot of stuff that said there's a high rate of second surgeries to remove the remaining thyroid lobes after a partial thyroidectomy. I only mention this because it might be worth asking your doctor what the risk is of having to have the rest removed at a later date, to consider whether you'd be better off just taking it all out and getting a good medication regimen to just be done with it in one shot, versus having problems crop up later. I'm sure everyone is different, so your case it may be perfectly OK to go with the partial, just wanted to share what I learned in case it may help you get back on the TTC train ASAP and possibly avoid additional delays in the future.

Soooo...anyone want to tell me what's going on with my chart. I can't figure it out.

Interesting...I would guess that you haven't O'd yet despite the OPK result earlier, but that you will soon (based on stats, EWCM and low temps). BD away if you can!

Thanks Anchor! I got another positive today so I'm thinking this is the real thing. I had lots of EWCM yesterday too!

Missbx I see you've finally had a spike in temps! Good to see that it's finally getting somewhere and boy have u been patient.

Fx this is it for you Hope, sometimes or bodies gear up and nothing happens so it's good that you're temping along with the opks or u may not have tested after the first positive, wishing u the best.

Missbx I see you've finally had a spike in temps! Good to see that it's finally getting somewhere and boy have u been patient.

Fx this is it for you Hope, sometimes or bodies gear up and nothing happens so it's good that you're temping along with the opks or u may not have tested after the first positive, wishing u the best.

Thanks, I'm on day 2 of very +opk's so pretty sure this it the real thing!

Hey ladies think I may have got a faint positive what do you think the tests are on page 2 x
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...update-afternoon-test-even-darker-8dpo-3.html

I am out. AF was teasing me all weekend and then finally arrived on Sunday. It's probably better though because I have my Dr. Appointment about my thyroid. It is pretty likely that I will be having surgery and that will take me out for the cycle completely. I have resolved that I will just listen to the doctors and let it be. I am tired of fighting the system that just says cut it out and drug her. if there is an alternative I have not found it and the search is making me crazy. My husband has been so sweet lately and I just feel numb. I want this to be over so I can move forward. Sigh.

I'm sorry to be such a downer...

@Nadia: I understand. I don't have to quit TTC, but my meds just got switched and my doctor is looking at another type of thyroid hormone (the reverse T3) and that may change my meds again soon. And if her theory pans out - there'd be no BFP for me without the change. Likely in your case, similar circumstances. I've done a ton of thyroid-related research and I think the bigger issue with not removing yours is that the possibility of things getting worse is high (like almost a guarantee). FX whatever they need to do is QUICK and they regulate your levels ASAP.

@Nadia: I understand. I don't have to quit TTC, but my meds just got switched and my doctor is looking at another type of thyroid hormone (the reverse T3) and that may change my meds again soon. And if her theory pans out - there'd be no BFP for me without the change. Likely in your case, similar circumstances. I've done a ton of thyroid-related research and I think the bigger issue with not removing yours is that the possibility of things getting worse is high (like almost a guarantee). FX whatever they need to do is QUICK and they regulate your levels ASAP.

Thanks for your support. I realize that I am just feeling anxious about being out of control and am a afraid of the unknown. From the problems with TTC to this thyroid stuff over the last year I have learned a lot about myself. I will be going through with the surgery. I could spend the next year looking for a second third fourth opinion. But I might still end up at this same place. Anxious and afraid.
Time to suck it up, Nadia!

Plus surgery is always scary. At least with the thyroid they do a good job of hiding the scar in the natural creases, I had a friend with her out in high school and she's one of those ghastly, super pale ladies, and even her scar was invisible within a year or so. I really do hope they get your levels sorted quickly!

Hey ladies think I may have got a faint positive what do you think the tests are on page 2 x
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...update-afternoon-test-even-darker-8dpo-3.html

Did you test again?

I'm cd2 Af got me x they must have been evaps :( but im happy to be out of a long cycle 113 days I'm trying soy for the first time and b complex hoping to O arround cd14-18 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->