Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Loz u made me yawn just from reading that! Lol

:haha:Oops! I can barely stay awake now but trying for a bit longer- don't want to be waking at 4 am!

Hello ladies.

Just catching up. I'm still feeling really crap. I've been taking the anti-biotics for 4 full days now but it doesn't feel like they've made any difference so will be calling the docs in the morning I think. Dr google just said scary stuff about kidney failure and having to go into hospital for IV anti-biotics, so I'm not paying much attention to that. My first thought when I read it was "what about my supplements, if I have to go into hospital?" because they like to take any meds off you for some reason lol!

I'm taking soy again this cycle and will probably start twinkle temping tomorrow morning. TBH ov is the last thing on my mind just now, I just want to get rid of this infection.

That sounds horrid ickle. Hope GP can sort you out with some stronger anti bs and you don't have to go into hospital

I'm dying to get going with the 30day shred but taking a deep breath hurts my poor kidneys so I don't think it's a good idea.

Arg I'm sorry they haven't made a difference yet! :hugs: Maybe they just won't feel like they have worked until a certain point then hopefully there will be a big noticeable difference in how your feeling. (I found that to be the case last time I had a chest infection) Dr Google can be bad can't he! He has none of the considerations that rl doctors have when it comes to not scaring patients. :dohh:

loz, wanted to ask u a question????? last cycle, did u have ewcm on the day of O??? Or what was it like?? i had some last night just once and then my kinda dark opk's but tonights opk, negative!!! so very confused, and we have only dtd last night??? help!!! have i already lost out this month???

loz, wanted to ask u a question????? last cycle, did u have ewcm on the day of O??? Or what was it like?? i had some last night just once and then my kinda dark opk's but tonights opk, negative!!! so very confused, and we have only dtd last night??? help!!! have i already lost out this month???

I noticed no EWCM at all on the day I had the + opk, nor the day after. Infact, the single only time that cycle I saw any was 4 days before O, and I had (TMI) Been looking at my cervix with my speculum and noticed it after. So don't worry too much about actually seeing EWCM, for me it stays right up where I needed it the most, and if you aren't seeing much, then I expect yours is staying up near the cervix too. Some Ladies produce more than others and thats when it makes it out to the underwear/tissue, but not seeing it that far down doesn't mean you aren't producing any. :flower:

Oooh I did produce some after O I forgot about that lol my chart just reminded me. It wasn't much though.

Ooh ickle that doesn't sound good, hope you feel better soon and make a full recovery :hugs:

Ickle poor u! It's horrible when ur ill esp wen u can't get rid! I'm the same at rhe minute, think I must have a chest infection, it has been workin on me for 3weeks and last nite I notice my side/back sore and this mornin I'm in agony. Hope it's not a kidney infection too! Maybe a trip to docs, but god knows wen I'll get an appointment!

Mornin everybody!! Happy Monday!?!

Morning ladies

Not a happy Monday for me. I got less than 2hrs sleep last night and for some reason DH didn't scrape the ice off my car like he usually does when I'm not feeling ill, so I had to do it, despite feeling sore. I've got an appointment with the doctor this afternoon, luckily my surgery does a first come, first served appointment thing on Mondays if you phone up first thing.

No more bleeding since yesterday morning, and when I took DD out to catch the school bus this morning without having had any breakfast, I felt like I was going to throw up. Majorly symptom spotting now. Tomorrow is OTD. Keep fxd for me.

Morning ladies... :wave:

Ickle, hope the GP can give you something to definitely see an improvement! DH not scraping off ice is not nice...

Tara, hope you feel better soon too.

Emum... Ooooh, well fx, but don't get too caught up in the symptom spotting, can drive you mad! Will you test tomorrow?

Afm - just waiting for highs to start appearing on the CBFM so I can start poas! Still suppose it's a good thing it started on lows this month, as right after the mc it went directly to all highs for 18 days. We have started smep, but obviously pretty much no likelihood of anything coming of DTD at the minute! In the meantime, I've made progress on my DIY, finished laying the floor in the guest room yesterday, and even moved the furniture back in! So I finished that with nine days spare before my mom and stepdad arrive. Now to just finish the rest of the top floor painting and floor laying.

Morning Ladies :wave:

WOW this thread has moved sooooo fast :haha:
Haven't had chance to catch up fully yet - will have a read back now :)

Ickle, I hope the doc can sort you out with something this afternoon that helps you get better soon :hugs:

Emum, are you testing tomorrow???? I have EVERYTHING crossed for you lovely xxx

I have my booking appointment with my midwife on Thursday morning so should be getting a date for my early scan by the end of the week hopefully.

I hope everyone else is doing well?? I will go and have a catch up now :thumbup:

xxx

Hey all, just a quick update.... hpt was bfn as i suspected so im taken it that im out this month.. but according to amazon bbt is on its way.. and on a bright note, because my hpt was a bfn i was able to go into hospital and have my camera test which has managed to give me a diagnosis for an on-going illness so i suppose i have to be thankful for my bfn this time.

Emum i have my fxd for you, im hoping you'll get that bfp that were all looking for :D

Ickle pand amd tarabay, im hopin your docs can help use out...its horrible when your ill :(

Hopefully everyone else is keeping well, its so hard to keep ontop of this thread, it moves so quickly lol xx

Good luck emum!!!
Chele hope those highs come soon!
Louby good luck at your appt on thurs
Little sorry about your bfn but fingers crossed for next month!
I've stopped taking painkillers now, the ones the hospital gave me had codeine in and are not supposed to be taken for more than 3 days. And omg I have been in pain today :-( . Going to try to paracetamol.

With regards to the title of this thread im just where I started out as I've decided to throw caution to the wind and ttc straight away again! Who thinks I'm mad?! So that means ov in less than 2 weeks and not waiting for repeat tests at St marys! :wacko:

I have thought you were mad as a box of frogs since your very first post fili, but not because of the decision you are making at the moment. I really really hope that next time will be your time. Your determination and your courage is inspirational. But you are otherwise completely bonkers xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->