Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Oops silly me!! Thanks mrs miggs!! Yeah I have been watching over u all like a little angel! :) I said to dh last nite, we will be dtd every day now for a week so that should have me covered surely! Will I post a pic of my ic and see if anyone thinks its positive maybe I'm wrong????

We are every other day. Every day is too much work haha

haha i know pichi, but i practically did that last cycle so i wana try everyday and then i know that i def did it on the right day, but then i have heard that doin it every other is better for sperm count????????????????? none of us no whats goin to make it work!!! i was thinkin maybe twice a day like today especially cuz he is off all day!! :wacko:

heres the pics................ 1st one is yesterdays 3 tests and i got neg on clearblue digi last night, and the 2nd is this mornings and i got a positive with the clearblue!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0200[1].jpg
    IMG_0200[1].jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0199[1].jpg
    IMG_0199[1].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 7
Oh Pichi I know doesn't it get boring! It's the only good thing about the 2ww, knowing your work is done!

It's looking good Tara but I think maybe later today or tomorrow it will be darker still. Well last cycle I did it on the day twice and the two days before, for all the bloody good it did me. I'm now past the 3 month so called "fertile period" after my mc/erpc which is a bit of a blow but after my first mc it took until my 5th cycle to get pregnant again. So working on that principle I will get a bfp in April.

is the supposed '3 month fertile window' including straight after mc??? i have had 2 af since mc so that would mean this is my last month in the fertile window????? im not sure i believe this fertile window crap, otherwise all of us wouldnt be here anymore, we would all be over in first tri!!!!!

im goin to look at a house today, how exciting!! we rent here at the minute and it is just so annoyin! there is damp in my ds room and i have said to the landlord for the past 6months and he is yet to come around and have a look, our garden is nothing basically and we have no drive or garage and with dh work he has a van and we have the car and they are parked on the road side, also with ds autism i am very nervous as we live on a main road and ther are days he is off out the front door and on the road, i usually have the door locked at all times but just sometimes it slips ur mind! and breath lol! so yes very excited about this house today, it is not the house we would be buyin as the builder is only building as sold but it would be pretty simialar. it is in a wee cul de sac and there wil only be 14 houses in it! i hope its perfect!!!!!! fingers crossed for me ladies, i needa get outa here!!!! the only thing putting me off is that where we are now we have the most amazing view ever!!!! and if i go up ther i wont have any view at all!!!!

oh dear sorry for the long post, i just kept goin!!!!!:haha:

That opk looks like mine today but mines go darker than that. You don't ov the day of your + anyways. Personally I get 2 days of +'s then ov the day after (backed up with bbt reading) FX'D for you :)
We are just doing every 2nd day then might so 2 days in a row when the + shows hehe

CD1 again for me today :( LP 2 days shorter than usual, which doesnt sound like a good sign. Back to temping this month I think

Tarabay, my DD with autism is an escapologist too. You can get little contact alarms which you stick on (so fine for rented houses) to the door frame which sound a siren when the door opens. That might be worth a go?

Emum, what about progesterone supplements to lengthen your lp?

Yeah pichi mine went darker last cycle! I'm still new to all this! I wish I had of temped so I cud see wen I o! Rage!! But asking as I stick to every day this week then by Saturday o should def be over! I had ewcm last night too, any ideas???? Oh pichi we are on course together! :)

Oh emum, yes I have seen them at the activity group we go to but never ever thought of gettin them for here! Thanks for the advice! How old is ur dd??

Hi Tara. DD is 10 now and her escaping was at its peak when she was about 5 or 6. We still keep our doors locked just in case but I think she has now got past that point.

Fili, my LP is usually 15 days so don't think I have a particular progesterone issue, but not sure why it has been shorter this month as it is supposed to stay constant.

Oh 15 is brilliant! mine is only 12 or 13 but yeah I think it's spotting that is more concerning in the lp

Could it be you ov'd earlier?

No. I didn't temp this month, but did use the CBFM and digital OPKs. I didn't get positives on either until after I would have expected to ovulate normally. Today is the 14th day after my first peak and my first positive OPK. FF was prediciting on that basis AF on Tuesday on the basis I should have ovulated the day after the first positive OPK and on the second peak.

Yeah pichi mine went darker last cycle! I'm still new to all this! I wish I had of temped so I cud see wen I o! Rage!! But asking as I stick to every day this week then by Saturday o should def be over! I had ewcm last night too, any ideas???? Oh pichi we are on course together! :)

Oh emum, yes I have seen them at the activity group we go to but never ever thought of gettin them for here! Thanks for the advice! How old is ur dd??

you never know - it might go darker this evening! i'd say if you have EWCM, a near +opk (and a :) on CB) then i think we may OV the same time :p or you a little sooner. we will be in the tww together!

Good afternoon Ladies! :flower:

go loz!!! :haha: my oh is always coming in with things that i dont want and its always the same so and so didnt want this they asked if i wanted it so i said yes, he took 2 chest of drawers from his parents because he decided yes we could use them 1 of them is still downstairs and the other in the spare room not being used, he came in the other week saying were getting a new dining room table coz 1 of his friends was getting rid of theirs and he wanted it id seen it and knew i didnt like it and was told well i do so im getting it so took a few hours of not talking to him but it worked we didnt get the table lol

Usually I'm very happy to take in furniture thats perfectly ok yet being got rid off...but that damn fryer, I didn't want in the first place, and especially not now it attempted to fry my whole kitchen! If I wanted one, there would be one here already! I'm banishing it to the far end of my kitchen today. Its only useful for chips anyway and we don't have them often and when we do, I prefer oven baked!

Now, this fertile window after a mc, what does it mean? I am convinced I didn't even O in the time between my loss and AF, not unless I had a 8 day lp. My opk's had gotten darker but never quite as dark as the ones in the proper cycle after AF. Trying to figure out exactly what changes in that time that would make us more fertile. Maybe its that we get very interested in what our bodies do and the added knowledge makes up more likely to get it spot on? I never actually tried to get pregnant before and this one was got on the first proper cycle of trying.

Emum I wonder if beeing poorly messed your lp up everso slightly, just enough to knock it abit but not seriously, and it will probably go back to normal by next time.

Tara....DTD!!! :happydance:

I wonder what my lp would have been? Looking at my chart I think that dip was going to be AF but the bean stuck in time and rescued the progersterone. That is just a theory I have, I am in no way certain!

Pixie does what my youngest does lol its so cute when they start saying hi to random people in that lovely way, so full of happiness. Mine has started trying to give everyone a kiss a hug and a high five too! Trying to teach him that kiss and hug is only for family!

Fili, you running again today?

Mrs Miggins I don't think you will lose your friends, I think they will understand you needing to not be around bumps until you have your bump- I think that will come rather soon!

OH has taken the kids to his parents house today, so I'm home alone and its bliss. The TV isn't even on! :cloud9: All I can hear is the soft sounds of the washing machine lulling me into a semi trance. :haha:

fili my LP is 12 too - which is just fine.

Hello Ladies. dd is having a trip out with the grandparents so I thought I would have a quick catch up.

Emum my LP has been all over the place ranging from 12-15 days ff says it varies more than normal but that is bull a variation of up to 3 days is normal. Have you change supplements or diet this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->