Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Congrats Merri!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM I'm out this month :witch: just showed CD23

Brilliant news Merrie!! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Now who's next?

Brilliant news Merrie!! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Now who's next?

Much as i would love it to be me, I think Ickle is well overdue her turn, so I have everything crossed she's next to announce some good news :thumbup:

I couldn't agree more. I hope it's not far away for you all but definitely agree that it's high time Ickle got some good news.

Well I've got my scan and bloods today to try and find out why AF is so late. I'll update you when I get the results.

Well that was unexpected. Blood test shows that I've ovulated. The spotting I had must've been my period. I've to expect a period in 7-10 days. We only DTD once so I don't think we're in with any chance at all. I need to have a look at my chart and update it.

Good luck ickle. You are always so supportive and positive. I can't wait for you to get good news. Everyone on here deserves some good news but you are truly special and I will be ecstatic when I see you get your bfp.

Oh wow?! Really! It only takes the once ... we only did once when we concieved our angel baby :flower: x

Well I'm not really sure when I ovulated so I've no idea if the timing was good or not lol!

Omg wtf. That's insane. I'm so sorry for all the ups and downs, praying for your Xmas miracle ;)

Thanks Dani. It's not looking great though unless my progesterone level jumped up high straight after ov. I'm just looking forward to the new cycle of 2013 where we can get started properly again. It's such a relief to know what's going on though.

How very unexpected. I'm bummed that you hadn't realised and didn't dtd enough and potentially missed the window, but on the other hand it's great news that actually you DID have a period and you HAVE ovulated. Shame you missed out on the clomid cycle but maybe it's natures way of forcing you to have a cycle away from the stress and the worry (kind of) around Christmas time. I know this was an emotional time anyway as its coming up to what would have been your angel babies first birthday. I hope you can have a happy and relaxing Christmas and really feel refreshed for that new year bfp. I wil be so excited when it happens I will be wanting to high tail it up to Scotland just to give you a hug.

Wow, thats suprised me as much as everyone else. Wonder if the Clomid has somehow kick started your cycle? Oooo crossing everything! Even if you dont get a BFP this month, least you arent just sat around waiting for AF to show now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->