Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Hey ladies.. Would it be okay for me to join? I am currently in the middle of a miscarriage but as soon as it's over we want to get straight back into trying.

I'm so, so sorry that you are joining us :hugs: I hope the next few days are as gentle as possible xx

I'm so sorry whigfield, you are welcome here and we are so sorry for your loss.

Whigfield I am so so sorry, I read your siggy what an awful thing to happen :( Big hugs xxx

Thanks everyone! :hugs: We decided to go with a D&C which is scheduled for Monday. Did anyone here have one and start trying straight after? I know it makes your lining thin but I figured if it's too thin, then baby won't implant anyway, right? :wacko:

Thanks everyone! :hugs: We decided to go with a D&C which is scheduled for Monday. Did anyone here have one and start trying straight after? I know it makes your lining thin but I figured if it's too thin, then baby won't implant anyway, right? :wacko:

I had a d&c in September and was told by doctors then not to start trying straight away but when I saw fertility doctor 2 wks later he said to start trying - it's so conflicting! I started using OPKs and ovulated a few days after seein doctor but since my d&c I've been spotting for up to 10 days before AF at around 4dpo and I don't yet know if that's a side effect of the d&c. I'm seeing my dr in January to see what the next steps are.

I hope Monday goes as well as it can for you. X

Ladies I've decided that its time for me to leave this thread. I just don't belong here anymore. It's been 20 months now since my loss, and 17802 posts between this thread and the one that led to this one. After seeing so many lovely friends from these threads get pregnant and move on, I just can't stay anymore.

I may stalk this thread from time to time to see how you're doing but I'll be unsubscribing.

I wish you all the very best and hope you get your rainbow babies soon.

Ladies I've decided that its time for me to leave this thread. I just don't belong here anymore. It's been 20 months now since my loss, and 17802 posts between this thread and the one that led to this one. After seeing so many lovely friends from these threads get pregnant and move on, I just can't stay anymore.

I may stalk this thread from time to time to see how you're doing but I'll be unsubscribing.

I wish you all the very best and hope you get your rainbow babies soon.

:hugs::hugs:

Ickle I'm so sorry to hear you are leaving you have been the glue that held us all together, but I can understand why you want to leave. I will be stalking your journal and hope that you get the bfp you deserve.

Ickle if you read this, I'm sorry you have had to make this decision. I'll be following your progress in your journal.
Whigfield, welcome and I'm truly sorry for your loss. In answer to your question I had a d&c, or an erpc after my second miscarriage at 10 weeks. Yes it did thin my lining a lot, and it took me quite a few cycles to get back on track, around 3 or 4 before I got back to normal. The concern is that if you do get pregnant again with insufficient lining it could lead to an early miscarriage but that didn't happen to me. It took me 6 months to get pregnant again, but the erpc was the right thing to do as I couldn't face another natural miscarriage. It's no fun.

Whigfield: sorry you are finding yourself here. I hope tomorrow will be as kind as possible for you. xxx

Ickle: i hope you will be reading this. I'm so sorry you are leaving us, but I totally understand why. I will check on your journal from time to time. We got so attached to you and you've been so helpful to everyone here. Thanks for all the support you gave. It's been 7 months since I'm on this thread, and I remember all the kind words you wrote on here after my mc. I wish you all the best and a beautiful forever rainbow. *hugs*

Ummi I can't believe it's been 7 months for you. I was here for just over 6, and you really start to feel "when is it my turn?" My turn came, and I'm sure yours will soon too.

wow ummi, I'm pretty sure I joined this thread at the same time as you... look how different the past 7 months have been for us and yet still here x

Yep 7 months for me too, it has been a real rollacoaster hasnt it? Mrs Miggins look at you 38wks!! Wow So exciting to see that :)

I know, I can't believe it. The 6/7 months before this bfp after my mc dragged so much, this 8 months has completely flown. I feel like I've been pregnant 5 minutes. I am still slightly in denial, I don't even have my case properly packed. I won't believe it until I have a baby in my arms.

Yes so true Ginny!
Oh! Mrs Migg! I haven't realised you were 38 weeks!! Can't wait for your birth announcement!!
*hugs* to all of you! Wish that could be real hugs sometimes cause you all deserve it!

My friend just had twins at 36wks she was totally unprepared hardly anything brought for babies! But people seem to muck in and help out! Very excited for a birth announcement here-we havent had one in donkeys years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->