Started trying straight after loss - where are we now

Now I just have to hope I have a proper period so I don't miss the chance to take clomid next cycle.

It is good that I haven't had to worry about temping or peeing on sticks etc. A break now and again does you good I think.

I do ovulate just not every cycle and not normally very strongly so that's why I'm taking clomid. At least I know roughly when to expect AF now. I just keep hoping this doesn't happen again.

Hugs Ickle, everything crossed it happens soon x

I booked a private scan for Thurs PM, taking the kids, Eeeeek! x

Ooo exciting! I hope it goes well. I take it the kids know that you're pregnant with twins.

CD 11 for me, really hoping I will get a +OPK over the weekend. Knowing my cycles its unlikely but I can still hope! How is everyone else? Is anyone in the 2ww? xx

Fingers crossed O is on it's way Lora :)

I'm 19 weeks today :wacko: it's flying by, I can't believe I'm nearly halfway there x

Got my fingers crossed for you lora.

I'm in the 2WW for christmas, does that count? lol! Cyclewise I'm just looking forward to starting another clomid cycle, hopefully this weekend.

Got my fingers crossed for you lora.

I'm in the 2WW for christmas, does that count? lol! Cyclewise I'm just looking forward to starting another clomid cycle, hopefully this weekend.

Is that when AF is due? Really? Wow- thats gone so quick (probably hasn't for you with all the guessing and trying to work out what was going on!)

Im not buying any pregnancy tests this month, will obviously buy one if AF doesnt turn up but i just found the early testing stressful last cycle! x

Yeah it's been really quick but I only found out on Sunday that I'd ovulated and that was about half way through the 2WW.

Good luck with your scan Dani! How exciting to let the kids find out that way. Mine is Friday morning and we are debating taking our son. He knows "have a baby in my belly" but he is still kind of young.

Ickle, that is all so weird. Still, you never know about this month! I am sorry you had to have all that confusion.

Loraloo, I totally understand about not doing early testing. It makes me crazy too and so stressed but it's still hard not to. That's why I bought those stupid cheap tests bc I knew they wouldn't work that early but they were cheap enough that I could try anyway and not waste money. I thought my husband might kill me if I bought another pack of good tests "just in case" and then used them so early I'd have to buy more again.

I am still sick which I take as an excellent sign. I had to spill the beans to one of my classes Friday because I had a migraine and had to leave school but I was surprised by how sweet they were about it. I will feel better after my scan Friday even though technically I will be just shy of 11 weeks then.

Good luck to everyone and sorry if I forgot somebody.

I'm officially 2 dpo. I've decided no testing unless late...so that makes testing day Christmas eve.

Hey ladies.. Would it be okay for me to join? I am currently in the middle of a miscarriage but as soon as it's over we want to get straight back into trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->